Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998982 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Which of the ACCA did you evaluate and what was the outcome please?
linaskreat:
Also I have a B.SC, MBA and ACCA. I only evaluated the MBA and ACCA. Is it appropriate to mention the B.SC in the EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sister, nobody is scamming you here. Do yourself and everyone here a favour by going to page zero of this thread. Take a pen and paper and start taking notes. There is no other help you need than that. I don't know anyone here (I may be wrong o) who would send you a special mail to 'coach' you one on one on the 'Canada visa stuff'. Anyone who does that might even be the scammer you are trying to avoid. It's a straightforward process that requires patience and investing time to do research.
The crux of my epistle is 'VISIT PAGE ZERO'.

Don't mention.

sleekyonyx:
Hi everyone Pls in a newbie in house. I'll like to have a one on one chat as regarding the Canadian visa stuff. Save a sis from getting scammed.thanks.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tojued:

You can't add an expired passport.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mightyrush(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good day guys,

It's been almost a week since I was able to work on my application. Sunday night precisely. I can only log in to my account, view application status, check my profile and report other technical issues. I can't proceed with the application cause I get an error message saying " Online services are currently down" once I click on "Continue Application" icon. At this point I don't know what to do or how to go about it. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, changed browser from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and safari, I have also changed computers used different networks (Internet data).
Has anyone experienced this before ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Why did u evaluate ACCA?

But my understanding is that you only need to evaluate your highest qualification. So I opted not to do the BSC, ( the school will even frustrate me). Adding the ACCA was after thought especially as it cost me nothing extra. ACCA doesn’t ask you to pay for sending anything.
So, Am I supposed to include BSC which was not evaluated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sugaro:
Hallelujah!!! Praise God. He answers prayers, really, just hold on tightly , u will definitely pull through.
And truly, it ended in praise!!!!

YaaaY Congrats Sugaro.
Delay isn't denial.
Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
my peeps, please when is the next draw date? asking for a friend. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wenks(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
U have joined band wagon of friend askers abi.. Lol... Fresty!!! Ehnnnn... Heheheheh... Expect btw 26th and 27th sha based on statistics grin
Fresty:
my peeps, please when is the next draw date?
asking for a friend.
I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fresty:
asking for a friend.
I appreciate.

This made me laugh..congrats on your ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
mcstan18:

I downloaded it yesterday. You may want to check your browser and connection

Couldn't download as well..BTW Newmum0615 for President grin.,u came to my mind on d 15th of June! cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
Sister, nobody is scamming you here. Do yourself and everyone here a favour by going to page zero of this thread. Take a pen and paper and start taking notes. There is no other help you need than that. I don't know anyone here (I may be wrong o) who would send you a special mail to 'coach' you one on one on the 'Canada visa stuff'. Anyone who does that might even be the scammer you are trying to avoid. It's a straightforward process that requires patience and investing time to do research.

Don't mention.

The almighty page 0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
linaskreat:
Also I have a B.SC, MBA and ACCA. I only evaluated the MBA and ACCA. Is it appropriate to mention the B.SC in the EE profile?

Not necessary to mention it since you're not claiming points for it. If you like you can mention, there's a point you'll be able to indicate that it wasn't evaluated. Otherwise it can stay in personal history post-ITA.

What was the outcome of your ACCA evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
wenks:
U have joined band wagon of friend askers abi.. Lol... Fresty!!! Ehnnnn... Heheheheh... Expect btw 26th and 27th sha based on statistics grin

Hahaha since everyone is now so kind to their friends, lemme also be nice... lol
thanks date noted. we dey wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kmgb:

This made me laugh..congrats on your ECA.
lolsss you know now...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
linaskreat:

But my understanding is that you only need to evaluate your highest qualification. So I opted not to do the BSC, ( the school will even frustrate me). Adding the ACCA was after thought especially as it cost me nothing extra. ACCA doesn’t ask you to pay for sending anything.
So, Am I supposed to include BSC which was not evaluated?
OK. The MBA only is OK too. You are good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
tholuwalorpe:
Hello house,

Please does anyone know of any contact in Ekiti State University for WES verification?
pls where you able to get any contact, and was the contact helpful ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by woaini(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Do people go there?

Lol. Yes we do, many of us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by daks01: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
ysteph:
Please o. We need you here Biko.
I'm afraid for some of these lazy attitudes because kolewerk in Canada.

That’s my fear for a lot of people. When people complain when they get there that they haven’t gotten jobs on time and are having difficulties settling in, about 70% started like this.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
The small oyibo system when I know, it will overwhelm a lot of these people. God will help us all.
daks01:

That’s my fear for a lot of people. When people complain when they get there that they haven’t gotten jobs on time and are having difficulties settling in, about 70% started like this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maybe it has something to do with either browser or phone. It's in PDF format. Cos I can't also download it on my phone. But I can on my laptop. I'll try changing the format and reattaching.
Kmgb:

Couldn't download as well..BTW Newmum0615 for President grin.,u came to my mind on d 15th of June! cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
It's not even funny. We are going to a place that forces us to read to access even the most basic services and no effort is being made to even start readjusting.
Them no go kuku see 'agent' use for there.
ysteph:
The small oyibo system when I know, it will overwhelm a lot of these people. God will help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
Maybe it has something to do with either browser or phone. It's in PDF format. Cos I can't also download it on my phone. But I can on my laptop. I'll try changing the format and reattaching.

