Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998752 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gerona: 11:43am On May 03, 2018
redocean:
Dear e-family...........

With God all things are possible. I got the golden mail today.

Timeline -

Sept. 20 – ITA
Oct. 14 – AOR
Oct. 26 – Med passed
Oct. 26 – ADR ( travel history)
Oct 29- ADR submitted
Nov. 2 – NA 2
Nov. 29 – job mail
Nov. 30 – File transferred to London
Feb 27 – IP2 and ADNR changed to NA
April 25 – Ghost update
May 2 – PPR

This journey started Feb 1, 2017 with WES registration. God on our side, Spouse and I wrote IELTS in May and got the required score in the first sitting. Joined the pool in June and got the ITA in September. The rest you already know.

The information we have on this platform is immeasurable and on top of that, it is free. Let's keep supporting each other and when we scold people for not reading up from page 0, let's do it moderately.

On this journey, put your trust in God, stay focused, be resilient and very very very patient....

It will end in praise for us all.

One luv

PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAREER AND AGE?THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 11:49am On May 03, 2018
redocean:
Dear e-family...........

Timeline -

Sept. 20 – ITA
Oct. 14 – AOR
Oct. 26 – Med passed
Oct 29- ADR submitted
Nov. 2 – NA 2
Nov. 29 – job mail
April 25 – Ghost update
May 2 – PPR

Congrats! Your timeline mirrors mine in almost all aspect. Hope for PPR mail soon. All d best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:07pm On May 03, 2018
ans123:
Dear Comrades

Pls for those that have evaluated LASU transcripts, does it carry your Date of Birth.

Also can I do WES while I am awaiting project defence for my MBA

Thanks in advance

No you cannot evaluate an incomplete degree. You will find everything easier if you take your time to read page zero of this thread and follow all the links posted there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kaybigdad: 12:15pm On May 03, 2018
iwillrejoice:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

The information you are looking for is on the link in this email and that what I posted above. Just take the time to read the instructions. Let’s always try to follow instructions especially if it has been provided. They also have an helpline that you can call. Cheers

Thanks a lot. I was just concerned as I learnt some people post theirs to Accra.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kaybigdad: 12:26pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=Ehiobe post=67241505][/quote]

My timeline below:

ITA Dec 03
AOR March 06
MP March 15
IP1 March 16

IP2 - April 28

PPR - May 02 (+ADR for Height and Eyes Color)

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:27pm On May 03, 2018
kaybigdad:
*Silent Reader Alert*

Hello House ! All Glory to God.....Thank you house for your immeasurable help.

I got my PPR mail yesterday, but I need urgent help as I'm not sure where and how to send my Passport. Below is the instruction in the mail;

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

“Passport Transmission Services” section."

Please I will appreciate anyone's advise on how they submitted their passport.

Thanks!!!
Someone posted on the previous thread, that Biometrics will soon begin for PR recipients.
I guess this is it... or the beginning of it.
Or maybe, the volume of applications are now too much for Accra alone so now we have a Visa Office in Nigeria cheesy
Just locate the closest VFS center, they'll handle it from here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gerona: 12:30pm On May 03, 2018
Pls kindly share career and age. Thanks.

redocean:
Dear e-family...........

Timeline -

Sept. 20 – ITA
Oct. 14 – AOR
Oct. 26 – Med passed
Oct 29- ADR submitted
Nov. 2 – NA 2
Nov. 29 – job mail
April 25 – Ghost update
May 2 – PPR

This journey started Feb 1, 2017 with WES registration. God on our side, Spouse and I wrote IELTS in May and got the required score in the first sitting. Joined the pool in June and got the ITA in September. The rest you already know.

The information we have on this platform is immeasurable and on top of that, it is free. Let's keep supporting each other and when we scold people for not reading up from page 0, let's do it moderately.

On this journey, put your trust in God, stay focused, be resilient and very very very patient....

It will end in praise for us all.

One luv

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 12:39pm On May 03, 2018
ottawasenators:
Good Day house, i'm the leader of the silent readers association grin

Pls i need help in determining which NOC will be best for cash and teller role in banking.

Counting on your wealth of experience in the group as always.

Feedback will be highly appreciated house, as what we have seen so far falls under NOC C . need advise on NOC for the above that will fall under 0, A or B.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ghuzy01: 12:42pm On May 03, 2018
ribaby:
@sparkle2k3: for your medicals at prime medical consultants, go early enough, 8am, with a photocopy of your passport data page, cash or ATM card(30k for adults, 20k to 25k for children). The pix centre for the x-ray is quite a distance from the hospital, I located it with Google maps. The entire process lasted about 2 hours for my boy and i.
Pls what is their address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 12:44pm On May 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Someone posted on the previous thread, that Biometrics will soon begin for PR recipients.
I guess this is it.
Just locate the closest VFS center, they'll handle it from here.

Biometrics should be effective July 2018 if I am not mistaken but I will check that info later. Meanwhile, I have been wondering if any sort of payment will be required for this service. Anoda wahala to contend with when you have to drag a spouse who isn't even interested in relocating. undecided undecided undecided hiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:45pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

This should be effective July 2018 if I am not mistaken but I will check that info later. Meanwhile, I have been wondering if any sort of payment will be required for this service. Anoda wahala to contend with when you have to drag a spouse who isn't even interested in relocating. undecided undecided undecided hiss

Don't worry you'll get PPR before July.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:46pm On May 03, 2018
e-hugs**

wholesomegrace:

Biometrics should be effective July 2018 if I am not mistaken but I will check that info later. Meanwhile, I have been wondering if any sort of payment will be required for this service. Anoda wahala to contend with when you have to drag a spouse who isn't even interested in relocating. undecided undecided undecided hiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
Tojued:

Don't worry you'll get PPR before July.

