Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001767 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
danianne:
Plz help!!!
I got a mail from ICAN office that they couldn't verify my documents to Wes because the mail they sent to Wes returned with the error message the server is full. Please has anybody experienced this before? What can I do?
Let them ground-mail it then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
@newmum0615 please you've got mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's been months since I commented on this forum. I've been under immense pressure + stress for the past 3 months. Congratulations to those who aced their IELTS, ITA recipients, and PPR recipients. @Newmum0615, I'm still praying for your PPR to be issued in no distant time.
I'm yet to complete my POF 84 days after receiving ITA. Express Entry journey is no joke!!
I received ITA with marital status as annulled but the decree of nullity was granted few days ago (marriage was void ab initio). Declining next week and going back into the pool is my best option as;
i) the date of ITA preceeds that of decree of nullity.
ii) POF hustle.
@Mcstan18, you're a wonderful brother, you've been a source of encouragement and pillar all the way. You've been involved in every step thus far and may God bless you beyond measures.
My prayer is that we shall all finish this EE race in good spirit.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
So we got the PCC today, thanks to inspector moshood

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Over 500 mark. Stopping to mark register
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
From information gathered here, it is valid for a year though three months is stated on it.

Ariegurl:
Hello guys. So we got the PCC today thanks to inspector Moshood. But pls guys I just read a part of the certificate where it is stated that it is valid for three months. Did we get the right certificate because we are a bit confused now. PS,we are not based in Lagos so it was sent to us ,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
From information gathered here, it is valid for a year though three months is stated on it.

Ariegurl:
Hello guys. So we got the PCC today thanks to inspector Moshood. But pls guys I just read a part of the certificate where it is stated that it is valid for three months. Did we get the right certificate because we are a bit confused now. PS,we are not based in Lagos so it was sent to us ,thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks Sir
DadR:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Eeya pele on all sides.

Go ahead and decline. You will be fine.

McNoelle:
It's been months since I commented on this forum. I've been under immense pressure + stress for the past 3 months. Congratulations to those who aced their IELTS, ITA recipients, and PPR recipients. @Newmum0615, I'm still praying for your PPR to be issued in no distant time.
I'm yet to complete my POF 84 days after receiving ITA. Express Entry journey is no joke!!
I received ITA with marital status as annulled but the decree of nullity was granted few days ago (marriage was void ab initio). Declining next week and going back into the pool is my best option as;
ii) POF hustle.
@Mcstan18, you're a wonderful brother, you've been a source of encouragement and pillar all the way. You've been involved in every step thus far and may God bless you beyond measures.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you very much.

happytbaby:
Eeya pele on all sides.

Go ahead and decline. You will be fine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
safex:
Was yours from Poly Ibadan as well?

Hi fresty and safex, Pls can you kindly explain to me how you were able to get your transcripts and have then sent to Wes?
(poly Ibadan)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2018
McNoelle:
ii) POF hustle.
Hi McNoelle, I do not intend to sound insensitive however as a young man myself who is eagerly looking forward to getting married sooner this kind of report creates a deep sense of uncertainty within for me . I am sorry to hear about your predicament but pray God will be with you in this trying times and guide you to make the best decisions.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Temas: 2:52am On Jul 20, 2018
so IELTS decided to take me down again

LRWS

Really think I did better in my writing. Guess I should go for a remark. it will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Temas:

LRWS

Really think I did better in my writing. Guess I should for a remark. it will end in praise

Please do

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by justwise(m): 5:20am On Jul 20, 2018
flourisher:
Please I really need my kindhearted ogas to help me on these questions cos I have been reading from page 0 but I am still confused
Please at what point will I pay the application fee? Is it during the process or after arrival?
What is the estimate of all you spent outside the Pof?
Please I will appreciate if I get a breakdown of the amount and stages at which you paid them.
Thank you

@All

Please avoid quoting the above post I noticed that the antispambot banned every single person that quoted that post.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ADEBOSUN(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2018
IELTS 2nd attempt with MOD:

Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

ECA WES: Expected completion date Aug 8. (Msc )

