Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001297 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Simple sturvs. Since you have payslips, add them and salary account statement. If you want to add LOE to the mix, issorai.
dudujomi:

@Newmum0615 and @Tojued, pls help me with my situation. My previous employer gave me a reference letter and attached my job description to it. They didn't put my salary because its against their policy. Although I have my payslips, is the job description too much information since my duties are already stated on the letter? And how do I go about the salary omitted on the letter. NB: I had to do a lot of begging and even showed my supervisor the requirement on CIC website before I could get them to give me the letter.
For the second employer, I have letter in CIC format.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
PresVA:
Hi people, just a quick confirmation please.

Does maternity period count towards work experience? During this period, I was still in Company's employment, receiving full salary and all...

If I remove that period, my experience will go below 3years...

Has anyone who counted maternity leave as part of work experience gotten PPR?

I think it should count, however just want to confirm. .

Thanks smiley

Ofcourse it counts.Look at it this way, you had the company's ID Card during maternity init

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Hopefull2018: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rough play...i just tire. I really pray the upgrade analysis is the case. quote author=ottawasenators post=69951636]
i saw same too on mine. Expected completion date is august 20th. I guess they just upgraded their systems and its reflected same information across board, regardless of the stage. I do believe they wont come back to ask for that sha, as per all requested documents were sent as required when we started.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
This angle your trying to bring ehn. Una too worry for Nigeria. grin Nne, maternity leave does not affect you.
PresVA:

Does maternity period count towards work experience? During this period, I was still in Company's employment, receiving full salary and all...

Thanks smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
luffyhaki:

You are truly wise.I've always adviced people not to overwhelm the VO with documents.They are human too and are processing a significant number of applications.Try to make your application as straight forward as possible. For example, NYSC certificate is overkill.

My 2 cents

ehm you have a point. but if you are likely to end at London, please for the love of God do not allow the point of not overwhelming the VO to cause you to be assuming. Dont think the VOs are in your head, they dont like to infer, except it is a negative inference. any key point on your eligibility should be properly addressed with the needed documents, in some cases over-sabism is alot cheaper than insufficient documentation.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ndkings1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
favouritedami:
You can either register with IDP (68k) or British council (75k) check google using their names
For preparations, use ieltsliz.com to learn properly and practice. register when ur sure of a great score to avoid repeating the exam.

For wes, google world education service and it will lead you to the website. Register and pay, then send the requested documents to them.
Please note that your school will have to send a fresh transcript to them.

Thanks buddy.

Two last questions
1...Must I take the IELTS test and get the ECA report before creating my profile

2..how can I create my profile

Please.... God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ndkings1:
I'm new to this.
If I have my degree certificate and transcripts, how do I send them to ECA.

Please read page one of this thread for full info on this process. There is nobody like ECA, ECA is a service provided by at least 5 bodies.

This is a link to the list of approved ECA providers. Visit each providers website, check their processing time and required documents, then pick the one you'll go with.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
PresVA:

Thanks smiley

e be like to stay naija still dey sweet you grin .. na why you dey ask this kind question wey you know the answer to.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
einsteino:

ehm you have a point. but if you are likely to end at London, please for the love of God do not allow the point of not overwhelming the VO to cause you to be assuming. Dont think the VOs are in your head, they dont like to infer, except it is a negative inference. any key point on your eligibility should be properly addressed with the needed documents, in some cases over-sabism is alot cheaper than insufficient documentation.

We are saying the same thing.My position is that, at the minimum, provide all the documents required

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PresVA: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
luffyhaki:

Ofcourse it counts.Look at it this way, you had the company's ID Card during maternity init
Thanks.. I even had the Company's laptop etcc and was checking my mails and co..

Newmum0615:
This angle your trying to bring ehn. Una too worry for Nigeria. grin Nne, maternity leave does not affect you.
grin grin grin .. My sister, needed to confirm. ..thanks smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
happytbaby:
How now! I needed to get ammo before removing my ankara blouse to fight ni! I believe in my radar but if you never confirm things, you are cocky.... grin
tojued(f). I no get power to fight smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PresVA: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
einsteino:

e be like to stay naija still dey sweet you grin .. na why you dey ask this kind question wey you know the answer to.
grin grin grin grin

na Canadavisa forum confuse me grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
luffyhaki:

We are saying the same thing.My position is that, at the minimum, provide all the documents required

I am not arguing that, just felt it is necessary to expand on what you said because I too rarely ever see the need to do more than the necessary. It is a pity I can't say much now, you would have learnt why I found it necessary to echo that.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Send me a PM

Ninichinny:
Please I need help with Wes verification in Imsu. The school don delay person tire.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
einsteino:

I am not arguing that, just felt it is necessary to expand on what you said because I too rarely ever see the need to do more than the necessary. It is a pity I can't say much now, you would have learnt why I found it necessary to echo that.

Ahh i see..It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bizguru000: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anyone Post AOR who received the cic message - "How to find a Job in Canada" that is not in London Visa Office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
favouritedami:
Whats up MPNP and another draw now? Been waiting for them since. Just to know if to rewrite ielts. Cuz with my lsrw of 5.5,7,6,6.5 my point is 552. I want to open a profile, in fact I've started but not complete cuz I'm waiting for wes to verify and finish my certificate. Has anyone by chance gotten LAA with similar ielts? Pls don't judge me...just advice. Thanks
I think one of the requirements for mpnp is ielts CLB level 7 that means u need at least a 6 in each ielts moodle.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
bizguru000:
Anyone Post AOR who received the cic message - "How to find a Job in Canada" that is not in London Visa Office?

that na london ringtone o. especially if it came somewhere around IP1/IP2.

mail CIO requesting to know your VO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
PresVA:

Thanks smiley
It will count towards your experience if your company writes the letter without highlighting the part where u were on maternity leave. That is they give u a blanket letter(which isnt against naija company policies).

