Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005245 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
o2:

Where was i, Yepaaaaaa, Congrats, Congrats, Congrats, so happy for you.Today is a great day. Congrats to Qsola, Adlib007

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow......Wow.....Wow....

A very big congrats to all everyone who are blessed with PPR.

This announcements are so encouraging.

My ECA from WES arrived today. Step by Step.

By God's grace i will be writing IELTS for the last time soon.

Thanks everyone for continually showing love and support to each other.

It will surely end in praise.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
@Xtosync: have you had your interview? How did it go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opsycal: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by thekingskiddy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
So, I have been offline for a while now but something was just nudging me to check Nairaland today. Now I know why!!!
Congratulations, Ethelia!!!!
I am so happy for you. May you prosper on all sides in the Maple Land. Thank you for being such a big help to everyone here. This thread will miss you o. [quote author=Ethelia post=69069371]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olaaah: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow Congrats everyone. This is great, I pray the ppr rain continues daily

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations! @kendulala
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Oga/Madam,

What exactly is the issue you are having? It is not clear to me. One year Post graduate certificate is okay as long as you have evaluated your first degree too, if not you will need to pay about 100CAD extra to WES and have them evaluate it as well. Then you will be able to claim points for "two or more certificates"

exquisef:
hello @happytbaby

I was trying to reply this initial post.

He had evaluated his PgD alone, he needs both PgD and BSc to claim two certificates. This is the issue when we give advice of 'evaluate your highest degree'. This advice only works when the highest degree is at least a Masters

Wes evaluated my post graduate diploma as only one year post graduate diploma was that the same as urs?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
cheesy Where have you been?

Been around and chilling, consumed a lot of popcorn reading some of the recent pages...lol

We are rooting for you sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to @Ethelia and all other recipient of PPR....May God favour you in the new country and answer every one of us prayer...amen

@Ethelia was one of the few people that attended to me when I first arrived here...and I'm so happy for you.

However, in anticipation for ITA....I'm about to open a domiciliary account with a start up of about 10k$ but my problem is can I merge it with my Naira account to use as my POF?And also do I need to show how I got it or do any Gift deed since it's my elder sister that is transferring the money to the Domiciliary acct? Please I would appreciate it if someone can come to my rescue on this issue.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
thekingskiddy:
So, I have been offline for a while now but something was just nudging me to check Nairaland today. Now I know why!!!
Congratulations, Ethelia!!!!
I am so happy for you. May you prosper on all sides in the Maple Land. Thank you for being such a big help to everyone here. This thread will miss you o.

Amen! Thank you!

Why do you guys think I'm going to leave the thread like that cheesy cheesy cheesy I have to pay it forward by continuing to help others grin grin wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Barryston:
Congrats to @Ethelia and all other recipient of PPR....May God favour you in the new country and answer every one of us prayer...amen

@Ethelia was one of the few people that attended to me when I first arrived here...and I'm so happy for you.

However, in anticipation for ITA....I'm about to open a domiciliary account with a start up of about 10k$ but my problem is can I merge it with my Naira account to use as my POF?And also do I need to show how I got it or do any Gift deed since it's my elder sister that is transferring the money to the Domiciliary acct? Please I would appreciate it if someone can come to my rescue on this issue.Thanks.

Thank you!

Yes you can merge accounts, that's not an issue. You may just have to do a table detailing the balance in each account and showing their Canadian dollar equivalent. I think a sample was posted on the thread a while back. You loose nothing by doing a declaration of gift from your sister. That would easily explain the lump payment in your bank statements. I wish you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Barryston:

You may leave the monies in the various accounts and do a detailed breakdown of your PoF in a LoE to show the amount and the bank they are domiciled in. Of course, you'd have to have a notarized gift deed to back up the lump sum transferred to you by your sister. She should do that and scan to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
CHIBABY2018:
Pls house when verifying with WES, is it only ur highest degree u verify or u must verify ur MSc and BSc.

Who be this one again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Selzsky(f): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations @ Ethelia, QSola $ Adlib....wishing you guys the very best from here on!

[quote author=Ethelia post=69081359]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats Ethelia, Qsola and others that got PPR today. Can't wait for wen I will announce mine too. Pls I want to knw if anyone has evaluated NTI post Graduate certificate, together with BSC as two or more certificates.

I knw I ve seen something related to this on this thread but couldn't find it again. Pls a friend needs dis info to boost her CRS. E joor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ribaby(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow! So many pages to catch up with. Hearty congratulations @Qsola @ethelia @adlib007 @kendulala. Wish y'all a smooth sail going forward.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
@Ahmeen and @canman, your PM notifications have been showing on my NL dashboard for weeks now but I still haven't received them in my e-mail. I did not just ignore your PMs please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
vowsng:

Thank you, i have seen it all.
Good one!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Otydallas123:
Wow......Wow.....Wow....

A very big congrats to all everyone who are blessed with PPR.

This announcements are so encouraging.

My ECA from WES arrived today. Step by Step.

By God's grace i will be writing IELTS for the last time soon.

Thanks everyone for continually showing love and support to each other.

It will surely end in praise.
Work on the Writing, buddy. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks everyone! i can't quote everyone because i need to save space for Newmum's PPR announcement grin kissMay good news not depart from our lives, amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations to all who get theirs today...May you find Favor in your new homes....To Newmum;Yours will come shortly.. To TEECANN.....Favor as you gather your docs......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
ArabianRose:
Thanks everyone! i can't quote everyone because i need to save space for Newmum's PPR announcement grin kissMay good news not depart from our lives, amen.
Space is unlimited!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
kendulala:
Hello house, i have been a silent reader. God will visit all our heart and prayer request. I appreciate you all.

AOR 28TH Dec 2017

ip2 27Feb 2018

ADR 12th June(Additional employment record including at least payslips and salary account statement)

PPR 03rd July.

I got the A-Z information from this forum. thank you all.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Option 1.
Your PPR is on the way

Dappydappa:
Hi guys
Please I need guidance ASAP. I was asked to submit an additional document (IMM5406E- *Additional Family Information* ). My question are;

1. Do I print out the form, fill it manually, sign, then scan and upload? or

2. Do I fill it on the computer and upload (this method cannot be signed)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kmgb:
Whoop whoop, some catching up that was!

Mcstan u must get ITA this year,I don't wanna know how

My sister i still far like that one kain now but God dey. Rooting for the rest of you oh. It is well...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
I just gave birth and I've been mia. Newmum, has the golden mail landed? Please I can't read back for now. Congratulations to Ethelia.

I hope scores are coming down too. Back to peeping mode

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dizzy007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Big congratulations @Ethelia, @Adlib007, @Qsola and @kendulala!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia. Newmum, has the golden mail landed? Please I can't read back for now. Congratulations to Ethelia.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok..thanks for your help always
But why I am actually confused is because she just came back and gave the money to me cash..there is no bank transfer to show she transferred it to me
Ethelia:

Thank you!

Yes you can merge accounts, that's not an issue. You may just have to do a table detailing the balance in each account and showing their Canadian dollar equivalent. I think a sample was posted on the thread a while back. You loose nothing by doing a declaration of gift from your sister. That would easily explain the lump payment in your bank statements. I wish you the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Congrats on the addition!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by labonak: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to all who got PPR.

God will answer those waiting for the golden mail soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.