Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999641 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chrisdada16:

I never knew getting an international passport was this difficult I did mine last month in Ondo state and it was wait and get. I collected it same day. abi is it different from the normal passport people wait for weeks to get in Lagos. just wondering
. How much did you pay for it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jezme: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jezme: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
So BC refused to change my Writing score of 6.5 but changed Speaking from 7 to 8....no wahala

Abeg what do I need to take to their office to request for my 15k refund?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chrisdada16:

I never knew getting an international passport was this difficult I did mine last month in Ondo state and it was wait and get. I collected it same day. abi is it different from the normal passport people wait for weeks to get in Lagos. just wondering
This is Lagos!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jezme:
So BC refused to change my Writing score of 6.5 but changed Speaking from 7 to 8....no wahala

Abeg what do I need to take to their office to request for my 15k refund?
The mail no carry the instructions?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
adeptonlin:
Who has process transcript recently from Lagos State polytechnic? I need information on how to go about it.
[quote author=adeptonlin post=68386522]
go to exam and records at the library with the form you printed from WES site. you will pay 12,050 and you will be given a form to fill. fill the form,submit, try to get a contact there, go home and pray fervently. lol
I've been trying to pay online for WES fee using GTBank naira MasterCard and it's not going through. Someone to please suggest the bank to use and method.
I believe you are doing something wrong because I used GTBank naira Master card too, you can call GT customer service to enquire if there is any issue with your card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jadel03:
Yours should be ready.

I applied for a renewal first week in April and I picked up same on the 5th of June.

Great relief.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
1mole1:
Please what are you supposed to tick under 'reason for the evaluation ' for those of you that used IQAS?
You may need a representation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jezme: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

The mail no carry the instructions?

Baba/Mama no vex. I just dey wonder if na me go print all those documents wey dem send me. I think it will look stupid if I print documents that BC have in abundance at their office. That's why I asked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
GT Card works just make sure you input the exact address you have registered on your account. If you're not sure, try accessing your account statement through online banking your address should be there.
adeptonlin:
I've been trying to pay online for WES fee using GTBank naira MasterCard and it's not going through. Someone to please suggest the bank to use and method. Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adeptonlin(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
ArcUgo:
GT Card works just make sure you input the exact address you have registered on your account. If you're not sure, try accessing your account statement through online banking your address should be there.
Thanks bro, really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jezme:

Baba/Mama no vex. I just dey wonder if na me go print all those documents wey dem send me. I think it will look stupid if I print documents that BC have in abundance at their office. That's why I asked.
Why did they push it to you? Cost on you. Overall, if you check them well, you won't print off more than 6-7 pages. Some pages are empty while some aren't required. However, print the page reflecting the ielts changes, the refund forms and that one that announced the mail itself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
ArcUgo:
Make that guy go do draft. Make him no go pay give someone else oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
He's trying to pay for WES
Elfmannisback:

Make that guy go do draft. Make him no go pay give someone else oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Zeewirld:
. How much did you pay for it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
ArcUgo:
Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunkyawz: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening House,
My hubby and I are considering deleting his own work history from the EE profile so as to reduce NOC issues and documentation wahala since he’s not the principal applicant. My NOC is sorted out as the principal.
However, we intend to mention his work experience after ITA when filling the application form under personal history.
We’d really appreciate your guidance. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
ArcUgo:
I'm sorry. All these page 0 questions sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jezme: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Why did they push it to you? Cost on you. Overall, if you check them well, you won't print off more than 6-7 pages. Some pages are empty while some aren't required. However, print the page reflecting the ielts changes, the refund forms and that one that announced the mail itself.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Father lord just arrange my life for me.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by weckl: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
I actually meant LLB. Already sent to WES for evaluation. Never knew about IQAS evaluating LLB as professional degree until some few days ago when i was going thru this forum. Anyway if my spouse is evaluated as 2 or more certificate and her IELTS result which we are hoping will be a minimum of 8777 LRWS, the CRS point will be 462.

Elfmannisback:

What's LLNB? If it is LLB, use IQAS.. Unless Master's points no sweet u.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jadel03: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good Evening House,

My transcript got to WES documentation center on Friday. However, my status is still showing "on hold, we are awaiting for your documents".

Is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
By here do you mean this forum?
Pettyperty:
Father lord just arrange my life for me. The things I go through here I cannot bear it anymore. I need to get out of here. Leaving this place will bring me peace.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracemama: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone, please is it possible to evaluate only a professional diploma I.e CIPM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by weckl: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Do you mean you also included the law school certificate for the evaluation with WES that made it postgraduate diploma?

koonlay5:
The summary for both is attached.
IQAS has a better evaluation for Law than WES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jadel03:
Good Evening House,

My transcript got to WES documentation center on Friday. However, my status is still showing "on hold, we are awaiting for your documents".

Is this normal?

I believe it takes 2-3 working days for your status to change so you may need to be patient
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
weckl:
I actually meant LLB. Already sent to WES for evaluation. Never knew about IQAS evaluating LLB as professional degree until some few days ago when i was going thru this forum. Anyway if my spouse is evaluated as 2 or more certificate and her IELTS result which we are hoping will be a minimum of 8777 LRWS, the CRS point will be 462.

OK. But what will make it two or more certificates etc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chrisdada16:

. For a passport that ordinary should not cost more than 15k for Adults and around 9k for children. This is a rip off
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello everyone, please is it possible to evaluate only a professional diploma I.e CIPM
Yeah.. Sb evaluated one chartered sth. Check the last ten pages.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pettyperty:
Father lord just arrange my life for me. The things I go through here I cannot bear it anymore. I need to get out of here. Leaving this place will bring me peace.
. Hey Pettyperty....What is the issue? Note that whatever it is that is bothering you, it definitely will end in praise... Keep pressing!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Zeewirld:
. For a passport that ordinary should not cost more than 15k for Adults and around 9k for children. This is a rip off
OK so it's 15k in Lagos. I guess thats y it is delayed.. no wahala

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
ysteph:
By here do you mean this forum?
This era of suicide...

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.