Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997502 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dyonpoint: 9:21pm On May 31, 2018
arinbakenne:
My PPR is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is double celebration for me today.

I clocked thirty today and IRCC decided to give me the best birthday gift ever.

My joy knows no bound.

Double congratulations to you and your family.

Congratulations also to all those PPR fall on today.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations @arinbakenne

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:43pm On May 31, 2018
Amin o.
koonlay5:
Congrats
@Newmum0615 It is here already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:43pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy
Zeiya:

You pass agent oh!!!!! and your services come be free join chai......
You just dey pack blessings. I go soon reach your office make I pass this ielts first grin
God bless u oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:50pm On May 31, 2018
Professional Ethics module is now compulsory

flosk:

For those that did the evaluation for F1-F3, did they both did the professional ethics module?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 9:51pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=clock89 post=68062483]Medicals at The Children Practice, Ikoyi.

Please how much did it cost and how long did it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by awahnnenna: 9:53pm On May 31, 2018
Hello my good people,

Can I apply for express entry without my spouse, reason being that he wont be ready to migrate in another year or there about? What are the detriments of doing this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Abeokuta.

True. Took me one day in Abeokuta. Got my new passport in March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
awahnnenna:
Hello my good people,

Can I apply for express entry without my spouse, reason being that he wont be ready to migrate in another year or there about? What are the detriments of doing this.
Go to page 0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
Do you have any contact person there? Kindly share..

SkyWalk12:

True. Took me one day in Abeokuta. Got my new passport in March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by thekingskiddy(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations on your PPR.
I think the trend of PPRs shows that if you are single, you might be on a long thing with IRCC. Make all we singles begin protest give IRCC oo. Na single we single, we no kee person na... grin grin grin...

[quote author=arinbakenne post=68055352]My PPR is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2018
Can you add me to the WhatsApp group pls?
sunvick:
For some reason, it seems that majority of folks getting PPR are married people. Have also observed same trend in the Whatsapp group I joined.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yetunde84: 10:22pm On May 31, 2018
Hi fellas,

I am curious to know if anyone here or anyone you know has been requested to redo medical even before the expiry of the previous one done. Please share your experience... that is how much longer did you have to wait before ppr.... this wait is depressing...AOR: August 2017 London VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 31, 2018
yetunde84:
Hi fellas,

I am curious to know if anyone here or anyone you know has been requested to redo medical even before the expiry of the previous one done. Please share your experience... that is how much longer did you have to wait before ppr.... this wait is depressing...AOR: August 2017 London VO

Eeya. It is well. You can read this post and this. Try to apply for your GCMS notes if you've not done so. It will surely end in praise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 10:48pm On May 31, 2018
Can this "born again" officer turn water into wine? ie help one get passport in Lagos seeing that we have walked into one chance by paying 21k o for an infant and done capturing sef
ArcUgo:
It's a syndicate, the booklets are available they are making millions off people trust me i know because the same thing is happening in PH. I took my family to Uyo and got it the same day after i was told to pay 35k to get it in 2weeks. I paid 24k for myself and wifey and 17k for my boys. I discussed at length with the Assistant to the Passport Officer and he told me that the reason why it was fast was because the current Commanding Officer in Uyo Immigration Office was a "born again" and that the last one was just like what we have in Lagos and PH. I once directed someone to him and he told me that there was no booklet at that time but that it was going to be available in two days and true to his word he called and asked me to send my friend who went and got his passport same day. Passport booklets are always available it's just being hoarded so they can rip people off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
@onyi88
Can you help share the group link?

jelmusboy:
Can you add me to the WhatsApp group pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yetunde84: 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Eeya. It is well. You can read this post and this. Try to apply for your GCMS notes if you've not done so. It will surely end in praise.

Thanks Glitteringstar... I noticed this person got his/her ppr before medical expired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
arinbakenne:
My PPR is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is double celebration for me today.

I clocked thirty today and IRCC decided to give me the best birthday gift ever.

ITA - 20/9/17
AOR - 19/12/17
ADR - 08/01/18
ADR Submitted - 17/01/18
Medical Exam Passed - 17/01/18
IP1 - 18/01/18
NA1 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 02/03/18
Ghost Update - 25/5/18
PPR - 30/05/18

I wish you all success throughout your PR journey and beyond.

