Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012149 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
happytbaby:
@ GlitteringStar, Newmum0615 and Mcstan18; good morning guys, continue being special.

@ Threemg; I know you are green with envy; this is me sticking my tongue out at you.

@Bouqoumine: welldone ghost reader cum sister.

@DrOBD: now you have confirmed my identity; received a call from Madam last night; thank you.

Just watch your back because I'm coming for you bayibayi, Mcstan18 no go fit settle ds one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olha: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2018
I need answer please!!!

Olha:
Hello Seniors, please who do i contact in UNILAG for WES verification??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
happytbaby:

Hello sis.. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Make them take am easy ... biko.

The RSA has been part of plans.

Guitarlife:
Hi guys my gcms notes came through and everything looks good.
However, I noticed when my pof was computed the CAD recorded was less than my actual declared CAD thank God it still met the pof requirement for a family of 1.

I did some computation and it seemed the difference was the RSA amount that I added, it seems CIC nor wan dey gree with RSA again o.
I became even more sure of that when someone in my group chat march aor got his gcms and it was stated that review for pof and he added his pension rsa too.

This may not be true tho but this is what I noticed. On the basis of the computation of my own funds then I can boldly say CIC did not include my RSA funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
My wife went to her school to apply for transcript to WES the other day. The PG school office where she was making the application was filled with people applying to WES. When it got to her turn, the man grumbled, "this una Canada never fill up with people yet".

It cracked me up.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Buahahaha
joo2018:

My wife went to her school to apply for transcript to WES the other day. The PG school office where she was making the application was filled with people applying to WES. When it got to her turn, the man grumbled, "this una Canada never fill up with people yet".

It cracked me up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2018
My Dear Guitarlife; may I ask if you did a table to summarize all your funds? The VO might have erroneously missed it.

Review required does NOT indicate that something is wrong
, it is something like a junior officer has reviewed and the senior officer is also required to review. If something is wrong; it will not be stated as 'review required', it will be clearly stated that funds available does not meet the requirement (something like that).

Guitarlife:
However, I noticed when my pof was computed the CAD recorded was less than my actual declared CAD thank God it still met the pof requirement for a family of 1.

I did some computation and it seemed the difference was the RSA amount that I added, it seems CIC nor wan dey gree with RSA again o.
I became even more sure of that when someone in my group chat march aor got his gcms and it was stated that review for pof and he added his pension rsa too.

This may not be true tho but this is what I noticed. On the basis of the computation of my own funds then I can boldly say CIC did not include my RSA funds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2018
I want to believe every case is different because up to 20% of my POF was the 25% RSA funds for both me and my husband and there is no way we would have met the minimum if it was taken out.

I think this needs more cases to support if it is true. It will be a sad blow if they start rejecting this as a source of funding biko!!!

Guitarlife:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2018
I think it was missed in error.

Congratulations on your PPR.

Randomsue:
I want to believe every case is different because up to 20% of my POF was the 25% RSA funds for both me and my husband and there is no way we would have met the minimum if it was taken out.

I think this needs more cases to support if it is true. It will be a sad blow if they start rejecting this as a source of funding biko!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
thank you kiss

Congratulations on yours as well...may this Canada journey favour us o...hope you are more at ease with moving now though

happytbaby:
I think it was missed in error.

Congratulations on your PPR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Randomsue:

Congratulations on your ppr grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2018
PM me, I have someone in Bayelsa, you will get it same day.
Bettybeauty:
House pls anyone has contact for int'l passport at Bayelsa. Hope I will get it within a day or two. I reside in PH but don't mind going to Bayelsa for my kids' passports. Not gotten mine in PH since 6 weeks ago that I captured.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2018
happytbaby:
My Dear Guitarlife; may I ask if you did a table to summarize all your funds? The VO might have erroneously missed it.

Review required does NOT indicate that something is wrong
, it is something like a junior officer has reviewed and the senior officer is also required to review. If something is wrong; it will not be stated as 'review required', it will be clearly stated that funds available does not meet the requirement (something like that).

Yes I did a tabulation.
I suspect the case analyst probably did not bother to check my RSA since I met the POF requirement already with my bank account statement.

Maybe if my fund in the account statement was short he could probably have checked the RSA too.

Cos I used stanbic statement and Crusaders pension statement and the only thing mention in my POF recommendation was stanbic statement nor reference to crusaders pension statement at all.

Also my funds did not stay up to 6 months o, altho I added a staff statement of account showing regular inflows .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018

1. Is not mandatory, lots of people have used %100 gift deed for POF. Since its gift deed, you nothing to worry about.
2. It has zero impact on your pr process. So carry on without fear or worry.
If your WES report indicates that your degree is TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATE, then you have my blessing to choose "TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATE".
4. Please try and read, read and read more.

vickmor002:
Good day my people,
Please I will like to inquiry something and will appreciate responses on it .
1. Is it mandatory that a gift deed must be average of 6 months before it will be used as a POF?
2. My biological mum have promised to give me a gift once I get my ITA, please will it have any negative impact on my PR process if I use it as my POF once gotten just after ITA?
3. I have a diploma of two years and a degree of 3 years, please can I use both as TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATE OPTION?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Randomsue:

I could be wrong but its good we have more people weigh in on this so the people coming along can take better informed decisions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Great. Another question: do you remember how much you filled on the form? Go and check, the VO likely picked that amount.

