Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997097 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
More power to her elbow. She deserves accolades. I no fit again abeg.
happytbaby:
This is why Smslive is my sugar crush. It is because of people that will not read that God created people like him. It is because of people that are weak that God created power women/people like you.

Good morning my Darling OldMummy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2018
ottawasenators:

Toh! wishing you speedy PPR. You know better why you resigned. But notin as sweet as having PPR and still dey come work till you choose to resign. i will so not send anybody at that point. grin grin grin

All the best bro

That's my plan too..I fit pop champagne in front of CEO sef (during work hours) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Since February 27th faaaaa lipsrsealed
hayor2014:

Bros u for calm down ooo, getting to IP2 does not mean u have finished the journey, IP2 can sometimes take time....i have used 3 weeks on IP2 and my anxiety level nah grade one......i wish you God speed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg, just end well. Try and give your best till the end. It won't take anything extra. No matter the conditions. Posterity will be kind to you. wink
luffyhaki:

That's my plan too..I fit pop champagne in front of CEO sef (during work hours) grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2018
ottawasenators:

Toh! wishing you speedy PPR. You know better why you resigned. But notin as sweet as having PPR and still dey come work till you choose to resign. i will so not send anybody at that point. grin grin grin

All the best bro

I understand but when your health is at stake and you have already have decent savings it’s really good

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
Abeg, just end well. Try and give your best till the end. It won't take anything extra. No matter the conditions. Posterity will be kind to you. wink

Ofcourse newmum...all that popping champagne na for mind (it gives some comfort)..Never burn bridges

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Different strokes for different folks. I think I will cry when I have to resign. I loooove my colleagues and office so much that the thought of leaving makes me so sad cry cry. I'm even planning to just do a short landing first cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

Extremely heavy enough for proof for family of 14

It's not bottomless but its something.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

Different strokes for different folks. I think I will cry when I have to resign. I loooove my colleagues and office so much that the thought of leaving makes me so sad cry cry. I'm even planning to just do a short landing first cheesy cheesy

Emotive Pezon

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by porlo87: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

What I understand is this, as far as Canadian express entry processing is concerned, the vo's only know of 2 types of employment: Full time or part time. Now, if you state your employment type as nysc they might get confused as to what it means.

In my case, I asked my office to put my employment as full time and job position as NYSC Lawyer.

Thanks for the Clarification, Ethelia.

So hope you didn't have any issues with the Job position having NYSC in its narration?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

Eyah, i understand. You don't have to go to Canada. Would you be kind enough to transfer your PR card to me when it comes. Your colleagues love you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
I feel you bro. it will end well. we go meet for tim hortons by the union station in toronto to drink some tea grin grin

Osaze007:

I understand but when your health is at stake and you have already have decent savings it’s really good

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Emotive Pezon

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I officially resigned my job folks and I have moved to IP2

You did what? I actually accepted a job offer solely because of this PR thing. at the time when I started this PR hustle, I had resigned my last job and was freelancing, and was doing quite well for a new self employed. But after submitting my PR application, I soon found myself checking my application status like 10times a day, it was torture.

I had to just respect myself and get a fulltime job that would lock me down. The job even required me to switch city but I didn't mind since it is a very challenging Position and has kept me busier than I have been in much of my life. I really dont know how I would have managed if I didnt do that. My application is now 8months Post AOR and I am holding on better than I did in the third month. I even know folks whose application stayed a year, it is even an Ottawa Visa Office folk. CIC advises people to not make any serious decision until they get their COPR, oh yes even with PPR it isnt over yet.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Eyah, i understand. You don't have to go to Canada. Would you be kind enough to transfer your PPR to me when it comes. Your colleagues love you so much.

angry angry angry I have to go for the sake of my children and childrens children grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
The main reason I am here cry
Ethelia:

angry angry angry I have to go for the sake of my children and childrens children grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2018
porlo87:

Thanks for the Clarification, Ethelia.

So hope you didn't have any issues with the Job position having NYSC in its narration?

Hi, I hardly respond to private messages.

No I didn't have any issue with it, as per the last GCMS notes I received. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
porlo87:
Please, I want to find out what you wrote as Type of Employment as stated in your described format.

Full-time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria to Canada no bad too.
Ethelia:

Hmm,

I don't know how bad it was so I can't criticize you for resigning. I pray that you get your ppr speedily so that you go from dubai to canada and not from dubai to Nigeria and then to Canada grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2018
einsteino:

You did what? I actually accepted a job offer solely because of this PR thing. at the time when I started this PR hustle, I had resigned my last job and was freelancing, and was doing quite well for a new self employed. But after submitting my PR application, I soon found myself checking my application status like 10times a day, it was torture.

I had to just respect myself and get a fulltime job that would lock me down. The job even required me to switch city but I didn't mind since it is a very challenging Position and has kept me busier than I have been in much of my life. I really dont know how I would have managed if I didnt do that. My application is now 8months Post AOR and I am holding on better than I did in the third month. I even know folks whose application stayed a year, it is even an Ottawa Visa Office folk. CIC advises people to not make any serious decision until they get their COPR, oh yes even with PPR it isnt over yet.

I suspect your not based abroad on a work visa
We have very different dynamics

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
I won't advice you to burn bridges. You never know.
luffyhaki:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
luffyhaki:

Ofcourse newmum...all that popping champagne na for mind (it gives some comfort)..Never burn bridges
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
May5ive:

You can apply while studying if you are eligible for FSW program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
ysteph:
Nigeria to Canada no bad too.

Of course its not, it just might be more expensive for him. Also imagine having to move back and settle in and then after a few weeks start traveling to Canada. #stress
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
that's true.
Ethelia:

Of course its not, it just might be more expensive for him. Also imagine having to move back and settle in and then after a few weeks start traveling to Canada. #stress
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

I suspect your not based abroad on a work visa
We have very different dynamics

Very True
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ROLLIN(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello people, I am new in this trend and just want to start this process, the PROCASTINATION has to stop. I tried to check the Canadian site to see what my score would be, because I heard there is a draw of 440 as at last week. These are my questions.

• Will OND and HND fetch me more marks than just BSC?
• What happens if my course of study is not in any way related to the NOC A, B or O, is it that I will have zero points or I will not have at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Please visit www.cic.ca and Page 0 of this thread.
ROLLIN:
Hello people, I am new in this trend and just want to start this process, the PROCASTINATION has to stop. I tried to check the Canadian site to see what my score would be, because I heard there is a draw of 440 as at last week. These are my questions.

• Will OND and HND fetch me more marks than just BSC?
• What happens if my course of study is not in any way related to the NOC A, B or O, is it that I will have zero points or I will not have at all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

It is well. Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2018
raheemkeji:
Do i need to have any of the listed professional training programme (File attached below) before i would be considered as an accountant in the express Entry profile?

No. Read page 0 of this thread for more details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2018
einsteino:

Very True

I rather resign than have terminated on CV

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.