Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996695 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 3:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Tunba28:
For all those with passport renewals or new passport application, if you don't mind why not leave a day or two out and go to Osogbo. You're sure to collect it that same day even within 3 hours or a little more. If you can't make it back that day, you will get an Hotel within the range of 7k, sleep and return the second day. I think that's better than waiting for weeks in Lagos. This is for people who are very much in a hurry though.
Osogbo is far sef, Abeokuta is closer except if they are having issues too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2018
rchilee:

Osogbo is far sef, Abeokuta is closer except if they are having issues too.

Even if anyone is desperate I have link for Ado-Ekiti. Same day collection.btw29-31 thousand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by idolda: 4:05am On Jul 04, 2018
cochtrane:

I believe you can use a statement of result with WES.

Thanks. I don't have statement of result either but notification of result issued by the department. Will that suffice? Also the transcript will be coming directly from the department and not from the school directly, is that also acceptable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 4:23am On Jul 04, 2018
cochtrane:
sharp guy grin

Lol...My man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olaneeran: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Osaze007 post=69061951][/quote]

U made the right decision, bro. I can wholly relate, because I live less than 40mins flight away from Dubai (Qatar). I was once in ur shoe half a decade ago. I would av resigned then too, but I was, and I am still an umbrella to many pple back home in Nigeria, which implies my resignation would av negative cause.

However, I channelled my energy/savings on securing some professional certificates on Health and safety, I changed my visa (cost me circa #2m then, as Naija freelance visa is expensive and rare to secure). Here I am today, being thankful to God.

At d end, only pple living in the Gulf countries can truly understand ur pain, bro. I wish u all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Your name is a strong tower Jesus, to you belong all power Jesus, everytime i call your name, you make a way, your name is a strong tower Jesus.

Where should i start, i heard about fsw november last year and at the same my bro in usa told me to come over. I got to usa and i was told various means to obtain the green card, in short my husband i met with my arrangee spouse and we started preparing on how to get the fake divorce papers. It got to a stage i told my spouse that we should stick witg express entry cos i was scared of the repercussions. I left usa after 2month and came back home. I wrote my ielts same month twice and made it. My step mum stopped talking to me cos i didnt stay back. She called once and told me to tell her the truth that maybe we were to broke to afford plane tickets back to usa. She wanted us to go tru asylum to canada and refused talking to me ever since them. But today olowogbogboro made a way where there's no way. PPR came in
ITA may 23
AOR may 28
Mep/ip1 june 8
Ip2 june 27
Ppr july 3rd. Saw the mail 1 hr ago.

Pls endeavour not to go through the dirty route. Lets make nigerian name great again by doing things legally.
God bless u all

Others that moved to ip2 june 27th shud refresh their mail box. I did and i saw the mail

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations
QSola:
PPR came in
ITA may 23
AOR may 28
Mep/ip1 june 8
Ip2 june 27

God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dialinn: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:
Your name is a strong tower Jesus, to you belong all power Jesus, everytime i call your name, you make a way, your name is a strong tower Jesus.

Where should i start, i heard about fsw november last year and at the same my bro in usa told me to come over. I got to usa and i was told various means to obtain the green card, in short my husband i met with my arrangee spouse and we started preparing on how to get the fake divorce papers. It got to a stage i told my spouse that we should stick witg express entry cos i was scared of the repercussions. I left usa after 2month and came back home. I wrote my ielts same month twice and made it. My step mum stopped talking to me cos i didnt stay back. She called once and told me to tell her the truth that maybe we were to broke to afford plane tickets back to usa. She wanted us to go tru asylum to canada and refused talking to me ever since them. But today olowogbogboro made a way where there's no way. PPR came in
ITA may 23
AOR may 28
Mep/ip1 june 8
Ip2 june 27

Pls endeavour not to go through the dirty route. Lets make nigerian name great again by doing things legally.
God bless u all

Others that moved to ip2 june 27th shud refresh their mail box. I did and i saw the mail

I am so in love with this testimony. A word is enough for the wise. Praise God indeed.......all the time!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:

Wow!!!!

Congrats sis...thank you for being my friend offline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've never met the babe before but my eyes have teared up..wow..I be man oo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:

ITA may 23
AOR may 28
Mep/ip1 june 8
Ip2 june 27
l

Congrats Qsola..It ended in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dreal4mula: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2018
happytbaby:
Ha ha ha , a girl cannot flirt and bat eye lashes without being taken serious? Let me sha warn myself, the other time someone munched a screenshot of something I posted and sent to my hubby, hubby went and told him 'that is my wife'.......there are several people here that know me in real life.....ayam not single sir before they will pack my load for me grin grin grin.

However, I have ladies entering Canny that are single o, are you serious? PM me your specs if you are a serious somebori, I do matchmaking too grin grin

I Amia serious somebody oo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:

Nice one! Congrats sis.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Yes!Yes!Yes!!!!!! Wowwwwww!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! grin I'm so happy to hear this good news. Hallelujah!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:

Ip2 june 27

God bless u all

Congratulations
Your timeline eh...
To God alone be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Congratulations dear
It's PPR rain this morning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2018
@newmun, osaze007, please check your mail oh cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
What a beautiful morning...... Sweet PPR news falling everywhere! Congratulations guys.
Dear Lord, we use these ones as a point of contact to all the hopefuls here, most especially those who have waited long enough, Please grant them sweet testimonies soonest. smiley

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Yayyyyyyy! Congratulations!!!

Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Bellniki1:

Yes oooo. The good news must flow.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
wizean:

Dear Lord, we use these ones as a point of contact to all the hopefuls here, most especially those who have waited long enough, Please grant them sweet testimonies soonest. smiley

Amen, Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Testimony from Hallelujah challenge. I see you sis. Glory be to God! I celebrate with you. Congratulations.

QSola:
Your name is a strong tower Jesus, to you belong all power Jesus, everytime i call your name, you make a way, your name is a strong tower
AOR may 28

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Yas!!! Congratulations @Ethelia. God is too faithful to fail!

Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Big praise to God!!!

Got PPR today

ITA: April 24
AOR: May 4
MEP/IP1: May 11
IP2: June 29
PPR: July 4

I'm the accompanying spouse and our application was pretty straightforward, so we didn't have too many LOEs.

80% of our POF was in Tbills in my name while the rest was in my husband's.

While I didn't need to ask questions, this forum has proved super helpful and I'm grateful for everyone who has taken their time and energy to give of themselves for free.

I wish everyone favour in this journey!

75 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations @Qsola and Adlib007. Jesus did it!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Thank you Jesus!!! I love this. We are waiting for the full version biko. A beautiful morning indeed.
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations
QSola:

ITA may 23
AOR may 28
Mep/ip1 june 8
Ip2 june 27

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

yippeeeeeeeeee....we are patiently waiting

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Adlib007:
Big praise to God!!!

Got PPR today

ITA: April 24
AOR: May 4
MEP/IP1: May 11
IP2: June 29
PPR: July 4

I!

Nothing sweeter than PPR rain..Keep em coming..

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Testimony from Hallelujah challenge. I see you sis. Glory be to God! I celebrate with you. Congratulations.

My sis. U shall testify this week IJN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.