Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001015 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Have you received your ITA?

Onedimple:
Hi everyone. I am about submitting my application but realized, i did not come across anything like personal history like it has always been mentioned here. I hope i am on the right track.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
PLEASE WHO HAS A CONTACT FOR UNN AND UI WES. PLS YOUR ABRUPT RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Onedimple:

I am post ITA. Have few days left to submit application. Thanks.

Found it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
I pm(ed) you both @Sunvick and @Wakanowdotcom. I am interested in your contact in Bayelsa asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
You can register immediately.

hawklan:
hello Everybody, kindly advise how long the result of IELTS last before you retake again.

thanks for your kindl response back

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
joo2018:

My wife went to her school to apply for transcript to WES the other day. The PG school office where she was making the application was filled with people applying to WES. When it got to her turn, the man grumbled, "this una Canada never fill up with people yet".

It cracked me up.
Lol.... 2 weeks ago, I went to UI to check for a friend’s WES verification... the woman I met didn’t even allow me to finish my sentence. She just pointed to the website posted on the wall. I said “no ma, I just came to check if my friend’s verification has been sent”. She just gave me the whole pile to check from. I’m sure she must be tired of checking by herself.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrOBD(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
happytbaby:
@ GlitteringStar, Newmum0615 and Mcstan18; good morning guys, continue being special.

@ Threemg; I know you are green with envy; this is me sticking my tongue out at you.

@Bouqoumine: welldone ghost reader cum sister.

@DrOBD: now you have confirmed my identity; received a call from Madam last night; thank you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I've always known. Congrats once more.

We are right behind you.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
wisdom77:

Oga, you are totally wrong, I don't think or believe I am entitled to an answer, maybe you should also have spent sometime reading to know that.

I already got an answer from someone that doesn't see my question as irrelevant.

Thank you.

You are welcome....May Wisdom and wisdom and wisdom fall on you.

Enjoy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lawalidriso(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dears,
Its really nice following the trend for some time now. Please i will like to ask if i need to do IETLs exams before i can create a profile in express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lawalidriso(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dears,
Its really nice following the trend for some time now. Please i will like to ask if i need to do IETLs exams before i can create a profile in express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol bros,

Create, yes. Submit, no. You need to input IELTS score and ECA data before you can submit the profile and the profile only remains open for 60 days.

Pls go through page 0 of this thread and master it. Most of the questions burning through your mind have already been answered there.

lawalidriso:
Dears,

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

ITA : April 11
AOR : June 7
ADR : June 21 (Schedule A)
MEP/IP1 : June 22
ADR : June 30 (RPRF)
PPR : July 9

Thanks to everyone that has contributed on this platform. You won't know how much you are touching and changing lives grin grin... Every info has been invaluable. Godspeed to everyone on this journey.. IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Lagertha: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
I agree with the fact that every case is different.

In submitting my application, I used my RSA for up to 50% of my POF and had absolutely no issues with this as I got my PPR on June 8th. It is however important that the LOE is very detailed in explaining the source of funds, additional documentation in support from PFA, currency exchange rate to CAD etc.

Randomsue:
I want to believe every case is different because up to 20% of my POF was the 25% RSA funds for both me and my husband and there is no way we would have met the minimum if it was taken out.

I think this needs more cases to support if it is true. It will be a sad blow if they start rejecting this as a source of funding biko!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

PRAISE

Omo I tap into this speedy processing..

Congratulations..Go and excel

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blessing time!!! Wow! Your timeline is on point. Congrats!

newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Thanks to everyone that has contributed on this platform. You won't know how much you are touching and changing lives grin grin... Every info has been invaluable. Godspeed to everyone on this journey.. IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tamad101(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow, Congratulations @newbie18, may Canada favour you!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations
newbie18:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats!

Fast PPR seems to be the norm now.

newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ddu: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Wow!
I love this.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!
IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

Mehnn....this woowed me ....
Congratulations....God does wonders....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Awesome! The processing times are getting shorter and shorter grin grin grin

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oh now I get. I still will not mind ur contact pleaseeeeeeeee. I ve sent u a pm
Wakanowdotcom:

No. Not to do passport in PH.
The Golu is bayelsa office.
A family member in pH went there and got same day. That's what I mean. But I see you have got responses already, never mind :-) Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats to u, I also tap into did kinda testimony.[quote author=newbie18 post=69246093]TESTIMONY TIME!!!

PPR : July/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Have anyone notice the way those who got ITA on my birthday (April 11) have been getting their PPR with speed?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
ITA : April 11 AOR : June 7 ADR : June 21 (Schedule A) MEP/IP1 : June 22 ADR : June 30 (RPRF)
congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hearty Congratulations.
Go and fulfill the Nigerian Dream (Dream to leave Nigeria for good)

newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exceedinglory: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:

Congrats newbie18

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
vickmor002:
Good day my people,
Please I will like to inquiry something and will appreciate responses on it .
1. Is it mandatory that a gift deed must be average of 6 months before it will be used as a POF?
2. My biological mum have promised to give me a gift once I get my ITA, please will it have any negative impact on my PR process if I use it as my POF once gotten just after ITA?
3. I have a diploma of two years and a degree of 3 years, please can I use both as TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATE OPTION?

1. No. That is why it is a deed of gift. (A deed is a legal document backing up/legalizing the act of another person's magnanimity in gifting you anything valuable including money.) If the money had been transferred into your account directly without a gift deed backing it up, it would have been tantamount to "unusual sum deposit" that will attract a red-flag. So with a gift deed, you are covered, time of gifting it to you is immaterial.

2. No. See (1) above.

3. See other posts for detailed explanation on this.

It will end in praise IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations @codebrew85, @Randomsue, Newbie18 and all PPR clinchers.

Newbie18, Wawu! I tap into your speedy PPR

Special congratulations to @Newmum, when you collect COPR, come and share your testimony.
We are waiting.

I rejoice with you all grin
It will end in praise for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Real testimony time. I have been longing for PPR announcement since morning. Congrats oh....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR FAITHFULS! May Canny favour you guys. To my comrades who are being tied up by IELTS, our turn to laugh will soon come. MAY ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE! Una weldone. Lemme continue my observation mode as I gather funds for IELTS, the hustle is real my people. I need cash o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.