Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000250 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 7:13am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Uzzyan post=67288692]

Practice online[/quote

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 7:30am On May 05, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Nice! Congrats.

Thanks GS.

cochtrane:

Good job, man!

Thanks my good friend, quite a while. Still waiting to read your landing gist.

Bsbabe:

So Teecan, it was IELTS that sent you on your PNP journey? I honestly thought it was age as I probably assumed everyone on the PNP journey must have exhausted every other possible means to boost CRS scores. I am so happy for you that you decided to bite the bullet and try again. I hope everyone learns to please try to go through every CRS boosting process first before resorting to PNP. Thank God for you. Congrats!

Yes o. And you rd so on point with those words above. Thank you.

happytbaby:
Congratulations @Teecann

Thank you sisterly.

It shall definitely end in praise IJN...Let's trust God!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 7:45am On May 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Wow! Congratsssss. Your people in the PNP thread will surely miss you.

I wish you speedy processing.

grin I still dey the thread gidigba!

PNP peeps need our immigration support than folks here at Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) express entry. Trust me, the PNP terrain is complex and technical and with just a flimsy mistake or oversight, that application would most likely be billed for rejection...can imagine the stress, money, time...

As straightforward as FSW seems, it's bad enough that some people are yet to get a grasp of it...now talk much less of a complex terrain like the PNP route.

Nobody can even say he knows the whole gamut of PNP...you know one or two provincial programs and help peeps along that area of expertise. grin

It will all end in praise IJN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide21: 7:46am On May 05, 2018
gistwivkome:
Good morning. Here’s my timeline so far:
AOR: Feb 5
IP2: Feb 27.
I’ve sent u a PM.
Thanks

You can check your mail now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 7:57am On May 05, 2018
Newbeecey:
IELTS today: LSRW - 8.5,7.5,9,7 and CRS is currently 439..If apply for EOR in writing which could take forever, it can only get me to 442 which can be enough sha, but abeg where I currently sit is 439 and I dont like that. I dont have anyone to claim sibling point from unfortunately.

Imagine sitting at 466 if he is unaccompanying....*frustrating sigh

Pls pls pls don't request for EOR,pls go and pick up ur results before Wednesday's draw,there is a good probability for u to clinch ITA if not in the next draw cos of tie breaking rule,then the upper one in this Month of May,so pls leave ur hubby as accompanying and go get ur test report form asap. My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 8:00am On May 05, 2018
TEECANN:
Well things have calmed down a bit now!

It will surely all end in praise IJN! Let's keep keeping strong!

Congratulations, really happy for u.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by futureenergy: 9:14am On May 05, 2018
pretygurll:
Hello,

I have a CRS score of 439. I had a band 7.5 in IELTS. Please any suggestions on how I can boost my CRS score? Please I await suggestions. Thank you.

I think you should get ITA in the next draw or before this month ends.
Join the pool as soon as you can, in case of tie-break.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by abayomitsn: 9:29am On May 05, 2018
yes you can Babe

Uzzyan:

Please guys can i use CIM UK Diploma Certificate ( 1 yr course work in marketing) as a second certificate? Kindly help with this so that i can resume verification process from them.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jennie2switt(f): 9:32am On May 05, 2018
Hello people, please does WES evaluate Statement of Result in place of certificate? My apologies if this has been answered before, I have checked through all the threads but can’t seem to find the answer to this. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2018
YES, people here have successfully completed their ECA with Statement of Result. You can also attach a cover letter explaining your situation.

jennie2switt:
Hello people, please does WES evaluate Statement of Result in place of certificate? My apologies if this has been answered before, I have checked through all the threads but can’t seem to find the answer to this. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2018
No. I don't even know what to do.
Bellomi:
Hello, have you got the contact for unilag?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emafav: 10:02am On May 05, 2018
faithy22:
@emafav, may be you should keep trying.I wrote with Bc ib
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by steroid: 10:22am On May 05, 2018
Just saw this.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/05/05/canada-desperate-to-stop-nigerians-from-coming-to-country/

Crooked Nigerians are good at abusing opportunities, and making difficult for the reasonable ones to access the same opportunities for the right purpose.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2018
Newbeecey:
IELTS today: LSRW - 8.5,7.5,9,7 and CRS is currently 439..If apply for EOR in writing which could take forever, it can only get me to 442 which can be enough sha, but abeg where I currently sit is 439 and I dont like that. I dont have anyone to claim sibling point from unfortunately.

