Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001867 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zeiya:
Please make una help me

What do I choose for our eye color?

I dey see the mixture of black and brown for mirror.

Thank you
your eye colour is brown
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls shift and let me faint!
For what??
Waec for what na
Why na?? cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
jholarharde:

ma'am, it only applies to those who just sent in their application from today and henceforth. so I believe you are exempted
Thanks o, I was already thinking.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
dane15:
Dear Ancestors in the PPR race,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday and I was shocked because the Case analyst set aside the amount confirmed in CAD by my bank and took the naira and applied their own rate.

The effect is that my POF is below the required amount by about CAD600.00

Meanwhile, the amount I have in that account up to last week (about 4 months after application) is far above the POF, even at the Case analyst's exchange rate. This brings me to my questions:

1. Should I upload a revised bank confirmation by raising a CSE to challenge the Case analyst's computation?

2. Should I just upload a revised confirmation and form "ignorant" of the computation of the analyst?

3. Should I wait for them to ask for an ADR?

Thanks for your usual assistance.

Muchos Gracias

Dane15

Call them on +16139444000 nd listen to the prompt so you can get transferred to cic. Explain all of This to em... Also raise a cse asap.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yejistiker: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thank you, I will retake the exam and also try the PNP route.
here:

I'll suggest you rewrite ielts. Try to increase your reading to 8 and your speaking to 7.5,by this I assume you have 3years work experience. From your result I can see you understand how the exam is marked,so I expect you have less challenge retaking it.It will be safe to have 441 than wait with 435/438.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Awww oya let the annoyance cease, it's been confirmed that the waec thing is not applicable to existing applications.
Have a great weekend
what of those that are yet to send there transcript but have made payment since yesterday? and gotten reference number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tonyik: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
No be news again. Only apply for those submitting from today on wards.

Iyamarun:
Pls shift and let me faint!
For what??
Waec for what na
Why na?? cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello. Please does any1 know if i Can create an express entry profile without spouse's IELTS and then edit/update it later to boost points?

Will it be regarded as giving false information?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by threadstone(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
You know it dear. You know it. Watch this space.

My Prediction is so on point!! grin congrats newmum aka NOC mama aka (mummy of the group) grin. Go forth and florish.

In other news my ghost reading friend says hi, COPR collected and says I should share the news As the pro bono Form filler/Applicant/Consultant concerned

IELTS Aug 8.5 9 7 7.5 lrws crs 436

Wife IELTS Jan 8.5 8 7 7 lrws new crs 456

ITA Feb

New Dad update April 17
Passport April 24
AOR may 7
IP1
PPR june 21
Family of 3 115% gift deed

Operation Convince your padi to tag along. Canada will be sweeter that way cheesy

threadstone:
Youre welcome everybody. Its actually newdad0615

Newmum0615 the spirit is telling me yours is very very soon.

Congrats bro, now i can sleep grin

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018
hollabeesy2014:
Hello. Please does any1 know if i Can create an express entry profile without spouse's IELTS and then edit/update it later to boost points?

Will it be regarded as giving false information?

Thanks
Oh yes, you can. As long as you are the PA and you have your own ECA and ielts.

Get it done fast cos tie breaker is real.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by simplyalero(f): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2018
hello everyone! i am new to Nairaland but i couldn't help but join just to commend all the good work people have done on this thread. it's amazing to know that there are still good Nigerians out here willing to help support fellow citizens in achieving their dreams. Kudos to you all! i came across this thread while trying to source for information couple of days ago. i also began my express entry journey last year when i wrote ielts. As of 11th of July, i joined the pool with a crs score of 438. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best, while wishing everyone success on their journey.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iaatmguy(m): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2018
pepe1:

Cool but I'm still considering the money spent to get the transcript to them. They can't refund that for sure.
if you have sent your transcript, this update is not applicable to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2018
chizilulu:
@Tojued, sorry I already sent you a PM before I saw your no PM post. Please I need a contact in ABSU for transcript processing for ECA. My email address is chizilulu@gmail.com. Thanks

That no pm thing was a joke ma'am. I responded to your pm already you can now edit out your email address from your post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Tojued:

That no pm thing was a joke ma'am. I responded to your pm already you can now edit out your email address from your post.

Okay cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2018
iaatmguy:
if you have sent your transcript, this update is not applicable to you

Yeah thanks. I got that later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
iaatmguy:
what of those that are yet to send there transcript but have made payment since yesterday? and gotten reference number
I believe you're safe from it as well. Your application has been submitted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Good morning, does iqas accept statement of result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oikotas44: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2018
BIG CONGRATULATIONS @Nemum0615.. I wish you and yours very well in the Maple City.. I also use this opportunity to Tap into your Testimony for all of us that are still in the journey. We shall see the light at the end of the Tunnel. Amen. God Bless you. Please don't abandon us here ooo. We might still need one or two chip in from you which would come in very handy. �

Newmum0615:
Can everyone take a seat please? It’s going to be quite a read.

