Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,415 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006340 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na NOC I sabi abeg o. Which one be LOE again?
Bwahahshaha.. The thing no dey page 0?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:24pm On May 31, 2018
Lol. I don tire. Una wan turn me to agent for this thread.
Elfmannisback:

Bwahahshaha.. The thing no dey page 0?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na NOC I sabi abeg o. Which one be LOE again?

Have you not heard of multi-directional expertise? Lmao. You guys' responses really have me laughing here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 12:37pm On May 31, 2018
Before someone can help you with LOE, i think you will need to explain your situation to the person first na? Abi LOE is not Letter of Explanation again??
pretygurll:

Okay maybe you didn't post a sample, it may have been a guide.Please I need it. I have read some post by some guys here on how you LOE guide helped them. Please i need it also. Please help a sister. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2018
Osaze007:

You are thinking your situation is worse because you have an option. There are people who are facing far worse than yours (without any better option) and they are still surviving.

There is a saying that when life gives you a lemon, make lemonade out of it. Canada is not a bed of roses. The country has its own pros and cons too. Enjoy life irrespective of what you are going through. Despite the fact that you think you are in a tough situation, there are still millions of people whose situations are worse. Try to make the best out of whatever situation you find yourself in. The only thing you sometimes have control over is perspective. You don't have control over your situation but you have a choice about how you view it.

"The difference between those who crumble under the weight of the world and those who persevere, is an enduring hope, faith, and resilience to make the most out of the worst of situations".

I wish you the best! smiley

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2018
glowberry:
Just finished my speaking test. Ieltsliz questions were an amazing help. Getting ready for Saturday. Thank you Lord the journey has officially begun.

I wish you good success.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Lolzzz u don turn agent finish ooo.hahaha...agent witot agency fee...agent witot office...hahahah...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 12:51pm On May 31, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You are thinking your situation is worse because you have an option. There are people who are facing far worse than yours (without any better option) and they are still surviving.

There is a saying that when life gives you a lemon, make lemonade out of it. Canada is not a bed of roses. The country has its own pros and cons too. Enjoy life irrespective of what you are going through. Despite the fact that you think you are in a tough situation, there are still millions of people whose situations are worse. Try to make the best out of whatever situation you find yourself in. The only thing you sometimes have control over is perspective. You don't have control over your situation but you have a choice about how you view it.

"The difference between those who crumble under the weight of the world and those who persevere, is an enduring hope, faith, and resilience to make the most out of the worst of situations".

I wish you the best! smiley

Thanks a lot !

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:59pm On May 31, 2018
adenikeO:
https://www.canadavisa.com/levels-of-post-secondary-study-in-canada.html
Kindly read and digest the Certificate program section, it might clear your doubts. Meanwhile I wish you the very best in all your exams. Good success.

Thank you. This is helpful. But I'm still not sure if 1 semester evaluation can be used to claim points for 2 or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bankkydarry: 1:02pm On May 31, 2018
Good afternoon folks. I was on part 1 and even part 2 of this discussion but I stopped discussions I think sometimes in November last year due to some issues I had.I remember 4manlappy etc, what is the CRS now? Now I want to write the ielts exam in July,i stay around Ikeja-Bega axis in Lagos,please I need a reading partner and people should also give me tips on how to pass the exams becos it is pretty much expensive now, I think it is 75k.
My qualifications are One, Bsc and most recently Aca.I have about 5years work experience post Bsc.
please I need your advice on how to get started.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 1:08pm On May 31, 2018
Bankkydarry:
Good afternoon folks. I was on part 1 and even part 2 of this discussion but I stopped discussions I think sometimes in November last year due to some issues I had.I remember 4manlappy etc, what is the CRS now? Now I want to write the ielts exam in July,i stay around Ikeja-Bega axis in Lagos,please I need a reading partner and people should also give me tips on how to pass the exams becos it is pretty much expensive now, I think it is 75k.
My qualifications are One, Bsc and most recently Aca.I have about 5years work experience post Bsc.
please I need your advice on how to get started.