Imagine sitting at 466 if he is unaccompanying....*frustrating sigh

Can you get hold of his certificates and do the evaluation on his behalf , he does not even need to be aware, at least you will get between 8-10 marks from that, and fill him as accompanying, when ITA set, u start begging him to change his mind( hopefully he agrees)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 10:57am On May 05, 2018
hello house, is it possible for WES to send verification request to your school without sending you an email too?

been waiting for a verification email for 2weeks now.
should I send WES an enquiry email?

pls house??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2018
curllygee:
21days after they got my transcript, they sent verification email to my school

OK that's 3 weeks. wow. patience is a virtue really. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 11:12am On May 05, 2018
jessicahardman:

For those that understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't understand, no explanation is possible

lol... now you talking... I made IELTS band 8.0 after 2nd attempt... I thought a new rule had come. I hail una.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 11:12am On May 05, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jennie2switt(f): 11:25am On May 05, 2018
ArcUgo:
YES, people here have successfully completed their ECA with Statement of Result. You can also attach a cover letter explaining your situation.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sorefunmi(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2018
sorefunmi:
[/quote][quote author=Cersei post=67268437]I'm so excited!!. First time writing IELTS, got my perfect scores with CRS 475.

Result: LRWS=8,9,7,8.

Even with the little drama regarding my speaking test rescheduling. Thanks to the guys that suggested and emailed me contacts to get my speaking test rescheduled, I was contacted by the BC examiner for my test centre @sorefunmi @happytbaby.

Could've gotten a 9 in Listening but I got bored and my mind started to wander towards the end so I missed a few answers.
Speaking result was unexpected as the lady examiner was smiling at me and everything I said a little too much and might've distracted me a little...lol
For writing in my opinion, the time given was too short or it just went by fast to get all my points down.

Nairaland is such a wonderful place with amazing people willing to help all the time. Off I go to create my EE profile.

congrats ..glad i was able to help in my own little way....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 1:20pm On May 05, 2018
titiclassy:

No headphone. Speaker was crystal clear though
Ok thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clow(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
Good afternoon house pls a quick one, I. Just got my ielts result listening 8.5 speaking 8.0 reading 7.5 and writing 6.5... is this result ok for the process,can I proceed with this? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oluphilip2008(f): 2:14pm On May 05, 2018
@Newmum0615, @Glitteringstar, @Cochtrane and other experienced seniors in the house, kindly help look into my functions and confirm if it's in line with my chosen NOC1221- Administrative Officers:

Recruit and train personnel, allocate responsibilities and office space as needed
Coordinate operations and ensure they are in line with policies and regulations
Manage inventories (stores) and office supplies.
Oversee the maintenance of project vehicles, office equipment, furniture and fittings
Maintain and update company database such as employee, project vehicles, site and office equipment records.
Maintain and update company policies
Assess staff performance and provide necessary support and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
Develop and maintain filing system for important and confidential company documents
Manage schedules to ensure projects are completed within deadlines
Prepare regular reports of office projects, budgets and expenses
Maintain a company calendar, schedule appointments, events and meetings. Arrange travels and accommodations. Book meeting room as needed
Attend to all clients and employees queries.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AMNEXT: 2:18pm On May 05, 2018
I didn't get any PPR mail so I guess this is the new process.

@ Kaybigdad, lets exchange notes abeg

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO
CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES,
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
Hahahaha this woman, please stop. I’m waiting for your tomato Joses
Canadianfly:

Aww you finally marrying the young girl? Yaaaay! Congrats on the nuptials grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 2:30pm On May 05, 2018
TEECANN congrats man, so it’s IELTS that made you opt for PNP after all my gist that it’s not an easy way out? Lol No be small thing. Wish you the best the rest of the way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 2:42pm On May 05, 2018
[/b]Hi guys,

Just to share the information I got today. I was @ VFS Lekki to submit my Passport, the man @ the submission desk explained to me that my passport will be sent to ACCRA, and I will have to pay #14,350 for each passports attached to my application.

I explained to him the PPR mail I got and how I assumed my Passport will be treated by the Lagos Visa Office. He then explained that the change only meant that passports can’t be sent to ACCRA directly through DHL anymore. Everybody will have to go through VFS.

Toh……they accept cash only@VFS

Cheers![b]

[/quote] Thanks for d info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 2:50pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 2:55pm On May 05, 2018
oluphilip2008:
@Newmum0615, @Glitteringstar, @Cochtrane and other experienced seniors in the house, kindly help look into my functions and confirm if it's in line with my chosen NOC1221- Administrative Officers:

This is the second NOC I'm considering myself, it seems you do office/project administration and your tasks look well lined up. Are you also responsible for budget control? Do you supervise any staff? Contract or not...if so, please add those tasks too and I think you're good to go.

@Newmum0615 has more experience at this though so I would wait for her to weigh in as well

On a personal note, @newmum0615 please I'm still hoping for your feedback to my mail. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Issa Canada baby! Make them rejoice jare. If na news of cancer sickness nkor?

*side eye.... All these I must comment/ first to comment people sha. They should rejoice their 14 year old is pregnant because she'll have the baby in Canada?

Just fear God.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ramj: 2:58pm On May 05, 2018
clow:
Good afternoon house pls a quick one, I. Just got my ielts result listening 8.5 speaking 8.0 reading 7.5 and writing 6.5... is this result ok for the process,can I proceed with this? Thanks

To start with nice work on your IELTS but the 6.5 in writing means you loose about 45points on the CRS calculator.

Would be good if you go for a reevaluation of your writing hoping for a 0.5 increase.

Pleaae study page 0 to really understand this EE process.

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.