Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1002045 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
Jbelieve:
Please help clarify this question thanks.

Proof of funds: i dont have the required funds in my account. if I get it from my parents/friends say a month before I get an invitation to apply for visa can I submit the bank statement like that showing 6 months transaction however the 12,500 dollas reflects just a month in my account. Then get my parents to write a letter that it's a gift from them and I can assess the fund as my own. Will this instance be possible to get my visa approved?

Yes pls,that's the right thing to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
You want her to respond to "random" requests? Maybe you should change your moniker to "intentional sue" so that she can take it serious. grin
Randomsue:

Forwarded my last mail again and I quoted my Monica in the email title this time grin

I hope it works.

Thanks for your time again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 9:49pm On May 05, 2018
I don't get
happytbaby:
Updated

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:50pm On May 05, 2018
Don't mind me. It means I changed my mind about my initial comment. Women are allowed to change their mind as they want
Tendopein:
I don't get
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tendopein: 9:51pm On May 05, 2018
Did you go to unilag?
happytbaby:
Don't mind me. It means I changed my mind about my initial comment. Women are allowed to change their mind as they want
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Issa Canada baby! Make them rejoice jare. If na news of cancer sickness nkor?

@ 14 years? That’s quite sad and painful for any folks to bear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JudithToochi(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2018
LausDeo:
Hello everyone. I always learn new things each time I read this thread. Thanks for all the information.
Please does anyone have an idea the exchange rate the Canadian embassy uses to calculate proof of funds. I was planning on going with my wife but now she is pregnant. That means I have to cough up additional 4000CAD according to CIC requirement. I want to know so I can decide whether to change her to non-accompanying.

Abeg ooo,does it mean I can't be pregnant before arriving?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Akinsnow89: 10:39pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Dhejavu post=67304616]Hi guys, so I called Qlink(QL) and Children Practice (CP) yesterday.
CP is N28,050 flat irrespective of the age and you can walk in 8am to 10am week days while QL is N28K adult and 20K children. Closest booking for QL is 23rd so if you feel you are ready and have all documents you can book and get a space depending on your family size.

Org don't give reference so I intend using my offer letter, promotion letters, payslips and write an Loe then notorize it. Any suggestion?[/quote

Add
20grand to that bill if you have tattoos (children's practice)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 10:41pm On May 05, 2018
happytbaby:
You want her to respond to "random" requests? Maybe you should change your moniker to "intentional sue" so that she can take it serious. grin

Lol...it's intentionally random grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cravybrain: 10:54pm On May 05, 2018
Hi everyone! I am new here and I must say, it's quite revealing. thanks a lot guys. Also, is there anyone here who has, or intends to write the TEFcanada exams? i am in dare need of guidance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 11:02pm On May 05, 2018
Hello house children Practice clinic works on Saturdays just get there before 9am and you dnt have to book an appointment. Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 05, 2018
mzjennypher:
Hello house children Practice clinic works on Saturdays just get there before 9am and you dnt have to book an appointment. Cheers
Good. How do you pay on a Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 11:12pm On May 05, 2018
mzjennypher:

Great! Guess u paid via POS? how long did the process take you?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2018
JudithToochi:

Abeg ooo,does it mean I can't be pregnant before arriving?
Bwahahshaha.. That one is in lieu of ielts even.. Get fuwaduing... Na ur cash.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 11:16pm On May 05, 2018
smslive2:
For those who missed this yesterday... Here is it again!!!

Hello boss. Unto the matter,...I dey your inbox. Kindly respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 12:51am On May 06, 2018
Hello guys, someone asked a question about using his statement of result instead of his certificate. No one provided any response.

Pls I am in that person's shoes, I don't have my certificate and it's not ready yet. Can I use my statement of result?

Also i have my sealed transcript with me but it was addressed to my university post graduate department, can I still use it?

