Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998737 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MummyO24: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do we have to register for this or how can I be a part of the next session pls?
diamondextra:
Hello guys, i attended the planning for canada session yesterday and it was truly a mindblowing experience. It was so impactful and very very very enlightening. I would encourage those who havn't attended to make out time to. You would not regret it at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
It was me. Go to account statement printing and when you are about to export click the drop down button and pick print signed PDF with stamp

dane15:
Please I need to generate stamped GTBank statement via my internet banking platform.

Someone posted that picture somedays ago. I have searched up to page 560 can't find it.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
ncmama:
Did you do a cover letter showing all your funds summarized??

Yes I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
o2:
It was me. Go to account statement printing and when you are about to export click the drop down button and pick print signed PDF with stamp

Thanks so much. I finally found it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am suspecting that you are male sef grin
happytbaby:
Eifmannisback, warn yasef o, that is how you distracted my last minute work to be browsing through 30 pages of Tojued's posts looking for where she said she was a 'tiny female', and all the gist about the people that asked for IELTS tutelage. Hian! I may not have the memory of GlitteringStar but my gender radar is not broken like Newmum0615 joo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dizzy007(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hahahahah!!! Your sarcasm and choice of words is 110%!! No wonder you had all 9 in IELTS
Tojued:

@smslive2 we've told you to stop using this forum as a medium to deceive naive people, you will not hear. Shae you see this sharp guy did not fall for your gimmick. You think it's all newbies that are naive abi?

Erums my guy, you too sharp, you deserve accolades. Just go to page 1 of this thread, all the info is there. Don't mind that smslive, thats how he used to do everytime.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretygurll: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
o2:

The link to that page

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/565

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JiggyFighter: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ropophen:
I submitted reference letter,payslips, acceptance letter boss complimentary card and NYSC certificate for my first employment I couldn't submit bank statements for it has I had already closed that account but surprisingly now the bank is willing to help me retrieve it provided I reopen the account, for my current job I submitted reference letter, leave approval letter, payslips, letter of appointment. I work in a small vet clinic and I received salary by hand which is stated on my payslips.
And your references were all on letterheads stating when you started work, your duties, salaries etc? Did they send you any ADR before the interview request? Also did you order GCMS notes? You submitted more than even some people who didn't get any ADR or interview recommendation so this is strange. Is there anything else of note in the interview request?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretygurll: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Hey Everyone,

Just thought to share how I was able to renew my passport with little or no hassle.

I live in Abuja so I guess this is mainly directed at those who live here or are willing to travel all the way.
Got a contact at immigration office gwagwalada from my friend and when I got to the dude’s office, he said 32page booklets (which cost 25k) weren’t readily available. I jejely just agreed to go for 64pages (which cost 30k). I wasn’t able to wait to pick it up cause I was ill but it was ready same day and I picked it up the next day (my contact sent it into town for me so I didn’t have to go all the way to Gwags to pick it up).

Hope this helps smiley

Thanks for this information. Please can you share this contact person's information. I hear change of name is only done in Abuja. I need to do change of name for my son.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Akpasomething: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
efueh:

Yes they said old application are exempted from this, as it is only applicable to application from today onward.

I created an account and paid on Sunday. So the WAEC ish won't be applicable to me too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Lovell234(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Judging from the recent draw, 443 can give you and madam ITA
Itsawonder:

Thanks for your response. Current score without spouse 448. With spouse 443. My IELTS wasn't that great, maxing out IELTS would change the scores to: 454 without spouse and 449 with spouse. That is my situation. Another major problem is that spouse's ECA isn't ready yet, we're seeing he'll from university. This is why I wanted to apply alone since I have everything set and she doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I would say be patient on the PCC. Nigerian one can be gotten in one day. I'm not too sure of the validity period.

[b]UK pcc is valid for 6 months. [/b]You are planning on writing ielts so what is the rush? Have you assessed your qualification? Its not even like your CRS score is confirmed yet and you are already in the pool.

