Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998016 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adeptonlin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello house, I just faxed my certificate to wes via hellofax, will I get a receipt of acknowledgement from wes in my wes account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
With Basic understanding as to how IT systems work, if you accept one and ignore(do not delete) the other one, you should be fine.

But i will advise if you can get in touch with MNPNP authorities to clarify so that you can have peace of mind.

cheers!!!

Walegy:
Pls house, I have two accounts for Manitoba, with different username n password. Mistakenly I forgot to delete the account for the wrong details. But this morning I received ITA mail for both accounts. Pls am confused as I don't know what else to do.
(1) Can I delete account for the one of wrong detail and if yes, how do I do that.

Attached are the snapshot of the invites with different username, kemola and kemola2 beneath each of them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
adeptonlin:
Hello house, I just faxed my certificate to wes via hellofax, will I get a receipt of acknowledgement from wes in my wes account?

I think it will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, but it may take up to 48hrs. Mine did.

adeptonlin:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
So if one applies with the exact POF in your account and you print your statement before you pay processing fees (which is most likely the case), will the application still fly, or when they review account, do they account for processing fees and RPRF with ones application? Of course i know one should have it all POF, Processing fees, and RPRF cos im just calculating and calculating undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

ITA : April 11
AOR : June 7
ADR : June 21 (Schedule A)
MEP/IP1 : June 22
ADR : June 30 (RPRF)
PPR : July 9

awwww.... Super congratulations. This seems to be the shortest AoR to PPR on this thread. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sharon8: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone, what should I fill as the institution (recipient) for the ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
He should get in touch with MNPNP?
You want them to say he misrepresented facts?
Biko, I'll say he should ignore one and choose the other. He alone know which one he prefers.
ottawasenators:
With Basic understanding as to how IT systems work, if you accept one and ignore(do not delete) the other one, you should be fine.
But i will advise if you can get in touch with MNPNP authorities to clarify so that you can have peace of mind.
cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Thanks to everyone that has contributed on this platform. You won't know how much you are touching and changing lives grin grin... Every info has been invaluable. Godspeed to everyone on this journey.. IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

Congratulations!!

Our PPR dreams will come true!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'll advise you to choose one and ignore the other.
Walegy:
Pls house, I have two accounts for Manitoba, with different username n password. Mistakenly I forgot to delete the account for the wrong details. But this morning I received ITA mail for both accounts. Pls am confused as I don't know what else to do.
(1) Can I delete account for the one of wrong detail and if yes, how do I do that.
Attached are the snapshot of the invites with different username, kemola and kemola2 beneath each of them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Thefil: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
jholarharde:

you are really looking for trouble grin. why am I feeling as if newmum has gotten PPR since yesterday cool grin

I feel so too. This disappearance get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats newbie18

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Okies, didnt know there will be any backlash for getting in touch with MNPNP.

In that case, he/she should choose one and kindly ignore the other.

That should work!

ysteph:
He should get in touch with MNPNP?
You want them to say he misrepresented facts?
Biko, I'll say he should ignore one and choose the other. He alone know which one he prefers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow...

Congratulations. Good news flowing.

Please which VO is this?

newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Thanks to everyone that has contributed on this platform. You won't know how much you are touching and changing lives grin grin... Every info has been invaluable. Godspeed to everyone on this journey.. IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pls a good Samaritan should help and enlighten me on what to do here. [qquote author=Walegy post=69248764]Pls house, I have two accounts for Manitoba, with different username n password. Mistakenly I forgot to delete the account for the wrong details. But this morning I received ITA mail for both accounts. Pls am confused as I don't know what else to do.

Attached are the snapshot of the invites with different username, kemola and kemola2 beneath each of them. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Walegy:
Pls a good Samaritan should help and enlighten me on what to do here.

