Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997444 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opotuniti(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Dear friends,

I ordered GCMS Notes via a Canadian citizen; The PDF file was a 169 Paged sheet which I got last week Thursday.
My AOR is Feb.16, 2018.

The only thing I could pick up quickly was - TRANSFERRED TO LONDON VISA OFFICE on March 15, 2018 though there are some other codes, eligibility & other infos needing decoding.

Can you please recommend sites where I can send to interpret the extensive notes?

I am seeing offers over $50 hence looking for a reliable but cheaper analyst.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Opotuniti:
Dear friends,

I ordered GCMS Notes via a Canadian citizen; The PDF file was a 169 Paged sheet which I got last week Thursday.
My AOR is Feb.16, 2018.

The only thing I could pick up quickly was - TRANSFERRED TO LONDON VISA OFFICE on March 15, 2018 though there are some other codes, eligibility & other infos needing decoding.

Can you please recommend sites where I can send to interpret the extensive notes?

There's really nothing to analyse as such. Scroll down and read the officer's note, that will give you a feel of what's really happening.
Then on a free day, prepare some tea, hot chocolate or coffee and go through it. It's actually very repetitive.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Buddykay: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Please, can WES evaluate ICAN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2018
There is no need to spend money naa. On top GCMS notes?
The last few pages will show you the analyst's notes. You can deduce their concerns from there and see what you need to see from there. All through the notes, you will find most of the information you entered on your eAPR and they are usually repeated in most sections. You would find your LVO as you have already done and also see the next due date for a review by your VO. Also see if they have started eligibility, security and criminality screening. Not that you can do anything if it hasn't been initiated though. With 169 pages, you really don't have much to go by cos most of the review was done at CIO and the London VO may or may not have made an input yet.
My dear save your money and use it for something more deserving. You may even want to order another set of notes if your application stays another 2 months again without PPR.
I wish you speedy processing from here on.

Opotuniti:
Dear friends,

My AOR is Feb.16, 2018.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2018
This week is going to be GCMS Notes matters...LOL
Good morning all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2018
ysteph:
Good morning all.
Na so ná.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
You and ysteph have started as usual abi? Kontinu. No be only one person don ask about gcms notes this morning? Una no see WES and ACCA F1 to F9? grin
Elfmannisback:

Na so ná.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Newmum0615:
You and ysteph have started as usual abi? Kontinu. No be only one person don ask about gcms notes this morning? Una no see WES and ACCA F1 to F9? grin
I'm not against anyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ramj: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2018
happytbaby:
Hello Madam,

Welldone, your moniker seemed familiar so I went to check your past posts, now I know why. Good job.

From the other thread (birth in...) u both are familiar as well.

Je m'appelle Ramj.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2018
UK PCC does NOT require fingerprint.

Elfmannisback:

I know of Nigeria's and was responding to the same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2018
That ACCA and WES matter sha.....

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Those that requested for HST refund from WES after completion of evaluation..... can I just confirm from you guys that it does not change the initial report evaluation completion date??

Cuz I just checked my WES portal now and I can't see my completed status or the report that I downloaded 2 weeks ago. Instead I am seeing "We are currently reviewing your application" and "We are currently processing your refund".
I just need to verify if my report date will change when they are done processing the refund. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I need advise on the easiest way to pay WES application fees from Nigeria and whether I can change the payment option if I have already chosen one before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
SkyWalk12:
UK PCC does NOT require fingerprint.

But do we have to certify in the UK the Nigeria fingerprints form that will be uploaded along with the Nigeria PCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning,

Please note that the courses being discussed with respect to ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business are papers F1 to F3, not FA....something something, let's people be confused and go and register for Foundations exam; hoping to get the Diploma at the end to meet a shocker.

Whislt on the subject of ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business, I recall seeing a post where someone said people should register with WAEC, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT, WAEC [/b]will take you to Foundations, you need to use your BSc, what is required for the Diploma is A'Level, our WAEC is O'Level.

If you have a science background (degree), or any other background that is not related to accounting, you will start from F1, but if you have Bsc in something like Economics or Banking and Finance, you will be exempted from F1, left to me, I would rather you even waive the exemption and write all three.[b] For accounting graduates, who are awarded F1 to F4 conversion pass, please note that you can still waive your exemptions to write the papers and get your certificate.

Please let us be careful.

Just wanted to put this here before getting bogged down into my day, have a nice day everyone.

Zeewirld:
Bsc in Accounting major gives exemption in FA 1 to FA 4 while the Diploma in accounting from ACCA involve exams/paper from FA 1 to FA 3....That means a person with Bsc in Accounting might not write any Exams for the Diploma. Would such a person be given a Diploma in Accounting certificate?? Fear of wasting money is the reason for these questions. quote author=mcstan18 post=67126197]

The bolded makes one qualified for two or more certificates when juxtaposed with a degree certificate. Way to go!

Away for 3 days and back, now I have 16 pages to cover sad

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2018
SSCE is O'Level not A Level, you cannot register for F1 directly with it, exemptions can be waived, it is her right to choose to write the Papers sir.