But here in canada, maternity period doesn't count towards your experience in some cases. Eg a friend needs 1 year experience for CEC but worked 9mths before resuming her mat leave(note mat leave is 1 year). She was asked by ircc to resume work and complete the 1year before she can apply.

So I definately agree that Less is more

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ninichinny: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sent it. Thank you very much
jhoci:
Send me a PM

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kreamtito1: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
On our personal history, do we declare NYSC as a government organization?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Can everyone take a seat please? It’s going to be quite a read.

It’s my turn. grin

PPR has come to the glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost..

Through new to the page, the first question i asked you graciously answered. thank you!
very excited for you!! congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
kreamtito1:
On our personal history, do we declare NYSC as a government organization?

People say don't. Me I did and it had no adverse effect. I don't think there are general rules to some of these things. You might want to align with the majority who don't term it as government work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
3 generator by my bedroom on a Saturday, had to leave my vehicle outside the compound due to bad roads, the hospital my spouse prefers is like a general hospital. e. t. c ACTUALLY we don't worry, the country worries us.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ndkings1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tojued:

Please read page one of this thread for full info on this process. There is nobody like ECA, ECA is a service provided by at least 5 bodies.

This is a link to the list of approved ECA providers. Visit each providers website, check their processing time and required documents, then pick the one you'll go with.

All the best.
Thanks... What I meant is WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ndkings1:

Thanks buddy.

Two last questions
1...Must I take the IELTS test and get the ECA report before creating my profile

2..how can I create my profile

Please.... God bless

Yes you must, cuz you'll need to fill in some information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:
Thank you for your observation Tojued, I hope I won't be doing overkill by packing so physical documents to the interview olowo cos I have even added NYSC pictures, my medical insurance card, all monthly receipts for my professional dues and so on.

My dear, if all your documents are original and not doctored you HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. If I were you, I will be going through my documents now to make sure I can correlate any information I have on my application. Interview is not a bad thing. Atimes its randomly done. It's not about submitting too many documents. You should submit whatever documents that you feel that will boost your chances. I do not think you submitted a lot of documents. No two cases are the same.
I am a single mum with full custody of my daughter. I went as far as submitting even hospital receipts and bank statements to show hospital payments and so many other things. I even added her birthday pictures from 1st to 4th birthday. These are all proof to show that I have been the one taking care of my daughter and the father has not been in the picture since birth. I did it when I applied for study permit. It worked. So I am doing it again. Some people will say the documents are too many. I have taken the seat of the VO and asked myself what he/she will be asking for when my application is being processed. and I have submitted any document to answer that.
So please you did not submit too many documents. Look at it positively. To be frank, most of my friends here- CEC Inland all want an interview. They approve your application on the spot in Canada if you are called for an interview and it shortens the whole thing. I have not seen anyone get rejected and they all said they were asked basic questions about their jobs.
I know the married ones, were interviewed separately and probably to know if both of them were on the same page.
Please dont stress over this. Good luck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bizguru000: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
einsteino:

that na london ringtone o. especially if it came somewhere around IP1/IP2.

mail CIO requesting to know your VO.

Mmmm so the myth is true..I was hoping someone will come out to debunk it.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:
Thank you for your observation Tojued, I hope I won't be doing overkill by packing so physical documents to the interview olowo cos I have even added NYSC pictures, my medical insurance card, all monthly receipts for my professional dues and so on.

Go with any document that you think will help you. You know your case and application more than anyone here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Domarion25:

My 2nd question,
If I am to use three years work experience which of them will I choose as my primary NOC? Can I choose any one of those different jobs? Thank you

Something i learned from @Newmum0615 at a point i asked a similar question is that NOC is meant for the occupation you have the most work experience in. so choose the Job (NOC) you have the most work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ropophen: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bubuyaya2015:

My dear, if all your documents are original and not doctored you HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. If I were you, I will be going through my documents now to make sure I can correlate any information I have on my application. Interview is not a bad thing. Atimes its randomly done. It's not about submitting too many documents. You should submit whatever documents that you feel that will boost your chances. I do not think you submitted a lot of documents. No two cases are the same.
I am a single mum with full custody of my daughter. I went as far as submitting even hospital receipts and bank statements to show hospital payments and so many other things. I even added her birthday pictures from 1st to 4th birthday. These are all proof to show that I have been the one taking care of my daughter and the father has not been in the picture since birth. I did it when I applied for study permit. It worked. So I am doing it again. Some people will say the documents are too many. I have taken the seat of the VO and asked myself what he/she will be asking for when my application is being processed. and I have submitted any document to answer that.
So please you did not submit too many documents. Look at it positively. To be frank, most of my friends here- CEC Inland all want an interview. They approve your application on the spot in Canada if you are called for an interview and it shortens the whole thing. I have not seen anyone get rejected and they all said they were asked basic questions about their jobs.
I know the married ones, were interviewed separately and probably to know if both of them were on the same page.
Please dont stress over this. Good luck.
Doctored? Nooo the average Nigerian graduate went for service na, all docs are genuine.my present employment pays salary by cash and it is stated on my payslips and I included it in the LOE as well. Kubier kamal is asking me to ask my employer to write a letter stating that I was paid in cash and also provide me with a payment schedule, all payslips since employment and if possible a letter from my professional association stating that I'm a member and mentioning my current employment l. What do you think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ropophen: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
happytbaby:
In addition, any contradictory information on Linkedin, Facebook etc?

no contradictions

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.