Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,813 members, 7,831,646 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006466 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello house! I am a silent reader. So Hubby got ITA yesterday(we saw it this morning).please as regards the medical, I called to book an appointment at Qlife but was told the next available date is August 3rd which is a bit late for hubs and I because our leave ends by 31st July. So I called Children practice but was informed that we would need to bring a medical printout or something which is kinda strange to me. Please did anybody experienced that? Have read page 0 severally but couldn't get a clue. Also, please I need Inspector Moshood's no for PCC. Thanks a lot guys. Was thinking we would b able to do the two together as we ain't based in Lagos, thanks all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Here you go for the PCC
Ariegurl:
Hello house! I am a silent reader. So Hubby got ITA yesterday(we saw it this morning).please as regards the medical, I called to book an appointment at Qlife but was told the next available date is August 3rd which is a bit late for hubs and I because our leave ends by 31st July. So I called Children practice but was informed that we would need to bring a medical printout or something which is kinda strange to me. Please did anybody experienced that? Have read page 0 severally but couldn't get a clue. Also, please I need Inspector Moshood's no for PCC. Thanks a lot guys. Was thinking we would b able to do the two together as we ain't based in Lagos, thanks all
threadstone:

Call Inspector moshood. 08034747802

4k should see you through. you can up your negotiation skills sha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tunba28:
Here you go for the PCC
Thanks a lot Sir,God bless u,I appreciate!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
JonJon2017:
I went for medicals today, and I was told that my blood pressure is too high (150/100), and as result, the doctor did not continue the medical examination.

Please, I am worried and am on my way to see my doctor... I don't know why my BP is high.. Can I be disqualified for that reason?

Did the Dr just quit your hbp test or all the other tests ceased as well. I'm so confused by this your narrative.

HBP is not grounds for disqualification. Further tests can sometimes be done to confirm function of kidney. Goodluck to you. Remain calm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ariegurl:

For Children Practice, you should tell them you are doing an upfront. You don't need to print anything out. I did mine there recently.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Onedimple:

For Children Practice, you should tell them you are doing an upfront. You don't need to print anything out. I did mine there recently.

Oh ok, thanks a lot, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by amdman: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ariegurl:

Oh ok, thanks a lot, I appreciate
And make sure you get there very early (well before 7am) to write your name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Anyone that just applied for Unilag transcript for ECA should let us rub minds together.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CPEThorpe(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Adlib007:
You may want to check out NOC 2241 or 2242 for the one closest to your current role.

Okay thanks!
I was getting concerned already, I do appreciate your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wow, ok Sir.
amdman:

And make sure you get there very early (well before 7am) to write your name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Evening House, thanks for your assistance so far. Am applying through Manitoba nominee and I came across language ability section.
I am a native speaker of English or French, should I pick yes or NO?
And how do I get the second document?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coconuthead(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
My spouse has bits of short term experiences here and there (mostly contract jobs). Since i am not claiming points for them, any need to include them in the personal history part? I was hoping i could just put unemployed rather than list them and face documentation issues in the future.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by philip3(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
JonJon2017:
I went for medicals today, and I was told that my blood pressure is too high (150/100), and as result, the doctor did not continue the medical examination.

Please, I am worried and am on my way to see my doctor... I don't know why my BP is high.. Can I be disqualified for that reason?

You have already recieved fantastic advise.

I am hypertensive and on the day of my medical my bp was high told doctor the drugs i was taking, she ordered extra test for a fee (dont remember how much) and was told if there was any issue i would get a call in 24 hrs. No one called however.

I called back to confirm test result and was told all was fine.

Got my medicals passed after 2 weeks of submission.

Key to hypertension is lifestyle change so find out it you are or na canada ppr mail dey give you high bp.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
This is deeper than the usual. Sorry jare; as we say here " It will SOON end in praise"[quote author=Elfmannisback post=69316082]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
This is deeper than the usual. Sorry jare; but as we say here " It will SOON end in praise"
Elfmannisback:

File transferred to the Oga who will endorse its regeneration. Without that, one can't be recaptured. I will go back next Thursday or if they call me before then for the recapturing or check if the passport has been printed. They said they are delaying because the file might not be missing after all. I told them since they can't locate the file.. My file regeneration application ought to be approved. I can't wait more than few weeks.