OK. Calculate your crs score.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

and then compare with most recent invitations to know if you are cool or what steps you need to take.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations/results-previous.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adenikeO: 1:10pm On May 31, 2018
It should because you'll notice the part typed in bold which states "Less than one year, or one to two full-time semesters" I think this solves the whole one semester WES evaluation thing I guess. But in all honesty this should fly.
CanadaPR:

Thank you. This is helpful. But I'm still not sure if 1 semester evaluation can be used to claim points for 2 or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:12pm On May 31, 2018
CanadaPR:

Can 1 semester evaluation be used to claim points?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sexymj(f): 1:15pm On May 31, 2018
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:16pm On May 31, 2018
The answer is NO
CanadaPR:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Engr2000: 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
Hello everybody.
Its PPR ����
Congratulations.... Timeline pls!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
My people, please I take God beg you, anyone with a reliable immigration agent for passport renewal for myself and new passport application for baby? I am sure of Ikoyi, no booklet, so I don't want to get stucked and the price they are calling, passport has turn to meat in the market that you haggle price, lol.

If you have a reliable contact in Abeokuta or Ibadan, please avail me. I can still run go there, not far to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 1:34pm On May 31, 2018
Newmum0615:

You pass agent oh!!!!! and your services come be free join chai......
You just dey pack blessings. I go soon reach your office make I pass this ielts first grin
God bless u oh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
Hello! @ITAbabe, @Dannio and @Optionese. I hope you are all doing great.....I'm really looking forward to reading your PPR/COPR timelines. God is in charge!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MacShiff: 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats
sexymj:
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 1:53pm On May 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
No specific narration. Just ensure a proper narration especially if it is being done at the bank.
Anything that will convince a VO or anyone looking at it that it is indeed genuine. Something like "Trf from Lagbaja to Sisi (gift)"
or just about anything else. I remember someone saying that her gift deed had a narration like 'Payment for land'. She had to start writing LOE to explain that she didn't sell any land. Make sure you have all accompanying docs too.

You are right. My brother in law wrote business. I was just angry. He had tp print another statement of acct for me cos the description didnt reflect on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 31, 2018
Finally my WES evaluation for me and wify has commenced. Waiting 19 days to dive into z pool grin grin

As an advice for those trying to do it from UNIBEN, please those extng ppl are just a waste of time, you may be lucky or unlucky. It is best to follow up with the staffs of the school and pray you meet a good one.

It'll surely end in praise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 1:53pm On May 31, 2018
siddy100:
Good morning everyone. woke up to a mail from BC that my EOR has been concluded. My score for writing changed from 6.5 to 7. Just enough for me to have csr score of 461. Requested for remark just 2wks ago. was already planning on writing another one while the EOR is still being processed.

#backtosilentreadermode

Praise God. Lucky you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 1:54pm On May 31, 2018
I registered pre-ppr, download your ITA letter from your cic account and submit or submit any document that shows that you passed medicals
doppler06:

Hi. I'm looking at the requirements to register and it seems the program is for those with PPR and above. Were you able to register pre-PPR or know anyone who was able to??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
xtosync:

You can register with your ITA as long as you have passed medicals and issued with a UCI.

I used my ITA application number. Please when is registration ending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:57pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

Congrats..Waiting for that sweet timeline grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doubleportion86: 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
Hello everybody.

Its PPR ����

Congrats
Oya drop d full details. You people shouldnt be putting us in suspense like dz na. Oya fast fast.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 2:06pm On May 31, 2018
So I spent 35mins at the VFS office lekki grin grin grin grin. Running back to go and be checking airlines. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
God is a great God.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sweetrie(f): 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
OOsarobo:
Finally my WES evaluation for me and wify has commenced. Waiting 19 days to dive into z pool grin grin

As an advice for those trying to do it from UNIBEN, please those extng ppl are just a waste of time, you may be lucky or unlucky. It is best to follow up with the staffs of the school and pray you meet a good one.

It'll surely end in praise!!!
Congrats in advance. Pls who helped you for the verification. That's where I am having problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.