Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999305 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:47pm On May 02, 2018
Alot of people on this thread are not serious (permit me to use this word)... What are you people up to since morning? Canadianfly that y'all think you are targeting is just being herself and that how she is. Instead of y'all to focus on better things... If you dont have anything better to contribute to the thread for now, can you please allow other people to do so. Almost 3 pages wasted on unnecessary issues, thats how someone will miss important information. Small time, most of you will start screaming Part 5 already but y'all are the cause!
Abeg, make una allow me announce my PPR in this part o

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by timmiezone: 1:48pm On May 02, 2018
Hello

Regarding your advice that the highest qualification should be the one evaluated, My wife had her first degree In LASU and her post graduate diploma in Unilag. Should the two be evaluated considering they are from different institutions, or only the PGDE should be evaluated?

Thanks.

cc: Canadianfly

fizzile:
Let her evaluate her Highest qualification . As for transcript, my advice is let her apply for it to be sent by her University. Dont forget WES will verify.
N/B: Corrected
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:51pm On May 02, 2018
You see now! When someone was saying that advice was misleading earlier, some people was asking for the person's head...
Highest qualification is only applicable if its MSc or PHD.... If its PGD, you need to evaluate both BSc and PGd to get more points.

@timmiezone, Please evaluate both her BSc and Pgd!

timmiezone:
Hello

Regarding your advice that the highest qualification should be the one evaluated, My wife had her first degree In Lasu and her post graduate diploma in Unilag. Should the two be evaluated considering they are from different institutions, or only the PGDE should be evaluated?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:52pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:58pm On May 02, 2018
timmiezone:
Hello

Regarding your advice that the highest qualification should be the one evaluated, My wife had her first degree In Lasu and her post graduate diploma in Unilag. Should the two be evaluated considering they are from different institutions, or only the PGDE should be evaluated?

Thanks.

Please do some personal research to understand what 'two or more certificates' means, and the benefits. Otherwise, read the last five pages of this thread. Better still, read page zero of the thread and follow all the links there. Yes, all the links.

In short, the thread is just starting and is still very short. why not just read up from page 0-current page?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:00pm On May 02, 2018
Taaa gbafuo! I have to follow you and be abusing people upandan before you know I'm impartial. Whatever that means. You guys should go and take courses on "I don't give a hoot" biko. I should be fanning the embers of unnecessary fight y'all are trying to start here and contribute to elongating the pages of this thread. The 2 people you are drinking paracetamol for are not even bothered. I should now get HBP on top another person's matter? You dey try well well.

lamart:
@Newmum0615 With all due respect, try to be impartial in your judgements and thanks for helping out with my query.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
smslive2:
You see now! When someone was saying that advice was misleading earlier, some people was asking for the person's head...
Highest qualification is only applicable if its MSc or PHD.... If its PGD, you need to evaluate both BSc and PGd to get more points.

@timmiezone, Please evaluate both her BSc and Pgd!

Please, I still insist that advice is taken at owner's risk. If someone comes, reads only one post and zooms off, the person should be held liable for the advice taken. This is why it's better to encourage people to research, than to spoon-feed them answers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
Gwa, come and be going to your house. I am tired of you already.
Canadianfly:

Congrats.

But please this your signing off with Hakuna matata is very annoying. Like Teecan's it'll all end in praise. cheesy

Nigerians need to stop with the sayings like repeating it every time shows you're a serious MFM member. Make una no carry this thing go Canada. Your employer go email you and you sign from your reply with "it'll all end in praise". grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Taaa gbafuo! I have to follow you and be abusing people upandan before you know I'm impartial. Whatever that means. You guys should go and take courses on "I don't give a hoot" behavior biko. I should be fanning the embers of unnecessary fight y'all are trying to start here and contribute to elongating the pages of this thread. The 2 people you are drinking paracetamol for are not even bothered. I should now get HBP on top another person's matter? You dey try well well.

