Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998684 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by peacefulwealth: 9:57pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=Tojued post=67248860]
Find your answer [url=https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled]here[/url

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2018
tbaby2015:
God has been faithful to my family and we are forever grateful...it’s PPR guys!

AOR August 27th 2017

PPR May 3rd
LVO things. Patience is key in this race. Thank God it all ended in praise. Thanks for all the contributions and information shared on this platform, may it end in praise for us all.

Congrats to all PPR recipients. This LVO has now become gangsta, taking 7-8 months to process an applicant but as Teecan says, it will end in praise for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 10:02pm On May 03, 2018
Congratulations!! @wholesomegrace @Virt @tbaby2015 kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Congrats to all those that received PPR today.
Myself and my spouse are writing the IELTS test next week,I got my ECA from WES yesterdat but surprising my spouse got an email today that the transcript is not acceptable.

Reason: The envelope in which the document was received was NOT sealed by the appropriate authority as required by WES.

Instructions: Please arrange for the document to be placed in an official sealed envelope and resubmit your document in accordance with the Required Documents instructions for your country of education.

The school sent it directly to WES and the person we called said that is how they have been sending it and if they have doubts they should email the school for confirmation.

I dont have luxury of time So we will have to arrange for another one

It must surely end in Praise ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 10:26pm On May 03, 2018
Virt:
I started in Part 2 of this thread, today it has ended in praise in Part 4. LVO kept me for close to 7 months but I'm glad I finally got my PPR today.

It’s PPR guys……My God is ever faithful!
AOR Oct 12 (FSWP)
Med passed Oct 26
NA2 Oct 30
FTD Nov 23
IP2 – Feb 27
Ghost update: 30th April, 2018
ADR: 2nd May, 2018 Bio-data Pages, and Renewed Passport for dependent. Submitted within one hour
PPR: 3rd May, 2018
Come and join me sing Hallelujah, Jehovah Nessi has done me well (2x)
My T-Bills and FD certificates had long expired and they did not ask for renewed ones.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 10:34pm On May 03, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipient.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 10:49pm On May 03, 2018
niobe77:

Congrats GirlieNtosh on PPR.

I think we are in similar situation, I'll be giving birth in 3 wks but asked to submit pp in 15days. I have raised cse and sent mail to Ottawa, just seeing that one can send mail to Ghana too sad

Finally got a reply from Ottawa saying "Please be advised that your COPRs have been cancelled and your file has been re-opened for further processing. Please provide the required documents within 30 days after the birth of the child."

Required documents
1. Receipt of fee for child
2. Completed forms IMM0008 & IMM5406
3. Child's bc and bio data page
4. Copy of eMedical

A new row was added on mycic to upload ALL docs in 4mb before deadline. Then 2nd ppr should come. Hopefully someone in similar situation will find this useful.

Thank you to all the small and big contributors of this thread from part 1, you make these ppr announcements happen and i hope you share in the joy and excitement with the recipients. The accolades are yours cool

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2018
Ramj:

Smart lawyer follow the link and send to Nigeria. Level don Change oo

Congrats oga the lawwwwwww

Je m'appelle Ramj

What is the deal with this new Lagos vo?? That vfs link has no useful info on how to submit passport or am i missing something??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 11:08pm On May 03, 2018
It obvious you know me, oya reveal yourself

Thanks for your response tho

ArabianRose:
Good morning, you might want to check WES website, there should be info there about sending transcript yourself.
By the way, your moniker rings a loud bell.. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by princemedico: 12:01am On May 04, 2018
cmoney22222:
Hello people, i applied for my Transcript online to be sent directly to WES. Will it be accepted without the Wes transcript request form? Has anyone sent theirs like this?
To be clear, I think you mentioned FEDPONEK sometime. Is it the Nekede transcript you paid for online? If so, you are yet to complete the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:23am On May 04, 2018
There shall be no negative ielts results today the 4th of May..Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by marshall69: 12:24am On May 04, 2018
Just checked my IELTS results, got LRWS 8,8.5,6.5,7

Please how do I apply for remark on writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 12:30am On May 04, 2018
marshall69:

Sure. You can. Was it MOD or BC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by marshall69: 12:34am On May 04, 2018
It was BC
skylar2020:

Sure. You can. Was it MOD or BC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2018
Ohhh dear missed by .5. Raise a bank draft of 15k and go to BC office, you will be given a from to fill.
You surely will get a raise in score but if you have spare cash register for another one.