Congratulations! All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
@tippex

Costs #28050. I would say it lasts between 1-3 hours depending on how early you get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 31, 2018
yetunde84:

Thanks Glitteringstar... I noticed this person got his/her ppr before medical expired.

Yes. Just try to believe that you will get your PPR before August.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:40pm On May 31, 2018
My advice to you, when you wake up in the morning, just go out of your gate, the first unmarried lady you see, propose to her and take her to a registry for marry marinda thingz...raise CSE, send updated POF and passport....

Gbam! Your PPR will land immediately. Please dont call me when they start asking you for feeding money, rent for bigger house, tuition fee for sister in law, brazillian hair etc

Yeye, envying married people up and down! Do you know the work some of these people did to convince their spouse that Canada is the way to go or to write IELTS or the stress to provide POF for several people? Abeg go and and sleep jooooooooooo grin

Running away before he wakes up to commanbeatme

thekingskiddy:
Congratulations on your PPR.
I think the trend of PPRs shows that if you are single, you might be on a long thing with IRCC. Make all we singles begin protest give IRCC oo. Na single we single, we no kee person na... grin grin grin...

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats @ arinbakenne.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2018
doppler06:

Hi. I'm looking at the requirements to register and it seems the program is for those with PPR and above. Were you able to register pre-PPR or know anyone who was able to??
Yes i was . I have ITA
And I was contacted and picked the date i wanted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Tojued:

Any quotable source for this info?

No , i was told by a friend

When i was contacted to schedule my session the 2nd session in August was labelled [b][/b]final PFC session.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Some persons have been asking if the "one year college level certificate" evaluation for the ACCA F1-F3 papers qualifies for use a 2 or more certificates. I'd responded here before, as well as GlitteringStar but the queries won't stop coming.

Here is a response I got from the official IRCC Twitter handle a few hours ago. So if you have that evaluation, apply it ASAP. I hope I don't get more PMs on this matter. Goodnight and happy new month brethren.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Fuzzyman:

No , i was told by a friend

When i was contacted to schedule my session the 2nd session in August was labelled [b][/b]final PFC session.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:01am On Jun 01, 2018
gistwivkome:
Congrats to those who got PPR today.... I can’t begin to describe the emotions I’ve been going through since I started this journey. With the speed at which I got to IP2, I was sure of getting PPR latest middle of March. Yet here I am still waiting. I’m learning patience by force.
I know it will end in praise sha....

@Osaze007 pls take it easy, u r almost there.

Thanks when did you apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Issyman(m): 2:08am On Jun 01, 2018
IMMIGRATION MYTH BUSTING: �

MYTH: �

Asylum Seekers crossing at the border are delaying other immigration applications. 

FACT: ✔

Asylum Seekers do NOT delay other applications.

⚠Don't be fooled by the myths being spread to divide communities. https:///cZF3zhrMl2

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Osaze007:

Thanks when did you apply
AOR Feb 05
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 2:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Everyone..
I have been a very silent follower(guest) of this thread and the information I've gotten has been so invaluable.

I missed out on the Tbill auction for yesterday, as bank didn't process it in time and I'll have to wait for the next window(2 weeks time�) and for some reason, all my attempts at secondary market auction have proved futile with the bank.

Please can I go ahead and use the cash bank statement to submit my application (targeting this weekend), while waiting for the next auction.

- would that lead to misrepresentation?, or
- can I state in LOE that the cash will be turned to TBills but I couldn't wait as my ITA deadline was fast approaching?

Will really appreciate your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 2:56am On Jun 01, 2018
flosk:

For those that did the evaluation for F1-F3, did they both did the professional ethics module?

Another valid point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2018
newbie18:
Hello Everyone..
I have been a very silent follower(guest) of this thread and the information I've gotten has been so invaluable.

I missed out on the Tbill auction for yesterday, as bank didn't process it in time and I'll have to wait for the next window(2 weeks time�) and for some reason, all my attempts at secondary market auction have proved futile with the bank.

Please can I go ahead and use the cash bank statement to submit my application (targeting this weekend), while waiting for the next auction.

- would that lead to misrepresentation?, or
- can I state in LOE that the cash will be turned to TBills but I couldn't wait as my ITA deadline was fast approaching?

Will really appreciate your responses.

I couldn't wait so i did fixed deposit. Why not try that. I even got the FD certificate the same day i requested for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.