Amen. With God all things are possible. I need it badly before then o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Take his name to MFM, he'll comply sharply cheesy cheesy cheesy

as for the payment, there'll definitely be some charges for that. Currently, it costs CAD85 to do biometrics for Canadian visit visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
happytbaby:
e-hugs**

Yeah, I will be needing that grin grin grin ;. I refuse to be frustrated.
Thanks happy babylady grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 1:01pm On May 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

as for the payment, there'll definitely be some charges for that. Currently, it costs CAD85 to do biometrics for Canadian visit visa

MFM is it, the violent shall take it by force.
50k for two people, ok o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 1:01pm On May 03, 2018
ottawasenators:

Feedback will be highly appreciated house, as what we have seen so far falls under NOC C . need advise on NOC for the above that will fall under 0, A or B.

thanks

Whilst waiting for @newmum0615 to work her magic, I'll attempt this.

Please list the duties to provide more context to the actual job role so it will be easier to decipher
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:12pm On May 03, 2018
ghuzy01:

Maybe try the same google maps she used, I'm sure you'll find it wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2018
Prime Medical - No.4 Prime Close Off Chief Nyenwenwo Avenue, Eliada Estate (Cocaine Village)
Rumuogba by Artillery Junction,
Port Harcourt.

Pix Diagnostic Centre - No.18 Geodetic Road, Rumuomasi, P/H , Obio/ Akpor, Port Harcourt.

Both are quite easy to locate. PIX Centre is close to the rumuomasi roundabout. Just ask questions or use Google maps.

ghuzy01:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
ArcUgo:
Prime Medical - No.4 Prime Close Off Chief Nyenwenwo Avenue, Eliada Estate (Cocaine Village)
Port Harcourt.

Pix Diagnostic Centre - No.18 Geodetic Road, Rumuomasi, P/H , Obio/ Akpor, Port Harcourt.

Both are quite easy to locate. PIX Centre is close to the rumuomasi roundabout. Just ask questions or use Google maps.

Is this PIX diagnostic listed on CIC website?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:46pm On May 03, 2018
For those who missed this yesterday... Here is it again!!!
smslive2:
In the spirit of 2 or more certificates and for those preparing for ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business... Please see study notes for F1 Exam below
ACCA F1 Study material PDF
Also, as shared by someone earlier... See below link to register
ACCA Registration

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2018
Nope. But if you followed the earlier post you will see that you will be referred to PIX by Prime Medical for your x-ray.

Tojued:

Is this PIX diagnostic listed on CIC website?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
PIX Diagnostic is NOT on the official list published by CIC!!! Offiial CIC List for Nigeria

ArcUgo:
Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 2:03pm On May 03, 2018
Hello guys,
Please i need a little assistance with this NOC thingy,i guess i am leaning towards 1215??@newmum0615 please assist..thanks
Below are my job roles:To continuously improve and provide maximum parts availability at the lowest commercial cost to the business.
• Place orders to agreed levels with companies, adopting a common-sense approach to quantities ordered
• Monitor receipt, order progress and scheduling with companies.
• Ensure arrival date data is maintained accurately and promptly to allow the business to provide a first class service to customers, dealing with any discrepancies in orders and shipments
• Deal with any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided
• Resolve any invoicing discrepancies promptly
• Maintain accurate levels of stock, including co-ordination and process of stock takes and Parts Warehouse
• Data maintenance of stock records
• Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes
Designation: Parts administrator
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 2:04pm On May 03, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Moi aussi. Il est bon de savoir que. C'est ce qui me garde éveillé. Au revoir.

What's up man? Nice try. I hope you're getting the pronunciation right too. Please I need help on your learning resources. Have been using duolingo app but its so basic and very repetitive with little improvement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:04pm On May 03, 2018
Newmum... Oya Come and do that thing for her
deesmama:
Hello guys,
Please i need a little assistance with this NOC thingy,i guess i am leaning towards 1215??@newmum please assist..thanks
Below are my job roles:To continuously improve and provide maximum parts availability at the lowest commercial cost to the business.
• Place orders to agreed levels with companies, adopting a common-sense approach to quantities ordered
• Monitor receipt, order progress and scheduling with companies.
• Ensure arrival date data is maintained accurately and promptly to allow the business to provide a first class service to customers, dealing with any discrepancies in orders and shipments
• Deal with any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided
• Resolve any invoicing discrepancies promptly
• Maintain accurate levels of stock, including co-ordination and process of stock takes and Parts Warehouse
• Data maintenance of stock records
• Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes
Designation: Parts administrator

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 2:15pm On May 03, 2018
That's the question on my mind...

Elfmannisback:

Does it now mean that visa labeling and COPR are done Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 2:16pm On May 03, 2018
wholesomegrace:

My exact headache when I heard the news about biometrics. Phew

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by A14: 2:18pm On May 03, 2018
Thank you so so much

Sandydav:
Here is the requirements for CIPM transcript as received from them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

If one has done biometrics for TRV in the past,do u think we will be required to do another one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
gerona:
Pls kindly share career and age. Thanks.

What for?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 2:36pm On May 03, 2018
Randomsue:

Whilst waiting for @newmum0615 to work her magic, I'll attempt this.

Please list the duties to provide more context to the actual job role so it will be easier to decipher

Here you go pls

• Responsible for processing transactions accurately, effectively, timely and in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures
• Adhered to all bank’s security, audit and compliance requirements
• Performed clerical and administrative duties
• Efficiently operate computer applications and software such as yozo office and ethix core banking software
• Educated customers about the bank’s product and services
• Balanced cash drawer at the beginning and end of the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.