Your response will be very much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vascey(m): 4:42am On May 06, 2018
ceechedah:
Hello guys, someone asked a question about using his statement of result instead of his certificate. No one provided any response.

Pls I am in that person's shoes, I don't have my certificate and it's not ready yet. Can I use my statement of result?

Also i have my sealed transcript with me but it was addressed to my university post graduate department, can I still use it?

Your response will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Yes you can use statement of result. No you can't send transcript addressed to another organization.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:07am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=Akinsnow89 post=67315017][/quote]for real I have tattoes o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by amidee(f): 5:07am On May 06, 2018
Tendopein:
Did you go to uni lag too?
Yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 5:15am On May 06, 2018
mzjennypher:

Are you the one I saw patiently waiting in front of the gate yesterday as from 7.30am...You even asked the security guard if you could charge your phone?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:34am On May 06, 2018
Yeye grin
luffyhaki:

Are you the one I saw patiently waiting in front of the gate yesterday as from 7.30am...You even asked the security guard if you could charge your phone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:36am On May 06, 2018
God will provide grin The weather was conducive for bad behaviour wink
happytbaby:
All I am thinking now is "updated POF", "change in family composition", "ADR for passport"....woman watch your weather thinz o.....ok...issa Canadian ..ba...y sef...no ADRs before your swear for me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:40am On May 06, 2018
Lol. Better. Names no dey show for that PM thing sometimes. I find it hard to match mails to monikers.
Randomsue:

Forwarded my last mail again and I quoted my Monica in the email title this time grin

I hope it works.

Thanks for your time again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by neni83: 7:03am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=Flaj post=67206104]
@flaj...pls i sent u a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2018
Una well done oh! I don't even know where to start from sef. Congratulations to all those who aced their IELTS. For those who didn't, don't give up and if you want to ask for a remark please remember that you cannot use that result to wait in the pool until the remark is completed. This is very very important!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceechedah: 8:26am On May 06, 2018
vascey:

Yes you can use statement of result. No you can't send transcript addressed to another organization.

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate.

I read on this thread that using ican won't favour me because it will be seen as a two year equivalent degree in Canada. However, someone who is already in Canada via PR told me she understands that using ican and your university degree will be seen as having two bachelor degrees by WES. Pls is this true? Should I send my ICAN and my degree certificate? Or I should just send my degree certificate alone?

Note: I didn't do ATS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doctorseven: 9:00am On May 06, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need clarifications.
I and my Fiancee are both doctors and have a son together. we are planning to get married by the end of the year.
My fiancee sister who is in Canada as a permanent resident has advised us start the process.
However due to funds constraints, we decided that my Fiancee should apply as single with my son while ill join them later.

Please how long will it take for her to file for me if she succeeds and lands in Canada next year while I work and increase our capital here in 9ja.

other suggestions also accepted.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Deniceone: 9:31am On May 06, 2018
jelmusboy:
University of Old Gongola State, Anambra (UNOGSA).

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2018
happytbaby:

Only women?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Unlimited22: 10:13am On May 06, 2018
jelmusboy:
University of Old Gongola State, Anambra (UNOGSA).

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 06, 2018
ceechedah:

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate.

I read on this thread that using ican won't favour me because it will be seen as a two year equivalent degree in Canada. However, someone who is already in Canada via PR told me she understands that using ican and your university degree will be seen as having two bachelor degrees by WES. Pls is this true? Should I send my ICAN and my degree certificate? Or I should just send my degree certificate alone?

Note: I didn't do ATS
Sb told u to evaluate both and u are asking if u should only send just ur degree cert.. Chai. Not only u are sending both degrees but their transcripts as well. And page zero needs u.

If ur ICAN is evaluated as a one-year college diploma or cert with or without ATS, with ur 3-year or 4-year degree, u are on two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees.. Meaning more migration points than only degree can fetch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:22am On May 06, 2018
mcstan18:

Only women?
Yeah, only when it suits them. If a man changes his, he is a bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.