Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997057 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Livy2018:
Thanks. Fund not available NOW but hubby should have it post ITA. Hope the date of the availability of the fund (i.e. post ITA) is not an issue?. Apologies for seeking furthwr clarification om this issue.

Not an issue. But you need to explain any irregular/large/sudden inflows.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Olha:
HI,
Was the EOR sent to you via mail or you went to their office to check?

I received a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2018
ysteph:
Coolangel54 it's like you want to take over from where Osaze07 stopped abi. Just relax. The worst that can happen is to write again. We don't pray for that sha.
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2018
Oya everybody, bow your heads and let us pray....
I pray that this week will be an exciting week on this thread. There shall be rain of PPR, ITA and ielts blasting by the grace of God.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2018
Ethelia:

No statement of account needed (atleast I didn't submit his).
morning de-law, did you attach anything as the source of his fund like employment letter or something? I believe they will be curious to know where the money came from. sorry for grilling you, I'm leaning towards this way and I want to be prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Abby15: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
veritas3:

The issue here isn't the reference letter but the NOC chosen. You can use two different NOCs and one reference letter but you have to choose a primary NOC which has minimum of 1 year job experience while filling the forms before submitting.

Thanks. That’s the issue. Unfortunately we chose the recent NOC forgetting the work experience wasn’t yet up to a year. Can a CSE be raised to change the primary NOC to the other one pls?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olha: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2018
This is the 19th week i requested for EOR from BC and its still not available (Just called their customer service now).
Exam date Feb 10th
EOR request date Feb 26th.

What could be wrong?
19 whole weeks!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked You better raise CSE NOW NOW NOW!!!
Abby15:

Thanks. That’s the issue. Unfortunately we chose the recent NOC forgetting the work experience wasn’t yet up to a year. Can a CSE be raised to change the primary NOC to the other one pls?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you for your contribution @GliterringStar, After checking with her 1 year NYSC experience, our CRS score was low, 438 at the estimation of IELTS of LWRS 8,7,7,7 for both of us but 444 at 8,7.5,7.5,7
GlitteringStar:

The following documents are mandatory for self-employed applicants: Articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

How will your spouse prove her work experience if her business is not registered? Calculate your projected CRS score with the one-year NYSC work experience. You can also get additional 20 points if you (the accompanying spouse) can ace your IELTS test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Abby15:
Good morning, been a silent reader. We applied for the Canadian PR hubby and I. AOR March 25th. Ordered GCMS note recently and found that we had issues with our eligibility review. Hubby being PA used two different NOCs, one with more than three years and the other not up to a year. Unfortunately, the NOC which isn’t up to a year experience has been chosen as the primary NOC and this has reduced our CRS score from 445 to 395. Is there a way forward pls to prevent rejection. Can we tell them to disregard this NOC? Thanks.

Which of the NOCs did you choose as your primary NOC when creating your profile? By the way, primary NOC issue will affect your Express Entry minimum entry criteria (eligibility) and not the CRS score. For your CRS score to drop to 395, that means the visa officer used the less than one year work experience only for both FSW eligibility and CRS score. Are you sure that you didn't put the three years work experience under your personal history section instead of the work history section? Also, you need to be sure that the three years work experience falls under NOC A, B or 0.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2018
jholarharde:

morning de-law, did you attach anything as the source of his fund like employment letter or something? I believe they will be curious to know where the money came from. sorry for grilling you, I'm leaning towards this way and I want to be prepared.

Good morning sir.

Actually you have raised a valid point. Under his work experience, I did submit his employment certificate which mentioned his monthly salary as well as other proofs of employment (ID card, etc). I already had them handy because we had considered him being the PA so we decided we might as well just submit them even though it didn't give us any additional points smiley.

Although its not compulsory and people have gotten ppr without it, I don't think it will hurt to add such additional documents if you have them or can easily obtain them. It would give the overall application a more cohesive look.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2018
gistwivkome:
Oya everybody, bow your heads and let us pray....
I pray that this week will be an exciting week on this thread. There shall be rain of PPR, ITA and ielts blasting by the grace of God.

Amen sister!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by successhungry: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2018
[/b][quote author=coolangel54 post=68373248]Those who wrote IELTS on June 2nd, result will be out this week o..
[b]

Hmmmmm! It shall kuku end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Olha:
This is the 19th week i requested for EOR from BC and its still not available (Just called their customer service now).
Exam date Feb 10th

What could be wrong?
19 whole weeks!!!

I hope they haven't misplaced your test scripts. I think you should fire them some very strong worded emails...... angry angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Abby15:

Raise a CSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I hope you submitted sufficient documents for the other NOC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Shet, i thought it was only me o. meanwhile when i took the first one i was so confident.

coolangel54:
Those who wrote IELTS on June 2nd, result will be out this week o.. MY HEART IS POUNDING HEAVILY. GOD HELP US

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Wow!!! Do you have a contact person you can share?
Livy2018:
Yes oooo grin. Got it done in ib within 1 week. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Ethelia:

IRCC cannot choose the primary NOC for an applicant. It is the applicant that will choose his/her primary NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Newbeecey:

Please send her a pm for the person's contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
okay.
Newbeecey:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2018
ArcUgo:

Wow! Nice!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2018
GlitteringStar:

IRCC cannot choose the primary NOC for an applicant. It is the applicant that will choose his/her primary NOC.

I know. I asked the question because of how the poster worded it. I wanted to know if something was indicated in the GCMS notes to indicate that the vo 'selected' that NOC (for whatever reason)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good morning sir.

Actually you have raised a valid point. Under his work experience, I did submit his employment certificate which mentioned his monthly salary as well as other proofs of employment (ID card, etc). I already had them handy because we had considered him being the PA so we decided we might as well just submit them even though it didn't give us any additional points smiley.

Although its not compulsory and people have gotten ppr without it, I don't think it will hurt to add such additional documents if you have them or can easily obtain them. It would give the overall application a more cohesive look. [/quote]
bless your heart sis. have a great day. on the flip side ayam a sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Olha:
Exam date Feb 10th

What could be wrong?
19 whole weeks!!!
Bros, go to their office. Do anything while there! Anything!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Take it easy bros.
Elfmannisback:

Bros, go to their office. Do anything while there! Anything!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ikoyi-passport-office victims, I learnt all-march applications are dusted. Can someone confirm!?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
ysteph:
Take it easy bros.
Tell Obasanjo that.. We can't be reinforcing failures.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
jholarharde:

bless your heart sis. have a great day. on the flip side ayam a sis

Lol, no vex. grin grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
ysteph:
Take it easy bros.

Take what easy? Abeg he should go and scatter the place if possible angry angry angry How can they keep someone waiting for over 19 weeks angry angry almost half a year!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
hi guys,

Please i'll just like to reconfirm that marriage certificate gotten recently from local government registry is acceptable to CIC for EE.

cc GlitteringStar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eilenora: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sorry I meant OND not HND.

Eilenora:
Hello Guys.

please can someone with HND with teaching as work experience apply for express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Eilenora:
Sorry I meant OND not HND.

Still head to page 0.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.