Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,456 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998914 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin
Wow congrats to u and @Qsola. Wishing u more success ahead. God is able!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Can you calm down?

Most of these things I don't even understand them! What do I know that their congratulating people about?!

If you can't tolerate my questions, please just avoid them.
If this is how you guys treat first timers, it is awfully bad! There are people on this thread who are even afraid to ask questions, because people like would bash them!

Please take it easy abeg! This life na jeje!

Newmum0615:
I haven't even seen one word of congratulations from you to anyone here. All you do is ask, ask, ask. Yet you want people to leave rejoicing with others to come and answer you. You should do better. Learn to give back. It's not that hard.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Back to back PPR announcements. Congratulations @ethelia.

Ethelia:
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
PPR is raining today... Thank you Jesus!

Congratulations QSola, Ethelia, and Adlib007. I rejoice with you.

Oh Lord we thank you for speedy processing for those of us still waiting. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Congrats to you, @Qsola and @Adlib007.Wishing u all more success ahead!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
I haven't even seen one word of congratulations from you to anyone here. All you do is ask, ask, ask. Yet you want people to leave rejoicing with others to come and answer you. You should do better. Learn to give back. It's not that hard.

cheesy grin FBI newmum.... Awaiting our own rejoice o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2018
May5ive:
Can you calm down?

Most of these things I don't even understand them! What do I know that their congratulating people about?!

If this is how you guys treat first timers, it is awfully bad! There are people on this thread who are even afraid to ask questions, because people like would bash them!

That's why you've been asked to calm down, read through, and understand the process. If you don't understand what PPR is, which question are you asking again? You're lucky it's not our NOC queen that received PPR nobody for even see your question even if you ask 500 times.

Anyone who is afraid to ask questions should read up or do nairaland search. It is very rare for a question or situation to be brand new. People have concluded this whole process without ever asking any questions.

Back to the celebrations jor. Please guys you all should check your mails I'm expecting more announcements today.

38 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
uchepixy:

We are here oooo
Present ma... we should even have a WhatsApp group wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats!

Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
If you don't know what they are being congratulated for at least you know the meaning of "congratulations" and if you had read page zero as advised you would know the meaning of PPR. Stop being self centered and take corrections.

May5ive:
Can you calm down?

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
CONGRATS TO @Ethelia @QSola and others who PPR rained on. Make we still dey try cross the IELTS hurdle. It will end in praise! [/b]CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN, I REJOICE WITH YOU ALL[b]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
wooooooooooooo!!!!
Congratulations.
Ethelia:

My people it is PPR!!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to all our 4th July PPR clinchers. I celebrate you as your new home shall favor you and your family. Go and possess your possessions in Cannyland. I decree more PPR news to come today till weekend in Jesus's name; amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
May5ive:
Can you calm down?

Everyone please take note at the bolded.

@ May5ive, there's a saying...do not bite the fingers that feed you. People answer questions here on a daily basis at their own free will. While there are others who take information quietly without helping no one or giving back. Even though you are new, I believe you are grown enough to understand what a congratulatory message means. And even if you do not know the person or understand why he or she is being congratulated, you could've waited until much later to post your questions. No one is being paid to answer any questions here. If everyone decides to ignore questions as they do in other threads or as a whole lot of others do here on Nairaland, then this thread would've been dead a long time ago.

Let's learn to treat each other with respect and work on our people skills. We are going to Canada and that's one skill that you MUST have!!!

That being said, I believe that you should try to read from page 0 rather than repeating questions that have been answered a zillion times. The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step. Take that step, Research and Read.

Goodluck

@Newmum, I apologize on his behalf....for he knows not what he did.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Yaaayiiii...... PPR rain this early morning. Am loving today ooooo.
I hope and pray we would rejoice throughout today as ITA wld drop too.. I smell 442
Congrats to the PPR clinchers.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Ok. No worries. Thanks a lot, I'd do my research smiley

Tojued:

That's why you've been asked to calm down, read through, and understand the process. If you don't understand what PPR is, which question are you asking again? You're lucky it's not our NOC queen that received PPR nobody for even see your question even if you ask 500 times.

Anyone who is afraid to ask questions should read up or do nairaland search. It is very rare for a question or situation to be brand new. People have concluded this whole process without ever asking any questions.

Back to the celebrations jor. Please guys you all should check your mails I'm expecting more announcements today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Tojued:

Please tell him @the bolded. This is why I missed Yeyeluwa Canadianfly she for serve you as e dey hot.
But bros if you don't know what PPR is by now then I'll be left to conclude that you came through the window and not the front door. Jeeezzzzzz 3 Golden mails are what you said you don't know what the Congratulations were all about? Koburu o

May5ive:
Can you calm down?

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Guy or lady, please take your entitled self and move very far away! You come here every day asking very strange questions (What is FSW lipsrsealed). Just see the bolded, yet you want people to respond to you once his/her Majesty May5ive clicks 'submit' on NL.
Well, over to people who will actually to do so. I can't be bothered about someone who can't even put in effort to understanding a process. Even if you feel congratulating people is a waste of your precious time, don't come here and spew rubbish about people who are genuinely happy for others. Nobody is paid to answer you here.

