Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999725 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2018
senors:
Someone should kindly advise on what to do regarding the WES HST refund. I made a request and got the mail as per the attached.
I have clicked the link and the form I was directed to seems strange. Has anyone pass thru this process succefully? If yes, please share steps. Thanks

I guess refund procedures have changed. Follow the link stated in the email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
senors:
Someone should kindly advise on what to do regarding the WES HST refund. I made a request and got the mail as per the attached.
I have clicked the link and the form I was directed to seems strange. Has anyone pass thru this process succefully? If yes, please share steps. Thanks

Hi, the procedures have changed. This process is new
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MummyJaygirls: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Hi all, please is ICES still fast? Or which one is the fastest these days. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gbemiigbal: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
christokers:

pls where you able to get any contact, and was the contact helpful ?

Yes I do have a reliable contact. He was very very helpful. My transcript got to WES within 10 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sipsip(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Good morning everyone. Lovely and insightful thread here. Please I have an issue with WES. My school sent my transcript to them and I've Enterprise my certificate. I got a message some two weeks ago saying copies of NY transcript and certificate has been sent to my school for a written verification and I don't need to do anything, but knowing Nigeria, I don't know. My school hasn't responded to them as I can see on the status. What do I do please? Who else has been on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2018
You have to contact the school to find out if you are to pay. Some schools charge for verification while some don't.
sipsip:
Good morning everyone. Lovely and insightful thread here. Please I have an issue with WES. My school sent my transcript to them and I've Enterprise my certificate. I got a message some two weeks ago saying copies of NY transcript and certificate has been sent to my school for a written verification and I don't need to do anything, but knowing Nigeria, I don't know. My school hasn't responded to them as I can see on the status. What do I do please? Who else has been on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sipsip(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
ArcUgo:
You have to contact the school to find out if you are to pay. Some schools charge for verification while some don't.

Oh. I'll do that, though I paid for the transcript to be sent. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by capsule(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2018
chomiePedia:

Thank you. Please check the thread. I got my PPR since 2017. Everybody cannot be like you. Thank you anyway.

This bros is picking an offense. I tried effecting an error recently, I got a 175k price for backyard runs, normal route isn't up to 30k sef, but it takes a helluva of time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin Amen o
Emmasonic4me:

Congratulations dear.

More great news we pray, especially for "nne ohuru". She's long overdue and I'm praying it happens soonest.

P. S: Don't bother for any translation. If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
i have this type of issue, i contacted wes if they sent via Email or post, they said the both.. I know my sch email isnt functioning. Will have to contact the sch for this.. How long does this take to get to the sch if you know?

sipsip:

Oh. I'll do that, though I paid for the transcript to be sent. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Everything’s going on well we thank God. Wish u all the best too!

Kenon1:

@dumsydsassy, the CONTINUE button beside the save and exit button has finally appeared. EE profile updated with new ielts result and new CRS score has reflected. I appreciate. Thanks.
How far with post ITA preparations? I hope it's progressing. Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Yes. My sis used them recently and got her eca in 7weeks. 3weeks to respond to her initial mail and request for her credit card details. After the payment, her eca came out after 4weeks.

MummyJaygirls:
Hi all, please is ICES still fast? Or which one is the fastest these days. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pikipiki: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family! God is indeed faithful
Sugaro:
Hallelujah!!! Praise God. He answers prayers, really, just hold on tightly , u will definitely pull through.

Just 2days ago, I decided to check my account again and alas!! I saw YOUR "INTERVIEW has been CANCELLED check your message for details " (and my joy knew no bounds)which didn't reflect until today.