[quote author=Walegy post=69248764]Pls house, I have two accounts for Manitoba, with different username n password. Mistakenly I forgot to delete the account for the wrong details. But this morning I received ITA mail for both accounts. Pls am confused as I don't know what else to do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
sunvick:
Have you received your ITA?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please how long does ECA report take after your institution responds? This people be confusing me with Awaiting Document Verification everytime sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

This can only be by the intervention of OLOWOGBOGBORO! Congratulations sis. I covet this speed for us all in JESUS name

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
You didn't ask for what to do when you where creating two profiles.
Please choose one and ignore the other.
Or is there a reason you're afraid?
Walegy:
Pls a good Samaritan should help and enlighten me on what to do here. [qquote author=Walegy post=69248764]Pls house, I have two accounts for Manitoba, with different username n password. Mistakenly I forgot to delete the account for the wrong details. But this morning I received ITA mail for both accounts. Pls am confused as I don't know what else to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funkYb: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
newbie18:
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Congratulations! This is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funkYb: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone, just to ask those that have been in this race for a couple of weeks. Could you please share the strategy you are using to curb the waiting anxiety and tension? I seem not to be doing well in this regard. Your tips could really be of good help.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
start poultry or fish farming grin grin
funkYb:
Hello everyone, just to ask those that have been in this race for a couple of weeks. Could you please share the strategy you are using to curb the waiting anxiety and tension? I seem not to be doing well in this regard. Your tips could really be of good help.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gracevien(f): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
hello everyone,

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but my eyes are beginning to ache with having to read from the first page, kindly assist with this question;

-- As a banker with 4years experience, what NOC code should i go for as I begin this journey to Caanyland

NB: Only constructive responses would be highly appreciated.
Please gurus in the house assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
First and foremost, be kind enough to tell us what your job title is and if possible share your JD. i'm sure you will get good responses.

cheers!!!!!
gracevien:
hello everyone,

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but my eyes are beginning to ache with having to read from the first page, kindly assist with this question;

-- As a banker with 4years experience, what NOC code should i go for as I begin this journey to Caanyland

NB: Only constructive responses would appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
gracevien:
hello everyone,

NB: Only constructive responses would appreciated.

Smart somebody...see disclaimer for page 0 and "constructive responses".

It depends on your role in the Bank..

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by talk2jt(f): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello guys,

For those that have gotten ppr, for your pcc, did you upload just the certificate? Or you included the finger print pages?
I just want to know if we need to add the finger print pages. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eklektoss(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations to you all @codebrew85, @Randomsue, Newbie18

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bellniki1:

I am thinking same oh, Not a word from her lately.
you are right. I'm officially suspecting her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CPEThorpe(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good evening all, I believe we've all had a great day. I have been reading through threads 1 to 3. I hope I can catch up with this thread 4 in good time.

However, I have a challenge identifying what my NOC is, I have checked 2241, 2232 and also 9241 to no avail.
I am a Field Engineer (Passive systems) in a Telecommunications environment.
In telecommunications, we have two sections which are the active (the antennas, the BTS, etc) and the passive (power systems such as generator, ATS, solar, etc). That explains the passive systems.
Below is my JD:

Maintenance of BTS power and its ancillary equipment in order to ensure 99.99% uptime
▪Management of clients and customer issues as related to BTS locations
▪Collating all safety risk hazards across my cluster and prepare a safety report
▪ Maintaining efficient power availability to clients equipment on all co-location cell sites under my purview
▪ Carrying out routine safe house-keeping measures on power equipment such as PIU, ATS, Generators, rectifiers, etc
▪ Effective troubleshooting process and maintenance of remote monitoring system and its reports
▪ Preparation/Revision of all preventive maintenance routines across my cluster
▪ Ensuring all OPEX savings initiatives deployed to site are strictly adhered to
Monitoring and interpretation of remote monitoring system (RMS) communication tool for informed decision making.

Please kindly help identify what my actual NOC is. I studied Mechanical Engineering with about 5 years experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Upload everything including the fingerprint pages.

talk2jt:
Hello guys,

For those that have gotten ppr, for your pcc, did you upload just the certificate? Or you included the finger print pages?
I just want to know if we need to add the finger print pages. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.