Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999189 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningstar201: 12:56pm On May 02, 2018
blessings2017:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.

Pick up mail : April 30, 2018

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Distinct777: 12:58pm On May 02, 2018
Thank you.

I know about the website but I don't know anyone who has processed their transcript from there before. And how long it takes. Do you have an idea abeg?

rosepetraa:

OAU transcript is processed through Et-x. You'll see all the information you need on the OAU website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
A new day has come! Congratulations

blessings2017:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Distinct777: 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
Mighty big congratulatory you!
I will testify soon too in Jesus name.

blessings2017:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Stat: Age-29, Male. Qualification: LLB with 5yrs' + work experience.

AOR: Oct 7, 2017
IP1 & Med Passed: Oct 20, 2017
NA2: Oct 26, 2017
FTD LVO: Nov. 21, 2017
ADR: Feb. 14, 2018 (1) 6months' payslip (2) bank statement showing corresponding salary lodgements and any other documents showing valid employment (3) Proof of funds
IP2: Feb 27, 2018
Bio-data request and PPR!!! : April 11, 2018
Passport sent to Accra via VFS : April 12, 2018
Application approved: April 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
Ethelia:

Lol, impossicant grin grin

2 very different personalities. One sweet like sugar, the other... erm, spicy like suya pepper grin grin

Hahahaha if only y'all knew me in real life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 1:01pm On May 02, 2018
Threemg:

This is simply a case of iPhone X and Nokia 3310

Hell hath no fury than a man scorned. Bitter as heck. You won't even know what an iPhone X is if it hit you in the face.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
Congratulations !! @blessings2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claire40: 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
Congrats
blessings2017:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2018
Congratulations!!!! You have truly been blessed.
Now go yeh and be fruitful in the land of opportunities

blessings2017:

AOR: Oct 7, 2017
IP1 & Med Passed: Oct 20, 2017
NA2: Oct 26, 2017
FTD LVO: Nov. 21, 2017
ADR: Feb. 14, 2018 (1) 6months' payslip (2) bank statement showing corresponding salary lodgements and any other documents showing valid employment (3) Proof of funds
IP2: Feb 27, 2018
Bio-data request and PPR!!! : April 11, 2018
Passport sent to Accra via VFS : April 12, 2018
Application approved: April 25, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 1:07pm On May 02, 2018
hello all, i've been trying to combine my letter of explanation and schedule A into one Pdf but it's not working. Is there anything i'm doing wrong or is it that schedule A cannot be submitted before it is requested for. Thanks

PS- I want to submit one cos i answered yes to one of the statutory questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 02, 2018
blessings2017:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 1:09pm On May 02, 2018
@pearl92 et @engr2000, thanks for the heads-up guys.

I just left BC now. I was told to come and pick up my result on Friday as they do not give out results today.

It's quite funny that my result had since been ready but BC failed to contact me. They can only do this to Nigerians in Nigeria.

I'm hoping for the best on Friday sha smiley I just needed at least 0.5 increase in LW.

Hakuna Matata

DadR:
Good Morning Housemates,

My EOR will be exactly 10 weeks in 2 days but no feedback yet from BC. Though they gave a timeline of 10-12 weeks but I don't think it should be up to. I requested a remark in all sections though grin. Anything to worry about? Do I need to contact them or still take a chill pill?

Hakuna Matata

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
Thank God you asked here o. Na so you for siddon dey look. We are anticipating good news from you soon.

DadR:

I just left BC now. I was told to come and pick up my result on Friday as they do not give out results today.

It's quite funny that my result had since been ready but BC failed to contact me. They can only do this to Nigerians in Nigeria.

I'm hoping for the best on Friday sha smiley I just needed at least 0.5 increase in LW.

Hakuna Matata

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
Women and Jealousy ===> Bread and butter. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2018
Oga google pdf combiner (combinepdf.com/) and merger the documents you want

lamart:
hello all, i've been trying to combine my letter of explanation and schedule A into one Pdf but it's not working. Is there anything i'm doing wrong or is it that schedule A cannot be submitted before it is requested for. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
DadR:

Hakuna Matata

Congrats.

But please this your signing off with Hakuna matata is very annoying. Like Teecan's it'll all end in praise. cheesy

Nigerians need to stop with the sayings like repeating it every time shows you're a serious MFM member. Make una no carry this thing go Canada. Your employer go email you and you sign from your reply with "it'll all end in praise". grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:17pm On May 02, 2018
Try either of these to merge docs into a single document:
PDFMerge
SmallPDF
Sejda

lamart:

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 1:17pm On May 02, 2018
@Glitteringstar ONE says it's having nothing to do outside NL, the 'PEOPLE' say it's having a golden heart.Those drinking Cece bitters let them continue, while God continues to beautify all areas of your life.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
Can you not tag her inside the matter? You guys are giving this thing way too much importance naa. Can't you see she chose to ignore? CF is just being CF. Na banter be all these things IMO. Before una make mountain out of molehill abeg.

lamart:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 1:23pm On May 02, 2018
Good day house, pls who knows Wes email address. I need it urgently to complete my transcript application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:28pm On May 02, 2018
@Canadianfly, I will wound you o. C'mon will you enter the house now? Be causing trouble upandan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 1:32pm On May 02, 2018
congratulations @blessing2017.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Uzoreen: 1:34pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 1:34pm On May 02, 2018
I believe in my post i didn't mention anyone's name. So why are you all up in my business (unless you are telling us you drank Cece bitters).

PS - Really don't give a hoot about what happens in your life.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 1:37pm On May 02, 2018
@Newmum0615 With all due respect, try to be impartial in your judgements and thanks for helping out with my query.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sparkle2k3: 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
ArcUgo:
Prime Medicals at Cocaine Village off Aba Road Near 2nd Artillery Junction,. [url=http://primemedconsult.org/Canadian%20Immigration/index.html#]Their Website[/url] Contact No. 0809 084 0688. It's on the CIC Website

Hello, pls do you have any idea if its usually crowded? And how long it takes to get done. I'm to go there on Friday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MsLane: 1:45pm On May 02, 2018
Hello All,
who else is experiencing issues with registering for IELTS via BC's website.
Error since Monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.