Countdown begins for real.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:28am On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know you but i feel th estrong need to help you with the POF. However, will you be able to tweak the annulment thing? Will a LOE help the situation? I wish you entered the pool as seperated or spouse unaccompanying.
McNoelle:
ii) POF hustle.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Don't feel uncertain. Different situations and different circumstances. Just go ahead, meet your soul mate and get married. There is nothing to worry about. It is well.
Guitarlife:

Hi McNoelle, I do not intend to sound insensitive however as a young man myself who is eagerly looking forward to getting married sooner this kind of report creates a deep sense of uncertainty within for me . I am sorry to hear about your predicament but pray God will be with you in this trying times and guide you to make the best decisions.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
McNoelle:
It's been months since I commented on this forum. I've been under immense pressure + stress for the past 3 months. Congratulations to those who aced their IELTS, ITA recipients, and PPR recipients.

I can't imagine how you feel now,but do not despair
because God has a way of beautifying things, and he does that in his time. it will end in praise

Temas:

LRWS

Really think I did better in my writing. Guess I should go for a remark. it will end in praise
I'm so sorry about your result, you really helped when I wanted to write the second test, I believe you should go for EOR sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
ADEBOSUN:
IELTS 2nd attempt with MOD:
Overall 7.5 Listening 8.0 Reading 7.5 Writing 7.0 Speaking 8.0
ECA WES: Expected completion date Aug 8. (Msc )
Countdown begins for real.
congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Hi Guitarlife, many thanks for your prayers. You don't have to be uncertain, take a bold step and pray God to connect you to a lovely wife who is willing to stand with you against all odds.

Guitarlife:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2018
This is a SPECIAL congratulations to all IELTS clinchers...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2018
My dear, God makes everything beautiful in His time. May the lines fall for you in pleasant places. Stay strong.
McNoelle:
It's been months since I commented on this forum. I've been under immense pressure + stress for the past 3 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Fear Not. Marriage is a beautiful thing when it is with right person. May God order your footsteps to meet the right person who will make you enjoy your marriage. Also pray that you will be the dream man for a woman out there.
Guitarlife:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2018
Awwww, thank you for your concern. To be honest, I don't know where the remainder of the POF will come from as I have explored all the options available. As regards the annulment, the decree of nullity has been granted. Hence, no need to tweak it/raising an LOE.
Entering the pool as separated or spouse unaccompanying will still require me to apply for annulment of my marriage that was declared void ab initio in the future. So, I thought it wise to annul it now, apply as annulled marriage and avoid complications during visa processing when sponsoring my future wife.

ysteph:
I don't know you but i feel th estrong need to help you with the POF. However, will you be able to tweak the annulment thing? Will a LOE help the situation? I wish you entered the pool as seperated or spouse unaccompanying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olufemi2211(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Good morning fam...so down this morning..Just checked my IELTS result. Not what I had hoped for.
LSRW - 8.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.0.

Still waiting for my ECA. Should get that next week.
Please advice oo..Should I dive into the pool, while I prepare for another IELTS.

MSc
2years work experience
Single
27 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you very much. I believe so! God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform.

[quote author=jholarharde post=69539522]

I can't imagine how you feel now,but do not despair
because God has a way of beautifying things, and he does that in his time. it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
No Problem.
I pray you get another ITA soonest.
McNoelle:
Awwww, thank you for your concern. To be honest, I don't know where the remainder of the POF will come from as I have explored all the options available. As regards the annulment, the decree of nullity has been granted. Hence, no need to tweak it/raising an LOE.
Entering the pool as separated or spouse unaccompanying will still require me to apply for annulment of my marriage that was declared void ab initio in the future. So, I thought it wise to annul it now, apply as annulled marriage and avoid complications during visa processing when sponsoring my future wife.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Absolutely. Amen to your prayer.

Newmum0615:
My dear, God makes everything beautiful in His time. May the lines fall for you in pleasant places. Stay strong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by McNoelle(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2018
I think a CRS of 453 is enough to get ITA, POF is just the tough nut to crack.

ysteph:
No Problem.
I pray you get another ITA soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Thank God it ended in praise. 3rd and final attempt.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.