IamtrulyBlessed:
If you claim exemptions with your B.Sc accounting, you won't get the Diploma. You might consider registering with your SSCE and attempt the 3 papers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2018
They are quite easy, F3 may be a little tricky for a non-accountant. F1 is what they call 'feran jeko'.

[s]Done with ACCA issues for today before Newmum0615 and her people come for my hea[/s]d. grin

Elfmannisback:

Sense killed that guy. If they waive F1-F4.. F5-F9 no dey again? He just wants to pay and get a diploma. Chai.
if lower Fs are easier to do and pass, register with ur SSC and stop at F3 or F4.
Cc Happytbaby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Buddykay:
Please, can WES evaluate ICAN?
they only assess ican aat favourably, ican aca nope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Now you've called forth ACCA and WES matter.
We need PPR News o.........

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2018
happytbaby:
Hello Madam,

Welldone, your moniker seemed familiar so I went to check your past posts, now I know why. Good job.

Yes o...

From our other thread grin

Thank you ma!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Yes but you need to include both the letter and the certificate
jelmusboy:
UK does not require fingerprint sample to obtain PCC. How do you go about that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I am not sure if this angle has been explored before, so I need clarification.

Can the ACCA route to become a CPA member stand as a certification approved from canada to get extra points . I know what has been discussed is using it to get extra points for 2 or more certificates...

As for me, I already have a masters, so the only other way to get extra points is either job offer, certification or schooling in canada...
I seriously need those points as the maximum I can get is 415 ...still far from this year's avergae 440s.. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sholemania: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2018
WES is making it look like I have read all the books in the whole wide world.

Come to Naija naa.. come and see efikos with plenty degrees and accolades.
Who am I?

ECA just landed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin grin Na the question askers I dey refer to, no be answer givers.

happytbaby:
They are quite easy, F3 may be a little tricky for a non-accountant. F1 is what they call 'feran jeko'.

[s]Done with ACCA issues for today before Newmum0615 and her people come for my hea[/s]d. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by toolluu: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2018
ArcUgo:
Did you get your BSc degree through direct entry?(i.e. started from second year) if yes then you need to evaluate both your ND and BSc because WES may indicate that your transcripts are incomplete if you don't have first year results. I know some people have experienced same here. You are also advised to write and attach a letter explaining the situation when sending copies of your certificates and if you can get your school to also send a similar letter that will be fantastic.

does it apply to Cambridge A'levels too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Randomsue:

Thanks for the feedback @newmum0615. I was gunning for noc 1221, since my current role is more of project administration and even had the JD listed but since what is on my profile has nothing to do with budgeting and cost control or documentation and vendor mgt, I opted for 1122.

Been fingers crossed on this matter...sigh!!!

Would appreciate further feedback.

Thank you

@newmum0615, not to pester you or anything but I would appreciate your update. Anyone with helpful insight on this would also be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Ah yes. I knew I had a pending 'job'. Been wondering which one. Lemme look through and give a response.

Randomsue:

@newmum0615, not to pester you or anything but I would appreciate your update. Anyone with helpful insight on this would also be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
ysteph:
Good morning all.
It is looking like that . I'm going to do my Police report abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
sholemania:
WES is making it look like I have read all the books in the whole wide world.

Come to Naija naa.. come and see efikos with plenty degrees and accolades.
Who am I?

ECA just landed.
Congratulations. Still same points if u evaluated the first two only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Read the first 6 pages and the last 6 pages.

Opotuniti:
Dear friends,

My AOR is Feb.16, 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jloe: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:

There is no difference when it comes to the actual exam papers.
Perceived preferences come into play when people consider how responsive they are to mails/calls, flexibility in the speaking test dates, use of speakers or headphones, cost and duration of EOR, etc.
But really, I don't think it matters. Just study hard and don't underestimate the test. In the words of a wise senior; "IELTS is a humbler of personalities"

Yes i think Ifeoma is right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Treasure1611: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Am not sure that's true. You can get diploma in foundations and you dont need any credential to register.
Study pack for f1 f2 and f3 is same as FAB, FFA and FAM in d foundations level.

See screenshot below from ACCA Website

happytbaby:
Good morning,

Please note that the courses being discussed with respect to ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business are papers F1 to F3, not FA....something something, let's people be confused and go and register for Foundations exam; hoping to get the Diploma at the end to meet a shocker.

Whislt on the subject of ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business, I recall seeing a post where someone said people should register with WAEC, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT, WAEC [/b]will take you to Foundations, you need to use your BSc, what is required for the Diploma is A'Level, our WAEC is O'Level.

If you have a science background (degree), or any other background that is not related to accounting, you will start from F1, but if you have Bsc in something like Economics or Banking and Finance, you will be exempted from F1, left to me, I would rather you even waive the exemption and write all three.[b] For accounting graduates, who are awarded F1 to F4 conversion pass, please note that you can still waive your exemptions to write the papers and get your certificate.

Please let us be careful.

Just wanted to put this here before getting bogged down into my day, have a nice day everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.