Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996694 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 8:21pm On May 02, 2018
Congrats

redocean:
Dear e-family...........

With God all things are possible. I got the golden mail today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2018
Congrats !! This is well deserved

redocean:
Dear e-family...........

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 02, 2018
hadecunleh:

Please are you aware if they send directly to wes or I will have to courier it myself?

Directly to WES. Though, the payment for the courier is not paid with the Transcript processing fee. When you take the evidence of payment to the school, you will see a staff of courier plus and/or DHL to make your choice.

But you'll not be given the transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Nov 2017? That na Abacha time strike oh.

In fact ehn!!! It's just so frustrating. And I heard NASU is about to go on strike again. I may have to take time off work to follow it up myself.

I don tire
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2018
vickyehi:

I thought so too but hospital is saying that I have to come with it. The receptionist seem to be mistaking the process for a requested medical. Please anyone with a copy of the form should please draw my attention so I can send me email address.
The next appointment is currently 23rd of may and today is just 2nd so I am trying to avoid delays once my ECA is out.
(Afterall medical is valid for 1yr and am inland)

Any help will be much appreciated.

An accompanying spouse had medicals done in Canada and just walked in and only identification and passport was required. The emedical slip was even same as the one i did in Nigeria Wait for ITA then you go with it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by A14: 9:02pm On May 02, 2018
Abeg can you shed more light on this. WES says they need a transcript for it to be evaluated and CIPM says they don't have transcripts. Please how was it done? Thanks

MummyJaygirls:
For those of u looking for extra points and have CIPM cert, send it to WES, it’s evaluated as 3yrs. ACT FAST!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
Hearty congratulations to you and your wify.
Don't mind some ceec bitters.

redocean:
Dear e-family...........

Timeline -

Sept. 20 – ITA
Oct. 14 – AOR
Oct. 26 – Med passed
Oct. 26 – ADR ( travel history)
Oct 29- ADR submitted
Nov. 2 – NA 2
Nov. 29 – job mail
Nov. 30 – File transferred to London
Feb 27 – IP2 and ADNR changed to NA
April 25 – Ghost update
May 2 – PPR

One luv

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2018
rosepetraa:

In fact ehn!!! It's just so frustrating. And I heard NASU is about to go on strike again. I may have to take time off work to follow it up myself.

I don tire
Pls do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 9:07pm On May 02, 2018
Good Day house, i'm the leader of the silent readers association grin

Pls i need help in determining which NOC will be best for cash and teller role in banking.

Counting on your wealth of experience in the group as always.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Lol funny enough, I’m a psychologist. But see this my theory, GS hasn’t “logged on” but CF has been logged on since. Soooooo. 1+1 =2. You’ll see when GS comes on now CF will be nowhere to be found.

I actually thought you were joking... Of course they are two different people lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 9:44pm On May 02, 2018
Aig842:
Des pas cito tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy undecided
Can't stop laughing...abeg leave Elfmann

Il est mon camarade français
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
njbybrthnly:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy undecided
Can't stop laughing...abeg leave Elfmann

Il est mon camarade français
Parlez-vous français? Comment vas-tu aujourd'hui?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 02, 2018
bbaby84:

I actually thought you were joking... Of course they are two different people lol
You mean she being a psychologist no cut it now.. Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2018
TEF
Do you speak French? How was your day?

Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:42pm On May 02, 2018
Congratulations
redocean:
Oct. 14 – AOR, May 2 – PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pikipiki: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
Good evening E-family. Please I need help from Pharmacists who have completed their ECA from PEBC.
A friend forgot to send her ECA Request Form to PBEC while sending other documents for Evaluation. She is to submit her ECA request form now with a $100CAD processing fee in the form of a Canadian Certified cheque, money order or Bank draft made out to PEBC.

Does anyone have an idea how can she make this payment since she is not in Canada and Card payment is not acceptable for this particular situation?

Please if you have been in a similar situation, kindly let me know you resolved it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2018
Pikipiki:
Good evening E-family. Please I need help from Pharmacists who have completed their ECA from PEBC.
A friend forgot to send her ECA Request Form to PBEC while sending other documents for Evaluation. She is to submit her ECA request form now with a $100CAD processing fee in the form of a Canadian Certified cheque, money order or Bank draft made out to PEBC.

Does anyone have an idea how can she make this payment since she is not in Canada and Card payment is not acceptable for this particular situation?

Please if you have been in a similar situation, kindly let me know you resolved it. Thank you
Get sb who can help from Canada or elsewhere and credit the person Nigerian account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:26pm On May 02, 2018
I like to know how this ends please. Thanks

mumdaramic:
Good day house,

Thank you all for the knowledge sharing; it would end in praise for everyone.

Please I ve an urgent enquiry.