LMAO @ the bold. Haven't heard that in a while. cheesy cheesy una no kill me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by blessings2017(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
Thanks guys for the congratulatory messages. Y'all far too kind cool

God bless us all Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2018
Bettybeauty:
Good day house, pls who knows Wes email address. I need it urgently to complete my transcript application. Thanks
for real
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:09pm On May 02, 2018
blessings2017:
Thanks guys for the congratulatory messages. Y'all far too kind cool

God bless us all Amen smiley

Congrats jare. Even though your moniker is very feminine. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2018
timmiezone:
Hello

Regarding your advice that the highest qualification should be the one evaluated, My wife had her first degree In LASU and her post graduate diploma in Unilag. Should the two be evaluated considering they are from different institutions, or only the PGDE should be evaluated?

Thanks.

cc: Canadianfly

It's been sorted out. Evaluate both degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Gwa, come and be going to your house. I am tired of you already.
Je m'appelle.... Bwahahshaha.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:12pm On May 02, 2018
I understand your point... But can people stop giving half-baked-misleading advise? Its not fair!
Tojued:

Please, I still insist that advice is taken at owner's risk. If someone comes, reads only one post and zooms off, the person should be held liable for the advice taken. This is why it's better to encourage people to research, than to spoon-feed them answers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:12pm On May 02, 2018
My people, please someone announced PPR on Page 36...let us congratulate the person. Enough of the fighting.
For Newmum0615 to enter this matter so.....i know its serious. Let it end. Biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:12pm On May 02, 2018
sunvick:
I have nothing against you or your response been blunt to people who ask questions here.
But I think, there is a thin line between been blunt to people and been blatantly stupid.

You typed the bold on same page, insulting someone and at the same vein trying to eulogize the person is plainly stupid.
Words expressed can only reveal the real nature or the kind of person one is.

Get your acts right. .

You are private, so what da fuq are you doing on the internet or what the hell are doing here.

It will be very shameful if you claim to be private but have social media account and not stay offline in your own private world.

I'll take you seriously when your fruity self quits using lilac to express himself. Until then..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:14pm On May 02, 2018
Bettybeauty...is this how you will do when you get to canada?

Bettybeauty:
Good day house, pls who knows Wes email address. I need it urgently to complete my transcript application. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:16pm On May 02, 2018
Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that information you receive from this thread is correct. There are no warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on this thread is strictly at your own risk.

None of the contributors on this thread can be responsible for your use of information contained in the thread. And I mean this literally. Most of us here are alter egos that don't exist in real life. Even your village people won't be able to find us when you make lifetime mistake based on our advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 2:16pm On May 02, 2018
On the contrary 'MY DARLING' you are the one seeking the 15 minutes of fame quoting me up and down.Never quoted u,never will.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:19pm On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
for real

What happened to all the preaching about waka pass that has been done today?

I believe she wants to know the email address WES uses to send verification email, so she can give it to her contact so they can find the email WES sent for verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:20pm On May 02, 2018
lamart:
On the contrary 'MY DARLING' you are the one seeking the 15 minutes of fame quoting me up and down.Never quoted u,never will.

Great, now you can go to the grave knowing fully well you lived a fulfilled life not quoting Canadianfly. *round of applause*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
WES Email Address
Bettybeauty:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2018
blessings2017:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Awesome!! super congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lamart: 2:22pm On May 02, 2018
@Newmum0615 Once again with all due respect if you must caution, caution all parties involved or simply "don't give a hoot" and walk on as you have advised.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2018
Tojued:

I believe she wants to know the email address WES uses to send verification email, so she can give it to her contact so they can find the email WES sent for verification.
sorry sir wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:23pm On May 02, 2018
Instead of preaching 'waka pass' just search the thread and give her the email address she needs.

Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:24pm On May 02, 2018
@Skywalk12 wherever you are, get down on your knees, raise your hands to the air and close your eyes. Ayam coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.