Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998265 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
efueh:

I can't see funds transfer title in NOC 1114 as seen in the screenshot below.

As has been said earlier, its not the Job title but function.
Funds transfer falls Under NOC1114...there's Interbanking Arrangement and Foreign Interbanking
Arrangement officer and these fall under the purview of what a funds transfer officer does.
For customer service, depending on if he supervised the unit and did some related work, he can use a NOC related to administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
efueh:

I can't see funds transfer title in NOC 1114 as seen in the screenshot below.
Inter banking arrangements officer. Search for noc 1114 on this thread it was discussed on the past.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ahijo1990(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
mzjennypher:

For funds transfer I used noc 1114 and it is under category A or B not sure. Check 1114 against ur funds transfer role n see if it match.
I checked 1114, it's didn't match closely.

But upon further search, I found out 0122 matches better under Operations manager.

How long did you do find transfer job in Nigeria? And have you created a profile yet?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ahijo1990(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ahijo1990:

But upon further search, I found out 0122 matches better under Operations manager.

Modified....

I just saw the inter-banking arrangement officer. I think it serves for Fund Transfer you affirmed.
Thanks.

How long did you do find transfer job in Nigeria? And have you created a profile yet?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
I’m single oo grin grin
youngRx:

lolz...exactly.

What then is the point of applying single?
As far as i am concerned there is no difference in POF for singles and couples, and you get to have speedy PPR processing.
plus it is much easier to start life as a couple over there, since there will be two sources of income for almost the same expenses.

Then in a country about ten times the size of Nigeria but with a population of just 32 milion...goodluck finding a partner on time.grin grin

I think i have to triple my search.
Any single in the house ready to mingle should PM me jor...let's start our destiny from here. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Did you supervise people? Be ready to prove that you did, else you may not meet the description according to the lead statement.

Ahijo1990:

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
iamkunski:
Please I need help.

What do you think is the minimum educational requirement for this NOC. Its NOC 2234

Bachelors in civil or construction engineering.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ahijo1990(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
efueh:

Was? So what is your current JD? Perhaps that might qualify. If not, perhaps you use your NYSC experience, which is still dependent on what your JD was then.
With your bank experience you can gun for Atlantic Immigration Pilot using this link and see the place of your NYSC JD/ NOC;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
Still Fund transfer.

Thank you. Will go through the link now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ahijo1990(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
happytbaby:
Did you supervise people? Be ready to proved that you did, else you may not meet the description according to the lead statement.

Yes. I doubled as a cash officer/fund transfer officer because of shortage of staff for over 3 years. I supervised the Tellers and headed the cash unit.

But I think I will go with 1114 to avoid wahala

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Yes. I doubled as a cash officer/fund transfer officer because of shortage of staff for over 3 years. I supervised the Tellers and headed the cash unit.

But I think I will go with 1114 to avoid wahala

Funds Transfer 1114
Cash Officer 1212

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello House,
Help again! I have a complicated US travel history, I have ones been issued a US visitors visa(2 years) which I travelled twice and I was questioned at the port of entry on this 2 occasions. The problem now is that on my third trip from Lagos airport, I was told that my visa had been canceled that I should visit the embassy. On getting to the embassy, my passport was stamped ‘cancelled without prejudice’. My challenge now is that, will I need to do a LOE for this issue post ITA since we hear that US and Canada share database
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ahijo1990(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
veritas3:

Funds Transfer 1114
Cash Officer 1212
Wow.

1212 did it.

Thanks a lot, Chief.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
SideChic:
I’m single oo grin grin

Buh you're a Side Chic already.

Simply request for an upgrade.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
My @sidechic... You will definitely need a LOE. You just need to explain as it is. I am guessing the cancellation was part of the mass cancellation due to the asylum ish recently
SideChic:
Hello House,
Help again! I have a complicated US travel history, I have ones been issued a US visitors visa(2 years) which I travelled twice and I was questioned at the port of entry on this 2 occasions. The problem now is that on my third trip from Lagos airport, I was told that my visa had been canceled that I should visit the embassy. On getting to the embassy, my passport was stamped ‘cancelled without prejudice’. My challenge now is that, will I need to do a LOE for this issue post ITA since we hear that US and Canada share database
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
thanks and God bless you @GS, please if you have an idea too about PP submission for stamping as regards my case please let me know. thanks again

GlitteringStar:

It is not compulsory. Your spouse and children can do theirs in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
There are at least fifty or more units he or she can be in within the banking system. Being a banker is not limited to marketing/teller/funds transfer/customer service grin Banking is wayyyyyyyyy bigger than that.

@Newmum0615 & TEECANN and Other great people in the house........Please under which NOC does Compliance Officer in banks fall into as my search returns null report.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Financial Examiner under 1114.
Zeewirld:

@Newmum0615 & [color=#000099][/color]TEECANN and Other great people in the house........Please under which NOC does Compliance Officer in banks fall into as my search returns null report.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
smslive2...which one is mass cancellation due to asylum? Abeg how will one know before the day of travel?
smslive2:
My @sidechic... You will definitely need a LOE. You just need to explain as it is. I am guessing the cancellation was part of the mass cancellation due to the asylum ish recently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
congrats @ademolait on your PPR, you've got a virtuous woman as a wife (9 attempts is no child's play) go and fulfill your dreams. cheesy grin and congrats to everyone that aced their ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hydee22(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
AdaZion2018:

Yes I do PM me for details

Pls i tried to PM you, but I don't seem to know how it works. I also need a contact from Madonna uni for my transcript.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
Financial Examiner under 1114.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by korede12345(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Onebase79:
If you wrote ielts on the 30th of June and you're still unable to check your results, you might need to go to their office to collect it. I just collected mine, I wrote with MOD.
L 8.5
R 7.5
W 7.0
S 7.5
I wish everyone on this journey success

hello @ onebase ..I wish to join you as common law partner. that will increase the chance of increasing crs scores. ..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
korede12345:

hello @ onebase ..I wish to join you as common law partner. that will increase the chance of increasing crs scores. ..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Issorai lipsrsealed

korede12345:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
korede12345:

Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by VFUSION: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
@sidechic As smslive2 said you def need to explain.Well the good thing is that it was cancelled without prejudice...Didnt they give you any form to fill before they cancelled?If they did then you can quote a section of the form as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Normally, US embassy will email you to come to the embassy. I know some people who got the email and subsequently had their visas cancelled. That might not be the case for her sha
ysteph:
smslive2...which one is mass cancellation due to asylum? Abeg how will one know before the day of travel?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lol right... upgrade coming through

pepe1:

Buh you're a Side Chic already.

Simply request for an upgrade.

cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
I’ll do just that, I actually don’t know the reason for the cancellation and I’ve sent emails requesting to know why but dem no respond

smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Osheyyyy shoot your shot lol grin

korede12345:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SideChic: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
On getting to the embassy, i was told a mail was sent to me but I never received it

smslive2:
Normally, US embassy will email you to come to the embassy. I know some people who got the email and subsequently had their visas cancelled. That might not be the case for her sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oh OK. Thanks.
smslive2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.