After receiving my PPR mail, I sent my passport as well as original marriage cert, sworn affidavit and newspaper publication( my former passport used at the initial stage of the application carried my maiden name)

The passports( mine, spouse and child) was returned but the original docs were not returned.

I ve sent a mail to Accra office but no response yet.

please advise; how do I contact them? Are there chances of the docs being returned?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2018
redocean:
I got the golden mail today.
Timeline -
Sept. 20 – ITA
May 2 – PPR

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ribaby(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2018
@sparkle2k3: for your medicals at prime medical consultants, go early enough, 8am, with a photocopy of your passport data page, cash or ATM card(30k for adults, 20k to 25k for children). The pix centre for the x-ray is quite a distance from the hospital, I located it with Google maps. The entire process lasted about 2 hours for my boy and i.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nusetron(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2018
redocean:
Dear e-family...........

Timeline -

Sept. 20 – ITA
Oct. 14 – AOR
Oct. 26 – Med passed
Oct. 26 – ADR ( travel history)
Oct 29- ADR submitted
Nov. 2 – NA 2
Nov. 29 – job mail
Nov. 30 – File transferred to London
Feb 27 – IP2 and ADNR changed to NA
April 25 – Ghost update
May 2 – PPR

This journey started Feb 1, 2017 with WES registration. God on our side, Spouse and I wrote IELTS in May and got the required score in the first sitting. Joined the pool in June and got the ITA in September. The rest you already know.

The information we have on this platform is immeasurable and on top of that, it is free. Let's keep supporting each other and when we scold people for not reading up from page 0, let's do it moderately.

On this journey, put your trust in God, stay focused, be resilient and very very very patient....

It will end in praise for us all.

One luv

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 11:51pm On May 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Je vais bien, merci beaucoup. Je ne dis pas non...mais je suis encore en train d'apprendre français. Salut!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nusetron(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2018
Pikipiki:

Does your friend have a friend in canada? If yes then have her contact the pal to raise the Canadian cheque on her behalf and send it to PEBC, while she sends the notarised ECA request form from Nigeria.
Please note: most Nigerian banks can’t raise Canadian dollar and so she shouldn’t fall into the trap of raising American dollar because PEBC would not accept it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by psquaree: 12:15am On May 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
sent certificate thru helo fax, transcript thru ican

Please help! i tried to fill the document requirement for AAT on WES.org and it showed that WES does not evaluate academic record from The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa. Please did this happen to anybody..should i go on and evalaute my AAT and ignore filling the details online. Please help my ignorance abeg
God bless you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:37am On May 03, 2018
njbybrthnly:

Je vais bien, merci beaucoup. Je ne dis pas non...mais je suis encore en train d'apprendre français. Salut!
Moi aussi. Il est bon de savoir que. C'est ce qui me garde éveillé. Au revoir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 4:09am On May 03, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Moi aussi. Il est bon de savoir que. C'est ce qui me garde éveillé. Au revoir.

This man ain't even playing around with French.. welldone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sparkle2k3: 5:28am On May 03, 2018
Thank you very much!

ribaby:
@sparkle2k3: for your medicals at prime medical consultants, go early enough, 8am, with a photocopy of your passport data page, cash or ATM card(30k for adults, 20k to 25k for children). The pix centre for the x-ray is quite a distance from the hospital, I located it with Google maps. The entire process lasted about 2 hours for my boy and i.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:45am On May 03, 2018
psquaree:

Please help! i tried to fill the document requirement for AAT on WES.org and it showed that WES does not evaluate academic record from The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa. Please did this happen to anybody..should i go on and evalaute my AAT and ignore filling the details online. Please help my ignorance abeg
God bless you
put institute of chartered accountant of nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 6:51am On May 03, 2018
That's not enirely true.i got mine without going through Et-x. I can give my contact's details. Just PM me.
rosepetraa:

Na long thing o. That's the only way to process transcript from OAU now. You can help the process by sending someone to follow up at the department or if you know someone at exams & records; but you can only apply through Et-x.

I'm still waiting on them since November 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 7:44am On May 03, 2018
Hello house, pls can I include my ICAN certificate as part of the documents to be evaluated to get more points?

Also, if I get my transcript from my school but it is still sealed will it be accepted by WES? Everyone here is saying it must be sent directly. Pls house help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by psquaree: 7:50am On May 03, 2018
ceechedah:
Hello house, pls can I include my ICAN certificate as part of the documents to be evaluated to get more points?

Also, if I get my transcript from my school but it is still sealed will it be accepted by WES? Everyone here is saying it must be sent directly. Pls house help

if you read the trend, you will notice that ICAN does not give a favouable evaluation so do not bother evaluating it. BUT, if u did ATS, meaning, if u have AAT, evaluate your AAT as it does give a favourable evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.