How to check your online forms after AOR

1. Sign in to your cic account
2. Go to 'check submitted application'
3. Look at the url or address bar in browser then
4. You will see link says ... documentTosubmit.do
5. Replace these words only with
applicationChecklist.do

Rest of the url will remain same.

Guitarlife:

Yes I did a tabulation.
I suspect the case analyst probably did not bother to check my RSA since I met the POF requirement already with my bank account statement.

Maybe if my fund in the account statement was short he could probably have checked the RSA too.

Cos I used stanbic statement and Crusaders pension statement and the only thing mention in my POF recommendation was stanbic statement nor reference to crusaders pension statement at all.

Also my funds did not stay up to 6 months o, altho I added a staff statement of account showing regular inflows .

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2018
This sounds more like the reason your RSA was sort of overlooked. POF over complete from bank statements na grin grin

see you in canny bro.

Guitarlife:

Yes I did a tabulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations . Indeed God is faithful
Randomsue:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to start this week by dropping my timeline and state that I'm grateful for God's mercies. My application was processed in less than 40 days...never hespered it!

CRS: 450
ITA: April 25
AOR: May 30
MEP: June 12
IP2: July 6
PPR: July 7 (no ghost update)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wakanowdotcom: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Bettybeauty:
House pls anyone has contact for int'l passport at Bayelsa. Hope I will get it within a day or two. I reside in PH but don't mind going to Bayelsa for my kids' passports. Not gotten mine in PH since 6 weeks ago that I captured.

Yes I have a number for Bayelsa passport. Did same day for family member in pH. PM so I drop his number for u. Mr Golu is his name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Oh really? I ve pm you. Thanks
sunvick:
PM me, I have someone in Bayelsa, you will get it same day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you grin

thank you to everyone who congratulated me and have not been acknowledged, may we rejoice with everyone as well.

Ethelia:

Congratulations on your ppr grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2018
smslive2:
Somebody will get his/her ppr in the new week... I dont know who it is yet but if you believe its your turn... Claim it now!

Another Nairalander will get a massive good news regarding this Canada movement within 3 days from now... If you are expentatnt, put on your dancing shoes
I claim it... I’m expectant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hawklan: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2018
hello Everybody, kindly advise how long the result of IELTS last before you retake again.

thanks for your kindl response back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Whaooo same day in PH?trying to pm u but not going. Dunno if u already got it
Wakanowdotcom:

Yes I have a number for Bayelsa passport. Did same day for family member in pH. PM so I drop his number for u. Mr Golu is his name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
hawklan:
hello Everybody, kindly advise how long the result of IELTS last before you retake again.

thanks for your kindl response back

Its valid for two years but if you do not have your desired scores, you can retake the test anytime
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
@ Bold=====> and as many as you can pay for until you get the desired score.

Sthill5:

Its valid for two years but if you do not have your desired scores, you can retake the test anytime
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
1.Can I use hellofax for IQAS?
2. Does anyone have a contact at immigration office Akure?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
U welcome.
happytbaby:
Belated thank you to all.

Thank you @hereandnow65, @tippex, @Newmum0615, @Sissnene,@Opyscal, @Benny247, @gretop, @Arabianrose, @deesmama, @Bellniki1, @Adlib007,@Kmgb, @Dumsydsassy1, @Tojued, @Thefil, @Intercedertee, @Chizilulu, @Stonecoldcafe ,@Fyorgyn, @ Oluphillip2008, @Femo86,(I love the image you posted grin) @Thekingskiddy; @Threemg; @Candyce; Iamtrulyblessed; @smslive2; @Mcstan18;@dchamps;@Bsbabe; @Aig842; @Olabellruk, @Jesusbabyyy, @joo2018, @Eraytee, @jholarharde; @Kemzyebony, @sthill5,@iamkunski, @ Ysteph,

If I missed your name, it is just an omission because I had to go to my mentions to pick these monikers, thank you to everyone, even if you did not post and just blessed me in your heart.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hi everyone. I am about submitting my application but realized, i did not come across anything like personal history like it has always been mentioned here. I hope i am on the right track.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Personal History appears post ITA,while uploading all your details.

Onedimple:
Hi everyone. I am about submitting my application but realized, i did not come across anything like personal history like it has always been mentioned here. I hope i am on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
ottawasenators:
Personal History appears post ITA.

I am post ITA. Have few days left to submit application. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wakanowdotcom: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bettybeauty:
Whaooo same day in PH?trying to pm u but not going. Dunno if u already got it

No. Not to do passport in PH.
The Golu is bayelsa office.
A family member in pH went there and got same day. That's what I mean. But I see you have got responses already, never mind :-) Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.