It's PPR......... After being denied study permit in 2017, here I'm today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Claire40:
Was anyone given their test results from IOM Abuja?
Yes I got mine... Though you have to request for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claire40: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
@Benny247, thanks for responding. Please did you make your request via email or on the day you did your test? I'm asking because I called them on Friday and they told me that they are not allowed to give out the results. I am planning to send them a formal written request letter on Monday and then their response will determine my next action
Benny247:

Yes I got mine... Though you have to request for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by prost80(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello All, my wife is 34(she turns 35 in Dec) and is the PA, I am 39, have a masters Electrical Engineering degree(Romania) and I have sent in my application to WES, we both have IELTS- I have a CLB 9, L8, R7, W7, S7..while my wife has(CLB cool L8, R7, S7, W6.5 . She is currently doing her MBA due for completion in Sept. She is sending her B.Sc Computer Science docs to WES this week.

What advice will you give to me, do I wait before processing any other documents? What other documents can one really process. If I am the PA, my CRS is 424, but if my wife redos her IELTS and she gets a CLB9, and her MBA comes in , she can get 455 by Sept. Any advice on what documents one should prepare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
prost80:
Hello All, my wife is 34(she turns 35 in Dec) and is the PA, I am 39, have a masters Electrical Engineering degree(Romania) and I have sent in my application to WES, we both have IELTS- I have a CLB 9, L8, R7, W7, S7..while my wife has(CLB cool L8, R7, S7, W6.5 . She is currently doing her MBA due for completion in Sept. She is sending her B.Sc Computer Science docs to WES this week.

What advice will you give to me, do I wait before processing any other documents? What other documents can one really process. If I am the PA, my CRS is 424, but if my wife redos her IELTS and she gets a CLB9, and her MBA comes in , she can get 455 by Sept. Any advice on what documents one should prepare

Enter the pool now with you as the PA when you get your ECA (who knows what will happen before September, the draw scores will definitely drop). If by then it hasn't dropped, your wife can retake IELTS and with her MBA she can enter the pool as the PA (is it too late for her to request for remark of her writing?)

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dear All,

I have both an MSC and BSc. I initially evaluated the MSc thru WES and a report was sent to me after 8 months with an ECA No. on the report. Some weeks later, a friend wrongly adviced me that I needed to evaluate both my MSC and BSc for EE, so I sent my BSc also to WES, which has been evaluated as well.

The issue now is that the soft copy of the new report reflects both my BSc and MSc, and it has a different ECA no from the first report. Now I have two reports for my MSc with two different ECA nos. Also, I am yet to receive the original copy of the new report, but I have received the hard copy of the initial report.

Now, I used the initial ECA no. while creating my EE profile (since I have received the original copy) but my fear is will the new report render the old one invalid? Since they both have two different ECA nos, and they both reflect my MSC.

Please advice...

Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
JonJon2017:
Dear All,

Please advice...

Thanks alot.

That your friend na oversabi grin

I don't think its a problem. The new ECA does not cancel out the old one, same way having a new IELTS result with higher or lower scores doesn't nullify a previous one.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Your first Report was perfectly fine and would've sufficed for the EE process as you only needed to evaluate your highest degree (MSc). But i wouldn't say the upgraded report is a waste as it may come in handy for employment or educational purposes when you finally arrive Canada. So no need to panic. You can make use of anyone.

N.B: You don't need the hardcopy before you can create or submit your profile the softcopy will do just fine.
JonJon2017:
Dear All,

Please advice...
Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=JonJon2017 post=68777147]Dear All,

I have both an MSC and BSc. I initially evaluated the MSc thru WES and a report was sent to me after 8 months with an ECA No. on the report. S

Your friend gave you Israelite journey to follow for your ECA with precious time and cost lost for good.
In any case, no qualms just proceed with the initial one with your application as you can only earn points with the Msc.
Enjoy jare.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
ArcUgo:
Your first Report was perfectly fine and would've sufficed for the EE process as you only needed to evaluate your highest degree (MSc). But i wouldn't say the upgraded report is a waste as it may come in handy for employment or educational purposes when you finally arrive Canada. So no need to panic. You can make use of anyone.

N.B: You don't need the hardcopy before you can create or submit your profile the softcopy will do just fine.

