Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997168 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I officially resigned my job folks and I have moved to IP2

Congrats bro on your awaited movement, as it will soon end in Praise faster than you think.
On resignation, you for still endure the job a little while na...... It is well sha!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
segzy14:
Is the score in the express entry profile same as that with the crs calculator.
Is there any difference?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
joo2018:

I want to know if the same score provided on the crs tool is the exact score on the E.E profile, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2018
segzy14:

I want to know if the same score provided on the crs tool is the exact score on the E.E profile, all things being equal.

Of course it's the same..They are one and the same engine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ninichinny: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2018
It will end in praises.
I also got ITA 13th June.
wally001:
PR applied

ITA - 13th June, 2018
AOR - 2nd July, 2018

Hoping for the Best

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Of course it's the same..They are one and the same engine

But there is someone here who said he has about 30points difference in the crs tool and E.E profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2018
200k bawo? Is 200k even money? It does not cover the running costs of basic groceries, rice, beans, palm oil, fruits and what nots.....not to talk of accomodation costs, diesel costs, tuition fees, extended family support, car fuel etc. Are we not even goibg to wear clothes and shoes? Aye n se anti yi sha. She should renounce her British citizenship nau

Ethelia:

Enemy of progress angry angry cheesy cheesy

The worst aspect is that they said the over sabi lady even has British passport. Why doesn't she give it up and remain in Nigeria? Winch cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2018
segzy14:

But there is someone here who said he has about 30points difference in the crs tool and E.E profile.

Sir, you have been too long on this and other related threads to still be asking this type of question smiley

All things being equal, the points remain the same. However, some data might have changed after using the crs tool, e.g scoring higher or lower than 8777 in Ielts, age difference, etc. If this happens, then of course the score in the EE Profile will be different from what was initially projected by the crs tool.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2018
happytbaby:
200k bawo? Is 200k even money? It does not cover the runming costs of basic groceries, rice, beans, palm oil, fruits and what nots.....not to talk of accomodation costs, diesel costs, car fuel etc. Aye n se anti yi sha. She should renounce her British citizenship nau

grin grin grin grin grin She is just deluded cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

Sir, you have been too long on this and other related threads to still be asking this type of question smiley

All things being equal, the points remain the same. However, some data might have changed after using the crs tool, e.g scoring higher or lower than 8777 in Ielts, age difference, etc. If this happens, then of course the score in the EE Profile will be different from what was initially projected by the crs tool.

Emabinu ma. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2018
efueh:

Congrats bro on your awaited movement, as it will soon end in Praise faster than you think.
On resignation, you for still endure the job a little while na...... It is well sha!

I have till this month do exit

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Have you sent them an email to ask for the status? It's like you are one of the 15% o (everytime I chastise my child for putting 'o' at the back of statements and here is Mummy doing it in writing grin). Their mandate is to process 85% of all applications within 6 months. If you go to Immitracker, you will notice that they have gotten to AORs that are late December.

waynetemi:

Ip2 O. Since feb 27 undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

I have till this month do exit

Hmm,

I don't know how bad it was so I can't criticize you for resigning. I pray that you get your ppr speedily so that you go from dubai to canada and not from dubai to Nigeria and then to Canada grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2018
This is why Smslive is my sugar crush. It is because of people that will not read that God created people like him. It is because of people that are weak that God created power women/people like you.

Good morning my Darling OldMummy

Newmum0615:
Na serious spoon-feeding you just do so. cry Them no go still read o. embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

Hmm,

I don't know how bad it was so I can't criticize you for resigning. I pray that you get your ppr speedily so that you go from dubai to canada and not from dubai to Nigeria and then to Canada grin

Osaze don collect him bonus..he is comfortable till PPR drops

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Ethelia:

Hmm,

Loool true most importantly I land in Canny o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Osaze don collect him bonus..he is comfortable till PPR drops

No be so but I have enough cash to sort myself till year end

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

Good Good. Speedy PPR fall on you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

Bros u for calm down ooo, getting to IP2 does not mean u have finished the journey, IP2 can sometimes take time....i have used 3 weeks on IP2 and my anxiety level nah grade one......i wish you God speed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:
I wish u speedy PPR. What r u doing in d meantime? I’ll advice u to use this time to gallivant small and make ursef happy.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Good Good. Speedy PPR fall on you

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
gistwivkome:

I wish u speedy PPR. What r u doing in d meantime? I’ll advice u to use this time to gallivant small and make ursef happy.

Yes I’m doing some traveling
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
hayor2014:

Bros u for calm down ooo, getting to IP2 does not mean u have finished the journey, IP2 can sometimes take time....i have used 3 weeks on IP2 and my anxiety level nah grade one......i wish you God speed

This is why he shudnt have stayed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
hayor2014:

I’m resigning under duress I need my sanity
I don’t mind waiting for 6 months I dey okay
I’m checking other countries out

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

Yes I’m doing some traveling

Hmmm...I might be wrong though, but I hear travelling may stall processing because it will prompt further security screening..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
luffyhaki:

Hmmm...I might be wrong though, but I hear travelling may stall processing because it will prompt further security screening..

So far you don’t go visiting war zone countries lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by porlo87: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2018
porlo87:
Hello, Honourable members of the house,

I commend you guys on the job well done, you shall not be forgotten.

I want to find out something. I intend to use NYSC as my work experience and I am in the process of getting the reference letter from my PPA.

I would like to ask if the Employment Type should be stated as NYSC Youth Service or just written as Full-time Employment.

Would the former have any effect on the validity of the experience ??

Thank you in anticipation.

PLEASE OOOOO !!!!!!!

Good Morning ***
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
May5ive:
Hi guys,

So i'm here again.

Can one get PR while studying in Canada?

Like getting a scholarship, and while you're there you apply? Is this another angle one can take?

Y r u laidis...in Newmum's voice. Calculate your CRS and compare it to the recent draws cut-off scores.
If you feel your score is not good enough...you can retain me as your representative....I'll tell you the quickest way to get PR...I need money now mehn grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Osaze007:

I’m resigning under duress I need my sanity
I don’t mind waiting for 6 months I dey okay
I’m checking other countries out

You simply cant kee yourself. After all, work was made for man and not man made for work.
If you can no longer endure the bullsh1t at work, you're better off relaxing at home or making yourself happy some other ways.
This is hoping that you pocket is 'heavy' .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

You simply cant kee yourself. After all, work was made for man and not man made for work.
If you can no longer endure the bullsh1t at work, you're better off relaxing at home or making yourself happy some others ways.
This is hoping that you pocket is 'heavy' .

Extremely heavy enough for proof for family of 14

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
porlo87:

PLEASE OOOOO !!!!!!!

Good Morning ***

What I understand is this, as far as Canadian express entry processing is concerned, the vo's only know of 2 types of employment: Full time or part time. Now, if you state your employment type as nysc they might get confused as to what it means.

In my case, I asked my office to put my employment as full time and job position as NYSC Lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Toh! wishing you speedy PPR. You know better why you resigned. But notin as sweet as having PPR and still dey come work till you choose to resign. i will so not send anybody at that point. grin grin grin

All the best bro

Osaze007:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.