Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001296 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
My gele and stilettos are ready for the parry sef. She never see anything cheesy
Bellniki1:

I'm so waiting for your PPR announcement.
Our NL match maker wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
ArabianRose:
Its Testimony time!

So i remarked my BC results, circled W and S, results came in around first week in June, too 10 weeks exactly, S got increased but not W, i felt so bad but at least i got my 15k back. I became confused and felt i was running in circles, i didn't want to write again, the emotional and psychological effect was hitting me big time, spoke to Newmum(you already know how i feel about you), she asked me to write again, she was even willing to proof read my writing (sweet soul), no one was optimistic about remarking IDP, given their track record, even though i maxed out the other modules (talk about CLB10 grin).
However, I made up my mind i wasn't going to write this exam again, and this was my response to everyone that asked. Secretly, i applied for MOD IDP remark! I couldn't tell a soul (not even @Stillz that was checking on me everyday), was just hoping on God, i really felt i deserved more than i got in W. I followed up with IDP Australia, the remark was done in 2 weeks and on 2/7/18 i got my result, and guess what? UPGRADE!!!!!! W went from 6.5 to 7, new score is 8.5, 8, 7, 8.5 for LRWS respectively, isn't God good?? after 3 tests and 2 remarks!

Help me thank God, its as if i just crossed the red sea! shocked

Congrats. It finally paid off

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Our darling NewMum, please I sent you a PM. Thank you
Newmum0615:
My gele and stilettos are ready for the parry sef. She never see anything cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Compu001: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
I need to ask a question. But since we are in celebrating mood, let me kukuma wait till tomorrow. Thinking again, ITA will soon fall again. Chai
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcstan18:

You haven't seen nothing yet. I would've married you sef if you were single cheesy.

Congratulations again kind soul. Hope you won't live too far away from my street in Canada sha.

Shinarian fellow tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jesusbabie: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Big congratulations to ethelia, adib007 and Qsola. May your new country favour you.
And to all of us awaiting PPR, may it come with speed. Hang in there guys! It will end in praise. Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
ysteph:
Imagine.

tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Don't try yourself o. grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations on your PPR! It has ended in praise to the glory of God!

[quote author=Adlib007 post=69064680]Big praise
to God!!!

Got PPR today

ITA: April 24
AOR: May 4
MEP/IP1: May 11
IP2: June 29
PPR: July 4

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by masrapido(f): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations Ethelia, Adib007 and Qsola! This is amazing news. I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
congrtulations sis
Ethelia:

AOR: March 7

PPR: Today grin grin

In summary, preparation is key. God cannot bless what you haven't put effort into. Read, read and then research some more. No one can package your application better than yourself. Do NOT cut corners! It will come back to bite. Do all you can and leave the rest to God. I'll give some more info if anyone asks and when I remember grin grin

Thank you all so so much. This show of love is too much cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
congratulations sis
Ethelia:

In summary, preparation is key. God cannot bless what you haven't put effort into. Read, read and then research some more. No one can package your application better than yourself. Do NOT cut corners! It will come back to bite. Do all you can and leave the rest to God. I'll give some more info if anyone asks and when I remember grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcstan18:

You haven't seen nothing yet. I would've married you sef if you were single cheesy.

Congratulations again kind soul. Hope you won't live too far away from my street in Canada sha.

hahahahah, Thank you so much my darling first naira land boyfriend grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations, my learned colleague. Was teary eyed when I saw your good news. You deserve it.
Ethelia:

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
I did catchup yesterday morning.... came this morning to see over 13 pages added and ws stunned.

When you are good, you are good abeg. CONGRATS Ethelia, Adib007 and Qsola.
See as everyone is excited on your behalf. Your selflessness will not go unrewarded.

For the rest of us.... We continue to wait...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations dear!!! God has started it.

Adlib007:
Big praise to God!!!

Got PPR today

ITA: April 24
AOR: May 4
MEP/IP1: May 11
IP2: June 29
PPR: July 4

I'm the accompanying spouse and our application was pretty straightforward, so we didn't have too many LOEs.

80% of our POF was in Tbills in my name while the rest was in my husband's.

While I didn't need to ask questions, this forum has proved super helpful and I'm grateful for everyone who has taken their time and energy to give of themselves for free.

I wish everyone favour in this journey!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
1mole1:
Congratulations, my learned colleague. Was teary eyed when I saw your good news. You deserve it.

Thanks a lot. To God be all the praise !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats again!

Ethelia:
Hmn, where do I even begin from! Initially my husband and I were considering going the Australia route but a friend encouraged us to go with Canada. We were not sure about who would be the PA (I’m younger but only wanted to use NYSC, while he could claim 2 years) so we decided to both take IELTS and let British council decide….

Med Passed: March 14

Ip1: March 15

Ordered 1st GCMS notes: 9th May (VO is Ottawa)

Ordered 2nd GCMS Notes: 28th June

Ip2: 1st July (when I noticed)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

hahahahah, Thank you so much my darling first naira land boyfriend grin grin kiss

Im your second abi...i dey vex angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
BIG Congratulations on all PPR @Ethelia @qsola @adlib007.

I am so excited for you guys. Ottawa is working!

London VO! Receive anointing for speed in Jesus Name!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
aworldcitizen:
BIG Congratulations on all PPR @Ethelia @qsola @adlib007.

I am so excited for you guys. Ottawa is working!

London VO! Receive anointing for speed in Jesus Name!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Reserve bench na im you dey so. grin
luffyhaki:

Im your second abi...i dey vex angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Reserve bench na im you dey so. grin

Yes o..

But on a side note..It's really interesting how we have genuine emotions for people we have never met on this thread. I think its fascinating

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gloriouscrown: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats ethelia, Qsola and adlibb. Thank God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
This thread dey run today oooo no be small grin grin grin
I refresh every 2hrs to catch up. I can't read 10pages at once abeg. grin
A time will come when there will be PPR Announcement everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
@IFEAGO

I SENT U A MSG KINDLY REPLY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Haha @ysteph please what is NCA can i use it to access my diploma result? is it faster? lol Na play o learned colleague
ysteph:

Go and flourish in canada. I will still disturb you about NCA waka.
P.S. Nobody should ask what is NCA biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by HotChoco2(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
A big congratulations to Ethelia, QSola, Adlib007, ArabianRose many more good news will come to this thread this month IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
For sure i'd cry for Newmum's ppr o..This thread go crash that day...lol.....I even called my friend to tell her Ethelia has gotten PPR OOOOO Congratulations @Ethelia thank you for being so selfless your warmth radiates even from the screens....... @Qsola you are my namesake, and I'm so happy you stood for what's right!!!! Congratulations to all the silent ppr folks too Go and prosper ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
happytbaby:
It's Elfmanisback o, I have been saying it since, I find it difficult to believe that learning French can be that easy. Anyway, maybe I do not have an ear for languages.

We all do,if you are surrounded by nothing but that language... I trust you'll be blowing grammar

Tojued:

You won't know till you write it smiley. you just may surprise yourself.

I am still on track to write it this Dec. Listening is a serious problem as I found when I was in Togo hearing nothing but West African accents I was struggling . Lol

Claire40:

it is doable oh, maybe not in 6 months but definitely in one year especially if it is intensive study......

After 1 year possibly . I agree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hearty congratulations @ethelia, @adlib007, @Qsola!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ogoenue(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
No they wont. I mailed them on the issue and they mailed back saying am not eligible
exquisef:

I dont know if youve gotten a reply to this but so far i havent been able to get them to refund me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.