Read this too:
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/77#43509524
If it's a country you NO LONGER reside in the PCC is valid so long as you have not visited the country after you got the PCC. Please for more info check the link below
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
pretygurll:

Thanks for this information. Please can you share this contact person's information. I hear change of name is only done in Abuja. Ineed to do change of name for my son.
Many thanks

@the bolded, it can be done in states
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Utonne:

Thank you for your response.

The gift deed format was gotten from the thread. Can you please help confirm if this meets CIC requirements.

Thank you smiley

Good. Nothing to add.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nova Scotia just announced immigration program for early child educator. If you qualify or know someone that is qualified, please check this link: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracenmercy01: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
This is one of the ones I was talking about grin grin grin
So this is Lagos

Issokay Oh! Please I have kweshun.

Please for those that have had ACCA send their documents to WES, how long did it take to complete the assessment after they acknowledged receipt of the documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please can you indicate if you've successfully sent your waec transcript to wes? Based on their new request. I'm still trying to get my university to verify my transcript and then this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Uzzyan:

This is me at the moment
As innnn...I just tire
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kayma2000: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
favouritedami:
Please can you indicate if you've successfully sent your waec transcript to wes? Based on their new request. I'm still trying to get my university to verify my transcript and then this
I do not think you should bother.
Please read the thread carefully.
I think too people have messaged WES to clarify.
It applies to Applicants who opened WES account post-Waec requirement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
favouritedami:
ma'am, it only applies to those who just sent in their application from today and henceforth. so I believe you are exempted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kiboe: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
wow, I was told 45k for 32 pages in Lagos.
AyeMayBe:
Hey Everyone,

Just thought to share how I was able to renew my passport with little or no hassle.

I live in Abuja so I guess this is mainly directed at those who live here or are willing to travel all the way.
Got a contact at immigration office gwagwalada from my friend and when I got to the dude’s office, he said 32page booklets (which cost 25k) weren’t readily available. I jejely just agreed to go for 64pages (which cost 30k). I wasn’t able to wait to pick it up cause I was ill but it was ready same day and I picked it up the next day (my contact sent it into town for me so I didn’t have to go all the way to Gwags to pick it up).

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zeiya:
Please make una help me

What do I choose for our eye color?

I dey see the mixture of black and brown for mirror.

Thank you
BROWN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hykin: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
About WAEC request from WES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shots fired
happytbaby:
Eifmannisback, warn yasef o, that is how you distracted my last minute work to be browsing through 30 pages of Tojued's posts looking for where she said she was a 'tiny female', and all the gist about the people that asked for IELTS tutelage. Hian! I may not have the memory of GlitteringStar but my gender radar is not broken like Newmum0615 joo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Awww oya let the annoyance cease, it's been confirmed that the waec thing is not applicable to existing applications.
Have a great weekend

I saw. Best news of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
happytbaby:
30 pages of Tojued's posts ... my gender radar is not broken joo

Oh ye of little faith in your radars smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jlady0424:
Please, how did you apply for your absu transcript?

A student helped with verification but you can call her and see if she can help you with transcript. PM for contact if interested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Inenghe: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Itsawonder:

Thanks for your response. Current score without spouse 448. With spouse 443. My IELTS wasn't that great, maxing out IELTS would change the scores to: 454 without spouse and 449 with spouse. That is my situation. Another major problem is that spouse's ECA isn't ready yet, we're seeing he'll from university. This is why I wanted to apply alone since I have everything set and she doesn't.
why don't you go ahead to apply without her ECA? 449 is good enough na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Techengine: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
Can everyone take a seat please? It’s going to be quite a read.

It’s my turn. grin

PPR has come to the glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

First post on this thread

My walk on Canada thread ended sometimes in May because I got tired of taking IELTS after the third attempt, but I kept this thread open on my phone just to congratulate you when you get your PR. You've inspired many, myself most of all. I didn't give up my dream of leaving this country for good, my journey simply took another turn. I got ITA for Australia last week... Thank you so much for being who you are. This world need more people like you. CONGRATULATIONS Ma!!!

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
@Tojued, Please i sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Obi1conte:

BROWN
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.