Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996862 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
flyboi1:
hi guys,

Please i'll just like to reconfirm that marriage certificate gotten recently from local government registry is acceptable to CIC for EE.

cc GlitteringStar
... IRCC..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Still head to page 0.

Lmao cheesy cheesy I don't know why your response is so funny to me cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by EKELEONU(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day all,

This forum has been very helpful. I have a clarification to make. Presently, I am self employed and this start from June 2017 when I registered my Business Name( Sole Proprietary). Prior to this, I worked in a Financial House from 2008 to 2017 (9 years). I wish to know:

- Am I supposed to thick the "self employed'' option while filling my Express Entry profile

-Secondly, can I use my corporate account as my Proof of Fund considering that all my funds are there both in cash and Bond (what are the implications)

-Finally, I do more of brokerage services in Treasury instruments, which NOC best suits that?

Thanks for your anticipated assistance as usual
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tunba28:

Thank you for your contribution @GliterringStar, After checking with her 1 year NYSC experience, our CRS score was low, 438 at the estimation of IELTS of LWRS 8,7,7,7 for both of us but 444 at 8,7.5,7.5,7

Your CRS score is not that bad. She should try to ace her IELTS test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Abby15: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Which of the NOCs did you choose as your primary NOC when creating your profile? By the way, primary NOC issue will affect your Express Entry minimum entry criteria (eligibility) and not the CRS score. For your CRS score to drop to 395, that means the visa officer used the less than one year work experience only for both FSW eligibility and CRS score. Are you sure that you didn't put the three years work experience under your personal history section instead of the work history section? Also, you need to be sure that the three years work experience falls under NOC A, B or 0.

We chose the one with the lesser years as the primary NOC by mistake. It falls under NOC 0. Yeah, it’s the eligibility thats been under review. The three years also falls under NOC 0 and it’s not in personal history. Its listed under employment.

Pls what can we do to rectify this. We submitted reference letter that covers both NOCs and the officer already out there that the job functions match.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abby15:

Raise CSE immediately if you are sure that the other work experience falls under NOC A, B or 0. You can write it in form of a LOE that you will like to change your primary NOC to blah blah blah. Include your work reference letter and any other documents to show that the three years work experience is genuine. Merge everything together as a single PDF file and upload as an attachment when raising CSE. I wish you the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ethelia:

Okay. It is well ooo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okay, thank you very much
GlitteringStar:

Your CRS score is not that bad. She should try to ace her IELTS test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy NOT AT ALL, the worst that can happen is for me to re-write but I really hope it does not get to that. I really hope mine comes out as perfectly as his own was o, despite the panic everywhere. grin
ysteph:
Coolangel54 it's like you want to take over from where Osaze07 stopped abi. Just relax. The worst that can happen is to write again. We don't pray for that sha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Ikoyi-passport-office victims, I learnt all-march applications are dusted. Can someone confirm!?

Victims kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ifeoluwakintan: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello Livy2018, please what did you get done within a week? Nigerian passport

Please does anyone have credible contact in Alausa or Abeokuta need to renew husband's passport ASAP.

God bless you all.

Thank you.
Livy2018:
Yes oooo grin. Got it done in ib within 1 week. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Still head to page 0.

grin grin I actually bursted out in laughter in my MD's presence. I won't forgive you if I get a query

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
mcstan18:

Victims kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Since March 13, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
mcstan18:

grin grin I actually bursted out in laughter in my MD's presence. I won't forgive you if I get a query
Na so na.. No get query abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
So u have it now?
Elfmannisback:

Since March 13, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
LOL. You want Elfmann to chop you abi. Did you read his previous posts?
Elfmann too bad you can't send him to page 0. grin grin grin
Newbeecey:
So u have it now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abby15:

We chose the one with the lesser years as the primary NOC by mistake. It falls under NOC 0. Yeah, it’s the eligibility thats been under review. The three years also falls under NOC 0 and it’s not in personal history. Its listed under employment.

Pls what can we do to rectify this. We submitted reference letter that covers both NOCs and the officer already out there that the job functions match.

Please and please again, raise a CSE as a matter of urgency.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lmao...e no fit again. Been there
ysteph:
LOL. You want Elfmann to chop you abi. Did you read his previous posts?
Elfmann too bad you can't send him to page 0. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerian passport renewal for me and fresh application for baby.
ifeoluwakintan:
Hello Livy2018, please what did you get done within a week? Nigerian passport

Please does anyone have credible contact in Alausa or Abeokuta need to renew husband's passport ASAP.

God bless you all.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Since March 13, buddy.

I feel your pain brother. It's one of the reasons we all want to escape.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
EKELEONU:
Good day all,

This forum has been very helpful. I have a clarification to make. Presently, I am self employed and this start from June 2017 when I registered my Business Name( Sole Proprietary). Prior to this, I worked in a Financial House from 2008 to 2017 (9 years). I wish to know:

- Am I supposed to thick the "self employed'' option while filling my Express Entry profile. I remember there is a field that asked this question. Can't remember what the info under it stated. But are you using this to claim points for work experience? I assume that you would need to answer yes anyway cos you will definitely need to state that you are self-employed in your personal history even if you are not claiming points for it.

-Secondly, can I use my corporate account as my Proof of Fund considering that all my funds are there both in cash and Bond (what are the implications) Nope. You can't use company account for POF. Only accounts or instruments in your name or name of spouse.

-Finally, I do more of brokerage services in Treasury instruments, which NOC best suits that? Go through 0121 or 1114.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance as usual
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Newbeecey:
So u have it now?
Go Abeokuta or Ib.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gbemiigbal: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
smslive2:
I processed my transcript in 2014 for WES... As you can imagine, its been a while but if you pm me, i can give you the contact of the person who helped him... she has helped a couple of my friends afterwards

@DeTimo I have a reliable contact. He is very good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by EKELEONU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=68379195][/quote]
Thanks for your response. As regards the POF that you highlighted that I cannot use corporate account balance, what is the best way forward considering that all my funds are presently inside it. Can I transfer the funds to my savings or current account and yet make use of it as a POF immediately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
ploff:
Shet, i thought it was only me o. meanwhile when i took the first one i was so confident.

I’ve not even been able to concentrate on anything. Just watching and praying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Still head to page 0.

Savagery grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
glowberry:

I’ve not even been able to concentrate on anything. Just watching and praying.

Don't give your self high blood pressure..It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you so much I got the IELTS materials...God bless
Livy2018:
Nigerian passport renewal for me and fresh application for baby.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
GlitteringStar:
"Experience is a master teacher, even when it is not our own". – Gina Greenlee. Thanks to all those who have helped others in one way or the other by sharing their PPR/COPR timelines. The following people's timelines helped in answering some frequently asked questions. Kindly find below their timelines.

You too much sis. E gba yi!!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
If you don't already have, get legal adoption/guardian papers for her ASAP.

Joyce2020:
Good morning FAM

I have an 18 year old relation that has lived with me all her life cos her parents are late. I wish I could take her along to Canny land . pls how possible is this and what steps can i take if possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
ysteph:
Coolangel54 it's like you want to take over from where Osaze07 stopped abi. Just relax. The worst that can happen is to write again. We don't pray for that sha.

Una nor go kill me for this thread. cheesy grin cheesy smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Adlib007:
If you don't already have, get legal adoption/guardian papers for her ASAP.

How can one get these papers because i have someone i want to adopt too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.