Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998647 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
damzy88:
Thanks.

I have checked and the nearest on the NOC is Statistical Officer. I worked in the Budgeting Unit during my Nysc.Do you think I should make it Statistical or Budget Officer?

Again,how many duties is appropriate?

Thanks

I wouldn't know except you share the detailed JD. The NOC and JD has to have at the minimum three-quarters similitude to be on the safe side. At this juncture, you alone can determine this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Elfmann said you should send him a PM. Was banned by antispam bot.
Just got released. I believe she saw my msg from the romance section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elfmannisback:
I really look forward to the final quit day! Antispambot is one of the signs.

You have to wait for me to land on Canaan's side first before you think it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elfmannisback:

The bot romanced you from the right quarters I guess grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
As in ehn. I don't even know how the idea came about. The guy just like everyone and every institution is adjusting to the Canada business. Man must wack abeg.
wenks:
Fraud ke.. That guy is the most jovial forensic Nigerian police i have ever encountered with eye for money.. Lol... Enjoyed his he attended to me and my family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
What are you doing in romance section??
Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeg you people should not let me choke with laughter grin
Copy and paste.
GlitteringStar:

Lol. Don't put dot ooo. I only used the dot as an example. You will fill in the gaps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin As you people refused to give him love naa. Let him look for it elsewhere.
smslive2:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
What causes a moniker to get caught up in it? I don't want to be affected mbok.
smslive2:
Elfmann has been banned again. I hope he changes his moniker to ElfmannCanadianAntiBOT lol...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
mcstan18:

I wouldn't know except you share the detailed JD. The NOC and JD has to have at the minimum three-quarters similitude to be on the safe side. At this juncture, you alone can determine this
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
smslive2:
I went there so as to help her do what I did. You know bot doesn't ban one on all sections. It is crazy with passport acquisition now. Sb I know flew to Ụmụahia on Sunday and got the 64 pages on Monday and he is back. But with the best info, that 64pages could have been done in ikoyi.. I can't say if Ikoyi will keep to their promise. Going there tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
I don't even know.. It was the updates I did on the passport wahala and progress. Fiam.. Ban till July 31 7.15pm. Just like that.. I didn't say any harmful things or used abusive words. I just tire!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Newmum0615:
As in ehn. I don't even know how the idea came about. The guy just like everyone and every institution is adjusting to the Canada business. Man must wack abeg.
The other cheaper guy is cool, right. Pple! What is N3K5 with Mr Fatai like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
joo2018:
"16(1)(c):information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information. Relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation, that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;"

"Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes."
Check more:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes.109332/
http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/inv_inv-gui-ati_gui-inv-ati_section_16.aspx

Thanks a lot joo2018. Do u know if the S.16(1)(C) could be an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
mcstan18:

My guy has become a regular prey to NL antispam bot. "Elfmannisbackinstyle" loading this time
Please which one is antispam bot?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
mcstan18:

Kindly see examples of some job descriptions.

• Assit the immediate supervisor in annual budgeting,statistical and financial planning by providing expense projections.
• Compile tables and summarise statistics to develop budget proposal.
• Guide new staff on budget preparation.
• Collaborate with other university officers on budgetary and statistical issues.
• Respond to enquiries regarding the budget of differrlent departments.
• Partner with colleagues to organise Budget defence.

Your thoughts?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Uchboggy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hello Gurus I’m new on this thread , please I want to ask if it’s possible for me and my fiancée to apply together for express entry without getting married. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChinenyeT: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=ChinenyeT post=69843742]Hi, pls can I get info on WES evaluation for an Optometrist? Any link to the thread of an Optometrist on NL. Pls help[/quot
e]

Pls someone should help, I need some clarification on credential evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ADEBOSUN(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
@Newmum0615 mama, any hope for your boys? Lemme PM you. Abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't think so. You already said you were cleared for eligibility. It only means they don't want to reveal their source of information or basis of analysis.
Bello321:

Thanks a lot joo2018. Do u know if the S.16(1)(C) could be an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Akpasomething: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys,

I just started this journey. I'm in the process of evaluating my credentials, I'm also preparing for IELTS.

I intend to start gathering documentation as soon as possible.

However, I have a major headache. It has to do with my Job experiences being in different NOC.

1) NYSC - Teaching
2) Raw materials Manager (Procurement) - 7 Months
3) Banking (Current) - 6 Months.

I studied Chemical Engineering up till MSc level.

I'm at loss on what experience to claim points for.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
I noticed the issue of biometrics have been discussed a couple of times here. Just wondering, is there an issue with giving biometrics?
Tojued:

[s]They're contradicting themselves by themselves. They should stop this rough play o.[/s]

From all indications right now sha it's a compulsory biometric something for all of us embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by purplerain(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Okay. Thanks

GlitteringStar:

Elfmann said you should send him a PM. Was banned by antispam bot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
I find it difficult to comprehend either. ICAN should have liaised with WES on that not you. I'm yet to reach that stage though but lemme copy @olubams to respond
melarose:
The man I spoke with at the ICAN office said Wes is meant to send two emails to them but they only got one. The one they got included the body of my transcript and my ATS exam certificate. The other mail which Wes refused to send is supposed to contain my membership certificate and that is why this problem occurred. Honestly, this doesn’t add up neither does it make sense, please was this how ur verification came too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
A software to stop spambots which are programs designed to fill information to or harvest information from forums/networks
Zeiya:

Please which one is antispam bot?

The ways of the anti-spam bot in the Travel section are mysterious. I've been banned like 3x and still don't understand why.
It has nothing to do with the forum rules.
Newmum0615:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
purplerain:
Okay. Thanks

See my signature.. Tell ur person u wanna pay for the 64 page before they are gone. No sight of the 32, if u are in haste.. Do it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
They should keep resending nah! Those guys can whine sef.
danianne:
Plz help!!!
I got a mail from ICAN office that they couldn't verify my documents to Wes because the mail they sent to Wes returned with the error message the server is full. Please has anybody experienced this before? What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
The only issue will be the long queues at vfs and then the fact that we have to make an additional payment for it. embarassed

ysteph:
I noticed the issue of biometrics have been discussed a couple of times here. Just wondering, is there an issue with giving biometrics?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jennypharb1:

Hi, please I'm also interested if you find a contact. Thanks

Both of you pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
joo2018:
I don't think so. You already said you were cleared for eligibility. It only means they don't want to reveal their source of information or basis of analysis.
Thanks a lot... I really do appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
ysteph:

Additional payment, additional application step=possibility of increased processing time, additional stress and travel cost for those outside abuja and lagos, seeking permission for day off work.....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pclt(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please who knows how long it take before OAU responds to verification email from WES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.