You can't find the file, can't print.. Foot dragging to approve the file regeneration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Am I the only one experiencing technical glitch on cic website? I have had to fill my travel history section thrice in a space of 2 days. It keeps disappearing. I am really frustrated. I save and exit and then it's there. When I log back in after some time, its empty
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2018
finally ielts has ended in praise
1st attempt (7-04-2018) LSRW : 8,7,8.5,6.5
2nd attempt: (30-04-2018) LSWR : 8,7,7,8
@ tojued thanks so much my big-small madam out of ur busy schedule you took time out to proof read. May Almighty bless u
@ fanyeofori, I don't know how to appreciate your kind heartedness, you took your time to come and read my essays in my house when you had just one day holiday people ain't made like you again. I can't thank u enough. Ur pot of soups don increase
@jolao thanks my sister for your support during d heartbreak of the first one and encouragement for the second. God bless u and urs
@Mcstan18, thanks so much for your encouragement always, and for being wonderful. God bless you.
patiently waiting for verification from school, CRS now sits gidigba at 459. lemme go and buy swimming trunk. I pray all mountains that appear insurmountable for us all on this journey be made plain.

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2018
jholarharde:
@ tojued thanks so much my big-small madam out of ur busy schedule you took time out to proof read. May Almighty bless u
@ fanyeofori, I don't know how to appreciate your kind heartedness, you took your time to come and read my essays in my house when you had just one day holiday people ain't made like you again. I can't thank u enough. Ur pot of soups don increase
@jolao thanks my sister for your support during d heartbreak of the first one and encouragement for the second. God bless u and urs
@Mcstan18, thanks so much for your encouragement always, and for being wonderful. God bless you.
patiently waiting for verification from school, CRS now sits gidigba at 459. lemme go and buy swimming trunk. I pray all mountains that appear insurmountable for us all on this journey be made plain.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Newbeecey:
This is deeper than the usual. Sorry jare; but as we say here " It will SOON end in praise"
We are many.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by boundlessjoy: 3:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Walegy:
Evening House, thanks for your assistance so far. Am applying through Manitoba nominee and I came across language ability section.
I am a native speaker of English or French, should I pick yes or NO?
And how do I get the second document?
We Nigerians are not native speakers of English or French, provided that you were born and brought up here in Nigeria. So the answer is “No”.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Congratulations
jholarharde:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by msboyeh: 5:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys, I’m a silent reader. That’s how ielts gave someone L 8, R8.5, W6.5, S8.5 . I’m so hurt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Congratulations! June 30, 2018 abi?
jholarharde:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2018
msboyeh:
Hi guys, I’m a silent reader. That’s how ielts gave someone L 8, R8.5, W6.5, S8.5 . I’m so hurt.
So close, you ask for a remark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phemmy26(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2018
just checked wifeys own 7,6.5,8.5,7.5 . Na to write another again ...this journey hennn.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 13, 2018
English is our lingua Franca please it’s okay to waka pass. Don’t give advice unless you’re sure. They aren’t asking for your tribal language.
@Walegy my answer was yes. But you can decide for yourself.

boundlessjoy:

We Nigerians are not native speakers of English or French, provided that you were born and brought up here in Nigeria. So the answer is “No”.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 5:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Hello,I calcated my score with the CRS tool and I got 449. Your thoughts. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2018
PH centre MOD/IDP. been unable to check results. Good self cause the listening was a let down with the yeye expired speaker. Waiting for them to release the Ojoro result lemme head to court angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2018
phemmy26:
just checked wifeys own 7,6.5,8.5,7.5 . Na to write another again ...this journey hennn.....

B.C.?

Can't see my result yet...MOD PH 30th June crew
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
PH centre MOD/IDP. been unable to check results. Good self cause the listening was a let down with the yeye expired speaker. Waiting for them to release the Ojoro result lemme head to court angry

I am eager to see the result...that was an horrible experience to us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
MOD Idp PH smh. Abeg stay away from mod if u can. Used speaker at PH today. 90% of d us . could not hear sad cry

Good morning, seen your result yet? Mine not available yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phemmy26(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2018
rchilee:

B.C.?

Can't see my result yet...MOD PH 30th June crew

No..she did hers in US

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.