Hi, thanx for ur input on this. But I read somewhere on this thread that I need to upload a scanned copy of the original ECA report post ITA. Please, is that correct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by prost80(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ethelia:

Enter the pool now with you as the PA when you get your ECA (who knows what will happen before September, the draw scores will definitely drop). If by then it hasn't dropped, your wife can retake IELTS and with her MBA she can enter the pool as the PA (is it too late for her to request for remark of her writing?)

Yes it has elapsed. She has to retake it. Is it too early to get the reference letter from my former company and current company. What of police report from Romania? Am I being too early? I am already in the pool, so is my wife who has 378 CRS now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
That is not correct a lot of people never even see their original report. Many applicants used only the softcopy and have gotten their COPRs.
JonJon2017:

Hi, thanx for ur input on this. But I read somewhere on this thread that I need to upload a scanned copy of the original ECA report post ITA. Please, is that correct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Oh yes I did change my NOC. Even changed job title sef.

Hi,
May I please ask why you changed job title? Is it compulsory that one must use one of the titles they put in the examples under a particular NOC please ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ifyaocc: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hi everyone. I just want an expert advice on which Eca is best to use for evaluation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
You're applying to go to a western country and you're doing it through 'hear say'
I'll advise to read the cic website and understand the process for yourself
'
JonJon2017:
Dear All,

I have both an MSC and BSc. I initially evaluated the MSc thru WES and a report was sent to me after 8 months with an ECA No. on the report. Some weeks later, a friend wrongly adviced me that I needed to evaluate both my MSC and BSc for EE, so I sent my BSc also to WES, which has been evaluated as well.

The issue now is that the soft copy of the new report reflects both my BSc and MSc, and it has a different ECA no from the first report. Now I have two reports for my MSc with two different ECA nos. Also, I am yet to receive the original copy of the new report, but I have received the hard copy of the initial report.

Now, I used the initial ECA no. while creating my EE profile (since I have received the original copy) but my fear is will the new report render the old one invalid? Since they both have two different ECA nos, and they both reflect my MSC.

Please advice...

Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa for you.
JonJon2017:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
You mean which assessing body to use for your ECA? It's your choice.
ifyaocc:
Hi everyone. I just want an expert advice on which Eca is best to use for evaluation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
JonJon2017:
Dear All,

Please advice...

Thanks alot.

Instead of you to thank your friend... when you get to Canada and need to evaluate both degrees shey you'll eventually thank him or her. Just edit your profile to reflect the new one or leave it as it is. You're fine either way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Compu001: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
To be sincere, we all need to read about this EE journey. I am a silent reader but not new to this forum. I used this forum to perfect my admission to Europe in 2015 even with full scholarship, but I read everything from that page and I contributed. Even now, I have been reading, making use of the information here. Just this week I went to page zero to use hellofax for my spouse ECA.
I will advise us to sit down and read, so has to digest the information, I think u can ask only critical questions Dat u do not understand. See western world is not for the lazy guys, if u can't read, u can succeed easily. No agent in all these places.
Sebi Canada speak English, what if u are in a country that do not speak English, will you be asking stupid questions?? Please read

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Hmm, It is well with me. Team London VO, AOR Jan 30th. I was 100% sure, my PPR will be out within 3 months. My IELTS score was perfect, no visa refusal, straight forward and well packaged application.

Congratulations to all PPR!

Everyone will have stories to tell on this journey, but in the end,we will all get to our destination. Took me so long to convince hubby to do this Canada stuff. Finally he agreed September last year, POF was miraculously gotten by October 2017. Started process for my ECA since October 2017(still on it 9 months later) hubby's ECA was ready in about a month with no stress. We both wrote IELTS in January 2018 I passed at the first try. He had to write it 4 times(and he is the smarter one) at some point I had to stay away from niaraland for some months as my mind was getting messed up. If anyone had told me in January that I would still be here without PPR by June I would have cursed the person out. But here I am,just entered the pool last week with CRS 440. Long and short of the story is sha that we will all rejoice last last.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.