Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998713 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:40pm On May 03, 2018
Kmgb:

If one has done biometrics for TRV in the past,do u think we will be required to do another one?
I really can't say. you know this is uncharted territory. If it comes to that, you'll do it again na. Having gotten the golden PPR mail, is it biometrics that will be an issue?
If they want toeprint sef, we will give them cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
deesmama:
Hello guys,
Please i need a little assistance with this NOC thingy,i guess i am leaning towards 1215??@newmum0615 please assist..thanks
Below are my job roles:To continuously improve and provide maximum parts availability at the lowest commercial cost to the business.
• Place orders to agreed levels with companies, adopting a common-sense approach to quantities ordered
• Monitor receipt, order progress and scheduling with companies.
• Ensure arrival date data is maintained accurately and promptly to allow the business to provide a first class service to customers, dealing with any discrepancies in orders and shipments
• Deal with any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided
• Resolve any invoicing discrepancies promptly
• Maintain accurate levels of stock, including co-ordination and process of stock takes and Parts Warehouse
• Data maintenance of stock records
• Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes
Designation: Parts administrator

Since I'm having issues with my NOC, i'm taking a keen interest as well.

My take is that your duties seem fine but the NOC you chose seems to be specifically for managers or supervisors in this line of work, do you supervise anyone in the SCM process? if so, please ensure your duties clearly state this even if it's the dispatch riders you manage.

@NEWmum0615 you are still the authority on this o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
Can I ask a question again? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 3:16pm On May 03, 2018
No , you can not!

jelmusboy:
Can I ask a question again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 3:17pm On May 03, 2018
Dear House, I'm a newcomer here * rings bell* ��
Please my WES status is as follows:
Delivered to WES on 19/4/2018
First update 20/4/2018
Second update 30/4/2018
So far haven't gotten any other update.
Please when do I expect verification mail, and how do I go about it when it comes?

Help your sister. God bless.

emafav:

Dear House,

WES is really frustrating my effort: Details below still showing on my page despite the fact that i call WES every time and also visit FUTA daily:

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. (Learn More)

Status last updated: 4/17/2018
Pending
Document Status
Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria

1. Academic Transcript, Bachelor of Technology, 2018

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

2. Degree Certificate, Bachelor of Technology, 2018

Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
Thanks Random, thought so too..i actually do a little supervision here and there..i just listed my main roles. Nagode.

Randomsue:

Since I'm having issues with my NOC, i'm taking a keen interest as well.

My take is that your duties seem fine but the NOC you chose seems to be specifically for managers or supervisors in this line of work, do you supervise anyone in the SCM process? if so, please ensure your duties clearly state this even if it's the dispatch riders you manage.

@NEWmum0615 you are still the authority on this o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
For Potential assessment grin grin grin grin grin
Elfmannisback:

What for?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rs172(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2018
njbybrthnly:

Je vais bien, merci beaucoup. Je ne dis pas non...mais je suis encore en train d'apprendre français. Salut!

download this application busuu on your phone it will help you learn more on french..

the app. is a community of different language speaker.. it will help..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
I have been reading some people saying too many Nigerians are leaving for Canada
I mentioned it’s a lie
By the time you see the number of Indians Philippines and Chinese migrating
Naija number na small thing.

Anyways I plan on starting my masters by Gods grace in Canada.
Is there anyone who wants to do the same ?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by peacefulwealth: 3:36pm On May 03, 2018
Please I want to know if its only ielts that is accepted for the canada express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
peacefulwealth:
Please I want to know if its only ielts that is accepted for the canada express entry.
Find your answer here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:41pm On May 03, 2018
See the link for all you need to know about the Language Test Language tests accepted

peacefulwealth:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 3:42pm On May 03, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Moi aussi. Il est bon de savoir que. C'est ce qui me garde éveillé. Au revoir.