Okay,hope it works this time. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IntellectualMum: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Sugaro post=68731695]Hallelujah!!! Praise God. He answers prayers, really, just hold on tightly , u will definitely pull through.

Unto u Lord be thou glorrrrry....... , great things u have done�����, this song kept dropping in mine and spouse's spirit when we were already loosing hope as folks with interview notifications from December were yet to be given a date for interview In the WhatsApp group I joined (who did I offend, to be slated for interview? Chai!! after 6months of torturous wait.Phewww!! My prayer point was for God to cancel the interview which he did.

Was still believing God, and started preparing for ielts academic to pursue mi career in the UK as I just have to do something to secure my Lil ones future abeg and totally removed my mind from it.

Just 2days ago, I decided to check my account again and alas!! I saw YOUR "INTERVIEW has been CANCELLED check your message for details " (and my joy knew no bounds)which didn't reflect until today.

It's PPR......... After being denied study permit in 2017, here I'm today.

Ist ielts bad (zero preparation, wasn't even aware of the materials)
2nd ielts (prepared, but didn't even pay attention to tips, plus going by common phrases like" this essay will discuss " etc which liz is against)
3rd ielts (90%tips prep and wrote from my own words according to liz directives, Truly, it worked. In fact, early pregnancy symptoms was so much, but my father heaven saw me through.

I TA Dec 6
AOR Dec 9
NA1 Dec9
Ip1 /MEP Dec 20
NA2 Dec 21st
Ip2 Feb 27
Baby arrived/notified cic April

Baby added in May (First week)

Interview notification (21st of May)

Ordered gcm note May 22nd(still waiting for it)

Interview CANCELLATION June 20th (God doing!!!)

PPR...... June 22nd

Thanks everyone for your immense contributions here.

ToUgoiyke79e : for your well detailed answers to my numerous questions even at night, you helped me save cost in this journey but you know it not... xoxo

GlitteringStar :humility personified, and knows how to sooth your worrying soul, "Hello sis"

Balogunsam :I disturbed you tire sha, thanks so much for your time.

To our elder 40manlappy, thank you sir.

Be anxious for nothing but in all things through prayer and supplications make your request known to God was my watch verse during the delay.

Congratulations smiley, Thank God you didn't have to go for the interview.
(Interview=More Cost+More Tension+More wait time)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kenon1: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
wenks:
Jst refresh your browser, check the profile page again.. U should see something like NEXT or CONTINUE beside the save and exit, when u click that it would take you to a page to sign the change u made.

@Wenks, the CONTINUE button beside the save and exit button has finally appeared. EE profile updated with new ielts result and new CRS score has reflected. I appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mightyrush:
Good day guys,

It's been almost a week since I was able to work on my application. Sunday night precisely. I can only log in to my account, view application status, check my profile and report other technical issues. I can't proceed with the application cause I get an error message saying " Online services are currently down" once I click on "Continue Application" icon. At this point I don't know what to do or how to go about it. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, changed browser from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and safari, I have also changed computers used different networks (Internet data).
Has anyone experienced this before ?
I think they are working on the website... technical issues.. there is a notification about technical issues on d website...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kenon1: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
You’ll need to select continue down below the page and then make sure you sign out to update the changes. It is only when you sign the scores will be updated.

@dumsydsassy, the CONTINUE button beside the save and exit button has finally appeared. EE profile updated with new ielts result and new CRS score has reflected. I appreciate. Thanks.
How far with post ITA preparations? I hope it's progressing. Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fresty:
asking for a friend.
I appreciate.
let me ask a friend's friend whose colleague's friend has the answer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Sugaro:
Hallelujah!!!

I TA Dec 6
AOR Dec 9
PPR...... June 22nd

Congratulations dear.

More great news we pray, especially for "nne ohuru". She's long overdue and I'm praying it happens soonest.

P. S: Don't bother for any translation. If you know, you know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chomiePedia: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2018
capsule:

it's always a 'friend'. If we're this concern about others, this country would have been a better place. Back to the issue, it could be a costly process but it can be done. Just talk to the right immigration officer, but you got to have proves of the 'real age'.

Thank you. Please check the thread. I got my PPR since 2017. Everybody cannot be like you. Thank you anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekyonyx(f): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Newmum0615:

Don't mention.

ok, thnks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by drealsahmy(m): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Please oh I want to apply for province nominee program, Hw can i go about it??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by senors(m): 3:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Someone should kindly advise on what to do regarding the WES HST refund. I made a request and got the mail as per the attached.
I have clicked the link and the form I was directed to seems strange. Has anyone pass thru this process succefully? If yes, please share steps. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.