May5ive:
Can you calm down?

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
It's Okay ooooo.

Thank you!

Please back to the celebrations grin grin grin

DereI:

Everyone please take note at the bolded.

@ May5ive, there's a saying...do not bite the fingers that feed you. People answer questions here on a daily basis at their own free will. While there are others who take information quietly without helping no one or giving back. Even though you are new, I believe you are grown enough to understand what a congratulatory message means. And even if you do not know the person or understand why he or she is being congratulated, you could've waited until much later to post your questions. No one is being paid to answer any questions here. If everyone decides to ignore questions as they do in other threads or as a whole lot of others do here on Nairaland, then this thread would've been dead a long time ago.

Let's learn to treat each other with respect and work on our people skills. We are going to Canada and that's one skill that you MUST have!!!

That being said, I believe that you should try to read from page 0 rather than repeating questions that have been answered a zillion times. The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step. Take that step, Research and Read.

Goodluck

@Newmum, I apologize on his behalf....for hr knows not what he did.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
QSola:
Your name is a strong tower Jesus, to you belong all power Jesus, everytime i call your name, you make a way, your name is a strong tower Jesus.

I rejoice with you!! Congratulations!

There is a way that seems right to man, but the end thereof is destruction! Thank God you followed the wise path! My Canada favor you!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:

You're so right! She just joined the thread few days ago and has been asking back to back questions that could have been avoided if she had taken a bit of time to do some reading and researching of her own, like several peoole here adviced her to.

I wonder why she's bent on facing IELTS now despite the advice and considering that her simulated highest crs score is not solid. She's likely to make costly mistakes at the rate she's going.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Adlib007:
Big praise to God!!!

I wish everyone favour in this journey!

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
jhoci:
If you don't know what they are being congratulated for at least you know the meaning of "congratulations" and if you had read page zero as advised you would know the meaning of PPR. Stop being self centered and take corrections.

You are brutal! grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Just ask your question again tomorrow because the whole of today, nobody go see road answer you because Ethelia has PPR.
Meanwhile, also note that the day Newmum announces PPR no even bother to ask questions for two days because nobody go answer you.
May5ive:
It's Okay ooooo.
Thank you!
Please back to the celebrations grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Babe post your timeline na. Why you whet our appetite come de waste time.
Big congratulations to you once again. I'm happy.
Ethelia:

I rejoice with you!! Congratulations!

There is a way that seems right to man, but the end thereof is destruction! Thank God you followed the wise path! My Canada favor you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
When i referred people to the signature yesterday... Una see am ba? You cant even say Congratulations... He/She was even justifying it by saying What do I know that their congratulating people about?! JUST IMAGINE!!!
Newmum0615:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. I just dey smile like say na me receive PPR, I almost cried sef.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Just read this your message again, and then tell me how you feel reading it!
May5ive:
Can you calm down?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
@luffyhaki my darling brother! Thank you so much!

@newmum0615, @glitteringstar @cochtrane @mcstan18 My story won't be complete without you all!! God bless you immensely!

@Bellniki1 @dumsydsassy1 @hereandnow65 @Tojued @Olabellruk @Skylar2020 @Jhochi @Jholarharde @clock89 @deesmama @Zeiya @mosbiod @DereI @revealhidden @Abefeolu @sweetrie @Divinegifts @Osaze007 @futureenergy @smslive2 @Dannyko @Ayemaybe @Conebeam @Dannyko @joo2018 @Coolangel54 @ysteph I say a big super duper thank you!!

May God meet you all at the point of your needs

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
It's pathetic. However, let's cut her some slack. I believe she will change. You know as the canada journey de do person when you just know about it. I believe that is what is worrying her. When she write IELTS, reality will set in. When WES verification matter come, she go calm down.
Make we pardon her abeg.
smslive2:
When i referred people to the signature yesterday... Una see am ba? You cant even say Congratulations... He/She was even justifying it by saying What do I know that their congratulating people about?! JUST IMAGINE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
I'm happy because when i joined this thread, posts from you and Newmum caught my attention.
You guys selflessly were answering questions like you were paid to.
God bless you.
Go and flourish in canada. I will still disturb you about NCA waka.
P.S. Nobody should ask what is NCA biko.
Ethelia:
@luffyhaki my darling brother! Thank you so much!
@newmum0615, @glitteringstar @cochtrane @mcstan18 My story won't be complete without you all!! God bless you immensely!
@Bellniki1 @dumsydsassy1 @hereandnow65 @Tojued @Olabellruk @Skylar2020 @Jhochi @Jholarharde @clock89 @deesmama @Zeiya @mosbiod @DereI @revealhidden @Abefeolu @sweetrie @Divinegifts @Osaze007 @futureenergy @smslive2 @Dannyko @Ayemaybe @Conebeam @Dannyko @joo2018 @Coolangel54 @ysteph I say a big super duper thank you!!
May God meet you all at the point of your needs

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
I'm just here waiting for her to post her epistle smiley

ysteph:
Babe post your timeline na. Why you whet our appetite come de waste time.
Big congratulations to you once again. I'm happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.