Bon à savoir je ne suis pas seul aussi bien. Bonne journée.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:43pm On May 03, 2018
prettyirene:
Please can one do this Canadian immigration program without his or her spouse...hubby isn't interested in migrating but wants to support I and the children to migrate...he isn't interested in writing Ielts exams and all. I want to know my chances before I start the process...thanks

Find your answer here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by njbybrthnly: 3:44pm On May 03, 2018
rs172:

download this application busuu on your phone it will help you learn more on french..

the app. is a community of different language speaker.. it will help..

Merci en plus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2018
It's a partner organisation that Prime Consult use for Xrays.

Tojued:

Is this PIX diagnostic listed on CIC website?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2018
This is for EXPRESS ENTRY.....we like the express way here and not the class room way

Osaze007:

Is there anyone who wants to do the same ?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rs172(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2018
njbybrthnly:

Merci en plus
par de rien, mon ami.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
There are couple of Nairalanders interested in starting masters in Canada... Click here to see Masters in Canada

Osaze007:

Is there anyone who wants to do the same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 4:06pm On May 03, 2018
Please am new here and I want to know how I can pay for WES...please and thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 4:09pm On May 03, 2018
Tendopein:
Please am new here and I want to know how I can pay for WES...please and thank you

Find your answer here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
This JD falls under 1434 NOC C. If you are head/senior teller, you can beef up your duties and choose 1212.
ottawasenators:

Here you go pls

• Responsible for processing transactions accurately, effectively, timely and in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures
• Adhered to all bank’s security, audit and compliance requirements
• Performed clerical and administrative duties
• Efficiently operate computer applications and software such as yozo office and ethix core banking software
• Educated customers about the bank’s product and services
• Balanced cash drawer at the beginning and end of the day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 4:32pm On May 03, 2018
1215 will apply if you can demonstrate that you Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers... Let your overall job experience align with the lead statement not just the duties.
Try paraphrasing the wordings of the JD to show that and to also align better with the main duties if you can.

deesmama:
Hello guys,
Please i need a little assistance with this NOC thingy,i guess i am leaning towards 1215??@newmum0615 please assist..thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
Please I didn't see how to pay there
Tojued:

Find your answer here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 4:34pm On May 03, 2018
In the event that one is unable to get a letter of reference from a previous employer, would an offer letter from same suffice ? My previous company has been liquidated?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adex05: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please i need clarification on my WES evaluation.WES sent my credentials back to my school upon receipt of my transcript for confirmation.
However,My contact person is saying it has to be acknowledged via DHL. How true is this for those that have completed their WES evaluation?
I have also read on this forum that school can confirm via email or fax.
kindly assist which procedure is the most appropriate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Enigmatick: 4:40pm On May 03, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Are u submitting regardless?

I found an address in the end. I'll use it. I'm not sure it matters though as long as you provide the statement of account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
HELLO HOUSE,

In the event that one is unable to submit a letter of reference from a previous employer, would an offer letter from same employer suffice. My previous employer company is now defunct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
Please how did you pay for the wes
adex05:
Hello everyone,
Please i need clarification on my WES evaluation.WES sent my credentials back to my school upon receipt of my transcript for confirmation.
However,My contact person is saying it has to be acknowledged via DHL. How true is this for those that have completed their WES evaluation?
I have also read on this forum that school can confirm via email or fax.
kindly assist which procedure is the most appropriate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Enigmatick: 4:44pm On May 03, 2018
ans123:
In the event that one is unable to get a letter of reference from a previous employer, would an offer letter from same suffice ? My previous company has been liquidated?

I think it may be a good idea to track down your former line manager to get a reference letter from him/her then put the information about the liquidation of the company in your LOE.

Group elders, I hope I'm in order. If not, I apologise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adex05: 4:48pm On May 03, 2018
Tendopein:
Please how did you pay for the wes
I paid using my master card(GTB)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 4:56pm On May 03, 2018
Tojued:

Find your answer here

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.