Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998888 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2018
It will end well, actually 'review required' is not a problem. It's like omo ise has checked, Oga too is supposed to review. To all GCMS notes recipients, please note that it is not a problem.

SkyWalk12:
My notes were 95 pages and I don’t think a visa officer had touched it yet. I think GCMS triggered it. I saw ‘review required’ beside POF and I sent them updated bank statements last Friday. I submitted 4 reference letters but they only seem to be acknowledging 2 lol. Plus I had a small thingy with the U.S. government in 2016. Honestly, I can’t blame my VO for wanting to interview me, just hoped it would have happend sooner. I’ll expatiate on the “thingy” when my testimony comes. I’m not a secretive person at all.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2018
dislat:
Congratulations!!! Where was your application processed?

Thanks.. Seriously I have no idea where it was processed. Is there a way I can find that out without my GCMs notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Threemg:

This can only be by the intervention of OLOWOGBOGBORO! Congratulations sis. I covet this speed for us all in JESUS name

Thanks dear... OLOWOGBOGBORO is really turning things around

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Amen. Thank you. I knew it wasn’t an issue but I uploaded non CIC format letter and no bank statements cos my friend did the same and got her PPR. So I just wanted to be on the safe side for when they start reviewing.

happytbaby:
It will end well, actually 'review required' is not a problem. It's like omo ise has checked, Oga too is supposed to review. To all GCMS notes recipients, please note that it is not a problem.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
newbie18:

Thanks dear... OLOWOGBOGBORO is really turning things around

Travel history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Better safe than sorry. Lol. Make sure you maintain eye contact when answering the questions and try to relax. Remember to take your international passport(s) and passport pictures along. Comb the GCMS notes well and be prepared for other questions in case it is not about the US thingy.

SkyWalk12:
Amen. Thank you. I knew it wasn’t an issue but I uploaded non CIC format letter and no bank statements cos my friend did the same and got her PPR. So I just wanted to be on the safe side for when they start reviewing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Harman04:
ALHAMDULILLAH after 2 SOWP VISA application refusals
It's PPR

Congratulations Alhajia.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Harman04:
ALHAMDULILLAH after 2 SOWP VISA application refusals
It's PPR

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
AskAndBelieve:

Thanks for your response. Pardon my ignorance please, what is IDP(ielts related) and how can I register with them, if possible today? Thanks

https://ielts.ng/

go to the site above
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Hehe. Thank you so much. I’m ready for them tbh.

happytbaby:
Better safe than sorry. Lol. Make sure you maintain eye contact when answering the questions and try to relax. Remember to take your international passport(s) and passport pictures along. Comb the GCMS notes well and be prepared for other questions in case it is not about the US thingy.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jaycrakk: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Harman04:

It's PPR

CEC inland (I'm actually the dependant �)

A big congratulations to u and yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AskAndBelieve: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
o2:

https://ielts.ng/

go to the site above

Will do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
My notes were 95 pages and I don’t think a visa officer had touched it yet. I think GCMS triggered it. I saw ‘review required’ beside POF and I sent them updated bank statements last Friday. I submitted 4 reference letters but they only seem to be acknowledging 2 lol. Plus I had a small thingy with the U.S. government in 2016. Honestly, I can’t blame my VO for wanting to interview me, just hoped it would have happend sooner. I’ll expatiate on the “thingy” when my testimony comes. I’m not a secretive person at all.

Great that you're not worried. Stay calm, twill all work out in the end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you!

Tojued:

Great that you're not worried. Stay calm, twill all work out in the end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
walebaba2008:

Please follow the URL below to pay for your rprf. You need to sign up using the registered email address on your Express entry application. PPR is near! Goodluck!

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

There is no rprf option.i have both application and rprf of 1040,only application and a dependent child.
How do I surmount the hurdle or do I pay 1040 since it is more than rprf I need to pay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fadia: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks! Can I get the letter on behalf of my aunt though?

o2:
Get a document (letter of attestation) showing they they have same mother. They don't have to have same father. The stuff is that the name of both parents will show on the letter of attestation.

You can back it up explaining the remarriages grin it will end in praise. To get the letter of attestation done, go to any NPC office. The document is accepted because there was no authentic birth certificate when our parents were born.

Note that you will get the letter of attestation for both your mum and your aunt.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Fadia:
Thanks! Can I get the letter on behalf of my aunt though?

Yes now. In this Nigeria. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fadia: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank you! I’ll tell my mum to get it done. Can we do it on behalf of my aunt though?

bronze25:

I think you should go to NPC to get attestation of birth for you mum & aunt. Ensure that the attestation shows their mother's (your grandmother) maiden name that's one way to prove they have the same mother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
So yours truly got a ghost update. But she subsequently got an email letting her know that her V.O. Has decided that an interview is warranted and they’ll let her know her know when

No change to mycic. Still in IP1. But that dashboard says profile updated.

Please pray for me and shower me in advice and relevant links. They didn’t say why I need an interview though so I’m not sure how to prep.

Whao. God will favour you. Did they ask you for the additional documents or you just sent to them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harman04: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks @Ethelia @efueh @osaze007 @tojued @IamtrulyBlessed @mummychichi @newbie18 @threemg @reavrlhidden @jaycrakk

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fadia: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, I’ve been trying to change that but I haven’t seen that question again since the very first time I answered it. Also, it’s just meant to be a temporary thing till I get my own place. I don’t plan on being there for long. Just somewhere to stay after I land.

amdman:

An aunt adds no marks to your CRS, so you do not need to go to great lengths to prove relationship. However, I suggest you remove the fact that she will be your host. The idea of permanent residency is that you are able to handle all your living expenses by yourself without aid from the Govt or family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iphien(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Good day everybody please I have a question. I have worked as a sales consultant for Jumia for some years now, my questoon is this; has anybody used jumia as their work experience and have they been able to get a duties letter from them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fadia: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol alright. Thanks a lot!

o2:

Yes now. In this Nigeria. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
I just sent them oh. With my big head. Amen and thank you.

agates:

Whao. God will favour you. Did they ask you for the additional documents or you just sent to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by profeddor15: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Hello sir/ma,please can husband write ielts if the wife is not that sound academically?.
Again, i will be glad to have the contact of Esut verification officer for my certificate and transcript for my wes evaluation process.
Thanks for your positive response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Click -> continue -> Immigration-> under permanent residence scroll down and click-> right of permanent residence fee. Rprf is for adults only.

sistaj:

There is no rprf option.i have both application and rprf of 1040,only application and a dependent child.
How do I surmount the hurdle or do I pay 1040 since it is more than rprf I need to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
I just sent them oh. With my big head. Amen and thank you.

It is well, now you have enough notice and a good idea of where their questions will come from so you can attend the interview fully prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
profeddor15:
Hello sir/ma,please can husband write ielts if the wife is not that sound academically?.
Again, i will be glad to have the contact of Esut verification officer for my certificate and transcript for my wes evaluation process.
Thanks for your positive response.

Depends. Whats the projected crs score if the wife doesn't take IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks Ethelia!

Ethelia:

It is well, now you have enough notice and a good idea of where their questions will come from so you can attend the interview fully prepared.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olha: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Hello,
please i need contact of UNILAG verification officer. Biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
Click -> continue -> Immigration-> under permanent residence scroll down and click-> right of permanent residence fee. Rprf is for adults only.

Hello dear,i have tried countless times but can't find it.I am thinking there is a technical problem from my end.If you don't mind pls,could u try from your end and see if you will get to this stage and let me know plz and if possible a step by step guide as to how you did it.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2018
dumsydsassy1:

Clicking immigration actually logs me out.just don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.