Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000048 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Passport acquisition updates!

It is well. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
joo2018:
Congrats to you and your sister in law. LVO clearing small small.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1conte:
So my sister in-law got her PPR mail today. The jubilation nah DIE !!!!

Congratulations to your sister-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ikoyi passport office said cancelation isn't possible. No way of doing anything elsewhere. And no progress on receipt revalidation and no 32-page booklets.

Sorry oh !
They've really stressed you on this passport matter. It is well...kpele my e-brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations to your sister-in-law.
Lol....thanks. i would extend your greetings. I would tell her it's from the world famous GS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by melarose: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2018
So I managed to get a bit of what the problem was regarding my ATS evaluation. Apparently Wes did send a verification mail to ICAN on July 3 and they attached d body of my transcript and examination certificate for ICAN to respond that it is authentic but somehow I think the person responding stated that it is not their membership certificate. I really do not know for sure what the exact response was coz d man I spoke with at who I believe is in charge of verification at the idowu Taylor VI office did not say much. Now I have the mail Wes sent to ICAN and the attachments too, what do I do now should ICAN re-verify that email? Or do they have to call Wes? Do u think this can be rectified at all especially since this certificate has been removed unjustly from my Wes account timeline, is it possible for Wes to add it back? Am so angry and confused at the moment I don’t know who to face first Wes or ICAN and what to do exactly.
JustinTrudeau:
So sorry about this,i think you should leave ABWA out of the picture,send a mail to them stating that the certificate was issued by ICAN,if possible scan your exam certificate and membership certificate to them.I processed everything from Oyingbo office both transcript and verification.I had to put calls through several times before the verification was done.I was on it for over 2months. All will be well in the end and i wish you the very best.

Sorry for the late response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chinymi: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Inspector Moshood now does both PCC & birth certificate and you people witheld this information from me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very soon, he will start doing marriage certificate. I'm telling you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chinymi: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Inspector Moshood now does both PCC & birth certificate and you people witheld this information from me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very soon, he will start doing marriage certificate. I'm telling you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2018
grin
chinymi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to our sister in-law. Issa family relocation.
Obi1conte:
LVO
AOR january 31st, her application moved to IP2 during the mass movement that occured in february,family of 4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Obi1conte:
LVO

grin grin grin Congratulations to her.

It seems like LVO timeline is 6months +few weeks. Anyway I always rejoice whenever I hear of any ppr from that office cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by purplerain(f): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Hi Elfmann, please en, how did you go about paying for 64 pages. Cos i am also stuck and i need my passport asap. Do you have a contact abeg. My contact keeps saying "exercise patience", and i am sick of hearing that.
Elfmannisback:

Ikoyi passport office said cancelation isn't possible. No way of doing anything elsewhere. And no progress on receipt revalidation and no 32-page booklets.

So I paid and processed 64pages with my initial capture to pick it up Wed. But I will go Thursday. I don't trust them.

Let's see..You need to see my applications and minutes on my regenerated file.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 234ng44uk(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:

Abeg who be inspector Moshood? And can you guys guarantee that he's not fraud? I've obtained PCC for every country I lived in, all done online with no hassles. Unfortunately this is not the case with Nigeria. I was told I need to come for biometrics. What happened to the biometrics captured for my passport, national ID card, sim registration, and that bank thing? I need help with the PCC abeg. I can't come to Nigeria for just that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JustinTrudeau: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2018
So sorry about this my friend. Since you don't know for sure what really happened and ICAN's response to them.Just have ICAN resend a verification mail to them stating that your certificate and transcript is genuine.Even if you write WES they will still need a confirmation from ICAN.
Everything will be alright
melarose:
So I managed to get a bit of what the problem was regarding my ATS evaluation. Apparently Wes did send a verification mail to ICAN on July 3 and they attached d body of my transcript and examination certificate for ICAN to respond that it is authentic but somehow I think the person responding stated that it is not their membership certificate. I really do not know for sure what the exact response was coz d man I spoke with at who I believe is in charge of verification at the idowu Taylor VI office did not say much. Now I have the mail Wes sent to ICAN and the attachments too, what do I do now should ICAN re-verify that email? Or do they have to call Wes? Do u think this can be rectified at all especially since this certificate has been removed unjustly from my Wes account timeline, is it possible for Wes to add it back? Am so angry and confused at the moment I don’t know who to face first Wes or ICAN and what to do exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to you and your Sister in-law.
Obi1conte:
LVO
AOR january 31st
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adeptonlin(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Which one do I choose

