Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997122 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2018
GlitteringStar:

It is well. Wishing you the best.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Hi Elfmann, we finally got the passport lastweek..checked collection and it was there..howfar with yours?maybe you should do the same..you never know..
Elfmannisback:

No be small thing ooh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I officially resigned my job folks and I have moved to IP2

Wow! Doh in Edo voice, all will end in praise.
Best wishes ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello my great people.

Please quick one, my brother's CRS is currently 433 and he will lose 5 points on July 8. When he re-calculates his score using the CRS tool, he gets 427 instead of 428.

Please why is this? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2018
deesmama:
Hi Elfmann, we finally got the passport lastweek..checked collection and it was there..howfar with yours?maybe you should do the same..you never know..
Congratulations!
Nothing oh.. They haven't printed it.. I called yesterday. I heard we will recreate référence number.. I asked.. Do I come for recapturing? I heard NO. No improvements.. I'm getting fed up!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

Extremely heavy enough for proof for family of 14

I'm a member of that family. Kindly transfer my own fund to my personal account, I will show CIC of/when they ask for it. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Flaj:

I'm a member of that family. Kindly transfer my own fund to my personal account, I will show CIC of/when they ask for it. smiley smiley smiley

Lool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
A quick one for those looking for ways to increase their CRS scores by gaining points for 2 or more certificates...

We are enrolling for the Unilag HRDC Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and we hope to round off by January.
Registration is expected to end this Friday and Application fee is #7,500...

We hope this will be positively assesed and yield a 1 year evaluation outcome.
You could register if interested

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Futuregem:
Being a single parent doesn't affect her eligibility / outcome ,but she has to show that she has legal custody of the child. CIC may require the consent of the other parent as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Buahahahahaha
Thanks ma

happytbaby:
This is why Smslive is my sugar crush. It is because of people that will not read that God created people like him. It is because of people that are weak that God created power women/people like you.

Good morning my Darling OldMummy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Good morning everyone. Pls I have a situation..
My university name is not on the list of WES for ECA.
At first I thought maybe I did not check well. I typed the name and searched through the list. It's not there.

Pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
To him you mean?
Newmum0615:
More power to her elbow. She deserves accolades. I no fit again abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Its not a problem i guess, cos a good number of private schools aint on the list. If your school is a reputable one, then that should not be an issue

Pettyperty:
At first I thought maybe I did not check well. I typed the name and searched through the list. It's not there.

Pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2018
What is the name of your school to begin with? I hope its a recognised school?
Pettyperty:

Pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2018
For real? 1) What passport office please 2) When did you do your capturing? 3) Did you have to pay extra.
So Im asking because a certain somebody checked with issuance for us and they said it was not ready and i had to pay additional 15k to fast track (sorry if it sounds irritating to anybody's ears), I did that last week but still no show. Im getting really worked up by this useless country
deesmama:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2018
smslive2:
What is the name of your school to begin with? I hope its a recognised school?

Lead City University Ibadan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Hi, what's HRDC?

CanadaPR:
A quick one for those looking for ways to increase their CRS score by gaining points for 2 or more certificates...

We are enrolling for the Unilag HRDC Diploma and we hope to round off by January.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm! Can you share more insights on the FSW program?

GlitteringStar:

You can apply while studying if you are eligible for FSW program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
dumprep:
Hello my great people.

Please quick one, my brother's CRS is currently 433 and he will lose 5 points on July 8. When he re-calculates his score using the CRS tool, he gets 427 instead of 428.

Please why is this? Thanks.

Abeg make una help me answer. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dreal4mula: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I officially resigned my job folks and I have moved to IP2

When was your ITA and AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
dumprep:

Abeg make una help me answer. smiley
Bros, wait till the 5points is taken out. Whether 427 or 428, tell him to improve on that score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
You have a point.

Although, the goal is to have other qualifications or experience that can help boost the CRS score. Truth be told, the number of people applying for PR in Canada is alarming & they just might increase the cut off score soon, who knows?

I was even thinking, if one can get to study there & work (part-time) there for even 1 year, and while studying he or she can apply.

I don't know sha, Just my thoughts.

Can anybody share their thoughts on this too?

joo2018:
Nothing stops it, but I think it is a grey area. Canadians seems to be stuck up about intentions. You are meant to study, nothing else.

That being said, what is the point?

If your points are good enough, apply here.

If your points are not good enough, you can apply for school, get study visa, finish the study and then and only then apply having acquired Canadian education that will boost your points. You will need to return first or first apply for a work permit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
@glitteringstar, grin grin grin you don buy market.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adedamdam: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello house
Please how can I request for the passport submission extension to allow me renew my passport cos the current one has 5months and 2 weeks validity which is less than the 6 months validity required by cic

PPR 29th June
Aor 22nd feb 18

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Adedamdam:

PPR 29th June
Aor 22nd feb 18

Thank you in advance

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai, you be man? I was trying to be kiaful o, but happytbaby's post referring to you as she gave me confidence. cry I need to learn these things.
smslive2:
To him you mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

smslive2 over to you o.

May5ive:
Hmmm! Can you share more insights on the FSW program?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello people LVO gang. So I got ADR today of statement of account Showing salary deposits for at least the past 3months.

I am tempted to print for like 6 years sef and attach other POF docs and statement of account. Please who has been in this situation. Advise needed. @Newmum0615 this is our month oo

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dreal4mula: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
This process doesn't have a firm duration, it's so annoying. One will just be waiting endlessly. A lot of people have been waiting for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't even envy her at the moment. grin

Elfmannisback:
@glitteringstar, grin grin grin you don buy market.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmn my dear,its well o..the country we find our selves in..we captured at ikoyi..april 17th..paid a new guy 10k to assist..not knowing it was ready..a lady who captured april 25th collected hers and asked we check with collection..we did and lo and behold it was ready(Thank God)
..the new guy just chopped our 10k for nothing..mxxchew.. when did you capture?
Newbeecey:
For real? 1) What passport office please 2) When did you do your capturing? 3) Did you have to pay extra.
So Im asking because a certain somebody checked with issuance for us and they said it was not ready and i had to pay additional 15k to fast track (sorry if it sounds irritating to anybody's ears), I did that last week but still no show. Im getting really worked up by this useless country
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi CanadPR, I sent you a PM, kindly reply. Thank you and God bless.
CanadaPR:
A quick one for those looking for ways to increase their CRS scores by gaining points for 2 or more certificates...

We are enrolling for the Unilag HRDC Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and we hope to round off by January.

We hope this will be positively assesed and yield a 1 year evaluation outcome.
You could register if interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.