You guys should wake up IELTS is ready!!!

marshall69:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by marshall69: 1:05am On May 04, 2018
Thanks, how long does it take to get a revised score after remark?
sunvick:
Ohhh dear missed by .5. Raise a bank draft of 15k and go to BC office, you will be given a from to feel.
You surely will get a raise in score but if you have spare cash register for another one.

You guys should wake up IELTS is ready!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 1:10am On May 04, 2018
My IELTS results are out. LRWS (8,8.5,7,7.5). Thank God it came out awesome. I was not expecting an 8 on the listening due to glitches I had during the test. WES loading ......

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mbakweich: 1:11am On May 04, 2018
gretop:
My IELTS results are out. LRWS (8,8.5,7,7.5). Thank God it came out awesome. I was not expecting an 8 on the listening due to glitches I had during the test. WES loading ......
congrats oooo. MOD OR BC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 1:26am On May 04, 2018
mbakweich:
congrats oooo. MOD OR BC?

Thank you. Its BC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2018
6 - 8 weeks. It could be more.

marshall69:
Thanks, how long does it take to get a revised score after remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 3:08am On May 04, 2018
Congratulations!!!!
Go..... your practice has made you happy. The BC you saw last 2weeks you shall see no more.

gretop:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jesunferanmi: 3:45am On May 04, 2018
Fyorgyn:
This is a fantastic thread!

I decided to join #TeamCanadaHopefuls and have been spending all my spare time going through the thread(s).

Special thanks to the people who started this. Glitteringstar... you are really a star! Thanks for all the links and summaries. They have been so helpful.

So far,
IELTS has been dusted! Got my result last Friday and it was LRSW 9/9/8.5/8.

ECA is in progress.

I am trying to gather documents so I'm ready when I get ITA.

1. PCC

I will need for Nigeria and UK. For those in Abuja how did you go about it? (Seems like a large number of the folks here are based in Lagos). I saw the online process and it seems straightforward in theory...not sure if it is, in reality.

2. Reference letter (Employer)
For those who work in very big corporations with plenty bureaucracy how did you surmount this? Can I get a letter from HR in my subsidiary or does it have to come from the Headquarters? I read that it can be addressed "To whom it may concern" rather than specifically to "CIC"

3. Proof of Funds

About 70% of my POF is in my UK account.
The bank won't send a reference letter and I can't travel to apply for one. I did see where someone's naija bank didn't give a reference letter but the person was able to explain this.

4. Passport

My international passport will expire in October but I am already in the process of getting a new one to be on the safe side. This one that we are not sure of passport booklet availability.

I will definitely keep the house informed as I go along.

To be honest, the reason I never took this serious was because I wasn't sure I wanted to leave the certainty I have in Nigeria to the uncertainty of starting a new life abroad. I do have a great career here and I am still wondering how I am leaving all that. I am very aware that life in Canada (like every where else) is not a bed of roses and one really needs to think critically about the future and all.

Getting to Canada is one thing, thriving there is another.

I wish all of us here the best in this quest for a "better" life.

Hi please I'm interested in how you aced IELTS at such proficiency level. Could you please share/inbox the links or materials/resources you used to practice? I'll be very grateful. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mamacajah: 3:46am On May 04, 2018
LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 8, 6.5.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pearl92: 4:14am On May 04, 2018
Amen o!

quote author=sthillz post=67262696]There shall be no negative ielts results today the 4th of May..Amen![/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pearl92: 4:18am On May 04, 2018
� congrats to all ppr recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oopsy(f): 4:38am On May 04, 2018
Apply for a remark immediately.

mamacajah:
LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 8, 6.5.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 4:42am On May 04, 2018
Such wonderful good news on the thread since yesterday!! super congratulations to the Ppr recipients grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:53am On May 04, 2018
Good morning you all. Congrats PPR recipient. IELTS hopefuls, congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:26am On May 04, 2018
God is sooo good!!!!

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by teeteelardey(f): 6:29am On May 04, 2018
Congratulations
I tap into this
Ifeoma77:
God is sooo good!!!!
LRSW; 8.5,9,8,7
First time writer.
MOD Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mbakweich: 6:32am On May 04, 2018
Ifeoma77:
God is sooo good!!!!
LRSW; 8.5,9,8,7
First time writer.
MOD Abuja
wrote MOD LAGOS, I have not been able to check mine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by teeteelardey(f): 6:34am On May 04, 2018
Same here
mbakweich:
wrote MOD LAGOS, I have not been able to check mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.