Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998808 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
They said June 13th though. Abi I was hearing double.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
No

glowberry:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Calm down. it is after 13 days which is on the 15th.

glowberry:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Three months and no passport. Ikoyi passport office. April people are collecting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wearetemydee: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good day good people,

Pls what NOC will a *bank teller* use..Am not getting any..
Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Three months and no passport. Ikoyi passport office. April people are collecting.

In this country..owo ni koko

People paying 40k for 64 pages are getting in 4 days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
CanadaBound:
No

Thank you. Let me go back to my routine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa for you. You just gave yourself extra work refreshing the website.
glowberry:

Thank you. Let me go back to my routine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
CanadianWasp:
A professional degree as specified by ircc has same points with a masters degree.
The evaluation report does not have to expressly state that the degree is compared to a professional degree in law. Please see a screenshot of what CIC says regarding what the evaluation report should contain.

In any event, I'm not trying to be misleading. If you are more comfortable using IQAS, by all means go for it. But a lot of people who weren't aware of the difference in the report have gone on to use WES. What happens to them? To reevaluate with IQAS because of the difference in terminology? I think not. Again, please see excerpt from CIC regarding this.
My sister inlaw had her law degree evaluated by WES instead of IQAS. Her CRS score was short by a couple of point compared to her simulated score pre evaluation because she had selected professional degree in anticipation of WES awarding the same point as IQAS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Maybe at this point, look for a 'contact' and just pay them to follow up on your matter. I feel they are doing it deliberately to frustrate you.
Abeg let them win so you can move forward with other things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
IQAS awards more points for law degree evaluation compared to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MysteryBud: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Babcock ex-students how far na? Is there no one here from Babcock? Help a brother out. Please which is the best to use for ECA that won’t give me challenges along the ECA process way? Should I use IQAS, WES, ICAS or CES or ? Someone help please. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MysteryBud: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Babcock ex-students how far na? Is there no one here from Babcock? Help a brother out. Please which is the best to use for ECA that won’t give me challenges along the ECA process way? Should I use IQAS, WES, ICAS or CES or ? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
And a reasonable contact at that..paid extra..two months has passed..no passport..he was even giving atitude on top sef..mxxchw

Ifeoma77:

Maybe at this point, look for a 'contact' and just pay them to follow up on your matter. I feel they are doing it deliberately to frustrate you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
MysteryBud:
Babcock ex-students how far na? Is there no one here from Babcock? Help a brother out. Please which is the best to use for ECA that won’t give me challenges along the ECA process way? Should I use IQAS, WES, ICAS or CES or ? Someone help please. Thanks.

Use any that will favour you. I used WES and it was super fast
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ifeoma77:

It has been under the care of one of the officers there. Since I realized I made a serious faux pas. Trying to get a higher person now.. The need for this passport is looming.
I thought about creating a scene today oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
deesmama:
And a reasonable contact at that..paid extra..two months has passed..no passport..he was even giving atitude on top sef..mxxchw

No be small thing ooh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please who here has evaluated his/her Bsc with direct entry into 200level, using WES?
Did they request for the diploma to be evaluated too?
If no, did they successfully evaluated the Bsc as 4yrs course without the diploma been evaluated?
If I choose to evaluate the diploma with WES along side the Bsc to claim points for two certificates, will they evaluate it as dual certificates?
I need experience answers my people!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
efueh:
Please who here has evaluated his/her Bsc with direct entry into 200level, using WES?
Did they request for the diploma to be evaluated too?
If no, did they successfully evaluated the Bsc as 4yrs course without the diploma been evaluated?
If I choose to evaluate the diploma with WES along side the Bsc to claim points for two certificates, will they evaluate it as dual certificates?
I need experience answers my people!
Read the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Read the thread.
Bros, which post?? Help a brother if you know or better still make reference to where I can get help from. We are all brothers/sisters here seeking same goal. Let's move with love!
Still need answers I beg ooooh.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Cersei: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello house,

While doing my research on the proof of funds, I came across this mutual funds letter below shared by @nusetron. I already have 50% of my intended POF in my Stanbic mutual funds and I plan to receive the remaining 50% from my Dad to be invested into the mutual funds. My question is, in the letter, does it show the 6 months average balance?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
CUT OFF --- 451...Chaiii.

Congratulations to the ITA recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by weckl: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Was her law school certificate included in the evaluation with WES?

Obi1conte:

My sister inlaw had her law degree evaluated by WES instead of IQAS. Her CRS score was short by a couple of point compared to her simulated score pre evaluation because she had selected professional degree in anticipation of WES awarding the same point as IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
codebrew85:
CUT OFF --- 451...Chaiii.

Congratulations to the ITA recipients.

Just imagine. angry angry angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
efueh:

Bros, which post?? Help a brother if you know or better still make reference to where I can get help from. We are all brothers/sisters here seeking same goal. Let's move with love!
Still need answers I beg ooooh.
You have to read the thread or search it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
.....and here you have it!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
So only 4159 new entrants in 3 weeks. Expect cut-off to tumble from the next rounds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
ysteph:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa for you. You just gave yourself extra work refreshing the website.

Don’t mind me. I’m always eager when it comes to exams.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please is there anyone in Benin City who has done his/her PCC recently? May ITA fall on you. Good afternoon all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi,
Mine is March 26th. Sent emails and also called to find out my visa office, it didn't work. So I raised a CSE and got a reply not too long after (VO is Ottawa). Also still in IP1; now considering ordering GCMS notes.

Ethelia:

My AOR is March 7 and I ordered the notes as soon as I hit the 2 months mark. you even have patience sef grin

P.s even after receiving the notes sef, I'm still in IP1 angry angry angry these people better catapult me from IP1 to PPR before I go and change it for them angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
God please send ITA to fall on me like fresh annointing...lololzzzz.... fire !!!!!! MOVEEEEEE!!!!!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
CRS 451

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.