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by v3: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
adeptonlin:
Which one do I choose

Should be 2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Hi, you don't need any professional qualification (CFA, ACA, CPA etc) to qualify for a particular NOC. In terms of eAPR, you don't have issues at all. However, you might consider getting it or alternative qualifications to be at advantage in the job market.
JonJon2017:
Please has any one without a CFA qualification applied for Financial and Investment analyst NOC? I chose the NOC for Financial and Investment analyst, cos thats the closest to my job roles.

But one of the employment requirement is that "most emploers may require a CFA" but I dont have a CFA.

I am worried now. I have submitted my eAPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Elfmannisback:

So I paid and processed 64pages with my initial capture to pick it up Wed. But I will go Thursday. I don't trust them.

These NIS folks have troubled thee in no small measure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Ha.. As folks refuse to go the page 1, oxygen brings it to them.

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wenks(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Now the waiting commences.. Baba God show me mercy o..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2018
AOR? Good luck!
wenks:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2018
If you haven't applied for Canada visa before, you are likely to be called for Biometrics. I've applied before and I gave my biometrics, so no need to take my biometrics again. You guys should keep a tab on your online application to know if you will need to schedule an appointment

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2018
wenks:
All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by melarose: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Thanks JT I will do just dat
JustinTrudeau:
So sorry about this my friend. Since you don't know for sure what really happened and ICAN's response to them.Just have ICAN resend a verification mail to them stating that your certificate and transcript is genuine.Even if you write WES they will still need a confirmation from ICAN.
Everything will be alright

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
jelmusboy:
If you haven't applied for Canada visa before, you are likely to be called for Biometrics. I've applied before and I gave my biometrics, so no need to take my biometrics again. You guys should keep a tab on your online application to know if you will need to schedule an appointment

Already have AOR won't need to give biometric data. Fresh E-APRs from certain parts of the world (nigeria included) only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PrettyMomm(f): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good day house,please I need help concerning the below info as per EE Profile and what to claim as date of qualification for job,I have a degree in Maths.Currently I work as a tax auditor (where i have been since when I got confirmed) - as there are several other departments/units in the Agency.

Date of Employment Feb 2010
Date of confirmation Aug 2010
Date I got chartered CITN 2014

Which one of the dates stated above is ok to claim as qualification date? having in mind there was a training before I started the job in 2010
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
None of the below. Date you got your degree is more like it.

PrettyMomm:
Good day house,please I need help concerning the below info as per EE Profile and what to claim as date of qualification for job,I have a degree in Maths.Currently I work as a tax auditor (where i have been since when I got confirmed) - as there are several other departments/units in the Agency.

Date of Employment Feb 2010
Date of confirmation Aug 2010
Date I got chartered CITN 2014

Which one of the dates stated above is ok to claim as qualification date? having in mind there was a training before I started the job in 2010

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
None. Use the date on your degree certificate/notification of result.
PrettyMomm:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congratulations to our sister in-law. Issa family relocation.
You bet it is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Same. Everything was such a breeze at the beginning that I got carried away. Decision to migrate and AOR were less than 3 months apart. But God is teaching me patience and I am grateful. Whenever I’m feeling anxious, I praise God because anxiety and praise cannot coexist.

Newmum0615:
No be small. It's very easy to forget the many blessings we have and murmur about some trivial things. So many struggles people go through just to achieve this dream (IELTS, ECA, POF, CRS, Medicals, Documentation etc.), but when I remember that I basically did not struggle for anything in this race (except the wait, which is fine though), I feel repentant and give God thanks instead. We will all rejoice in the end.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.