It’s my turn. grin

PPR has come to the glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

It has been a lonnnnng but rewarding experience here on this thread and in this EE journey. I have learnt a lot through months of research and waiting. If you had told me anything about relocating from Nigeria before the second week of August 2017, I would have rolled my eyes at you in apparent indifference. I was never one for living abroad. I love visiting on vacations, buying plenty stuff and coming back home. However, one day at the end of the 2nd week of August 2017, I was in the car with my husband, on our way to work and I remember vividly how I stumbled on Testden while browsing through the internet that morning. I decided to read a little and I just became fascinated with the practice texts and solving the questions. A colleague of mine who moved to Australia last year had been harping on about migrating, but I had no such plans. Hubby and I are doing quite well here, and I am also so close to my parents that the thought of staying so far away from them kept me from taking the leap.

Initially, practicing the IELTS questions was just for fun but I had a light bulb moment one day while still recovering from a surgery that almost cost me my life in a Nigerian hospital. A supposedly ‘big’ hospital. Why not take the test and work towards getting outta here? I asked myself. Hubby didn't agree at first. He is a believer now.

So voila! My first connection to anything Canadian was the IELTS test discovery via Testden. During my recuperation period, I decided that I needed a better life not just for myself but also for my kids. I considered Australia, but there is a disconnect between my first degree and work experience so I didn’t stand a chance. Canada was next on my list. I went on to research on the internet; CIC site and Nairaland popped up first among others. I have always engaged Nairaland as my go-to place for 1st hand practical experience on just about anything. It really needs to be rated among the top internet search engines in the world. We are great like that!

So, lemme not bore you with my long story joor.

Here is my timeline:

Decision to immigrate: 2nd week of August 2017.

WES evaluation received: 15th November 2017

IELTS: L8.5 R9 S7.5 W7.5

Hubby: Did very well. Maxed out on scores.

EE profile created: 1st December 2017

ITA: 6th December 2017

AOR: 1st February 2018

NA1: 2nd February 2018

Medicals passed/IP1: 12th February 2018

NA2: 16th February 2018

IP2: 27th February 2018 (the mass movement)

1st GCMS notes (ordered via gcmsbuddy.com): April, 2018 Received in less than 2 weeks

2nd GCMS notes (ordered via gcmsbuddy.com): June, 2018 Received one month later

ADR: 2 days ago. Day 179. Height & Color info + Copies of passport biodata pages (as if I didn’t provide it before) angry

PPR Mail: 1st August 2018. Received around past noon today. I was actually speaking in faith this morning when I was teasing y'all about having correct news grin. I just had the feeling. grin

VO: Almighty London

AOR to PPR: A whooping 181 days! cry

Other details:

POF: I used 3 T-bills certificates, account statement and other sources of funds. Reference letter from bank and letter from hubby giving consent to use his own portion of the funds. Used affidavit and LOE to explain huge inflows from hubby cos they were quite significant (upfront allowance from his employer). I had almost 3 times the amount needed for a family of three, so I had to exclude other sources of funds so that I don’t complicate things with a bulky upload and overwhelm the VO.

Whew! It was a battle getting that file to compress. After a 6-hour battle on submission day, I was finally able to compress it to 3.7mb. Made a mistake on the LOE in calculating total amount, was about to upload the whole file in the POF placeholder when I got a call from hubby that he had observed a mistake from his review. Had to abort mission ( grin), correct it, rescan before remerging and uploading.

Employment: Got letter from my previous employer (didn’t use it in the end cos I couldn’t decide on the right NOC for it), added role in personal history. Used the one from my current employer, LOE explaining NOC change, work mails, Tax card, Staff ID card, my call card and that of my line manager. No payslips or SOA. Although I got maximum score for my previous role with current employer, I also declared my one and half year current role, same employer under my work history cos both roles showed on the same reference letter anyway, and so I had to upload the same doc again for this current role (Thanks happytbaby for calling my mind to this one. I might have missed it). Hmm, was so scared throughout the process cos I had used a different job title and NOC before ITA, but apparently, it wasn’t a biggie (thanks to @cochtrane, @einsteino, @happytbaby & @Blackbuddy for allaying my fears on this).

Education: IELTS TRF, ECA report, Degree certificates. ECA process was pretty straightforward, Naija Uni represented well. UK school, of course didn’t disappoint.

Hubby’s Education: No ECA done for either degree.

Medicals: Done at Q-Life a day before I submitted (I no dey plan travel soon, so had to shift it as far away as possible). Very seamless process.

Photos: Studio 24. The hard copies we did have expired in the wake of this delay. We have to retake them.

Legal document for name change: Submitted one & the same person affidavit for hubby.

LOE: Submitted Schedule A, old UK Visa refusal notes for hubby and 1, Travel History form, affidavit for one & the same person for hubby and his birth certificate (for different names on his docs).

CSE: I noticed that I had mistakenly swapped documents in the wrong placeholders. Raised CSE and notified them of the error.

GCMS Notes: 1st & 2nd were fine. No issues.

So, as I drop my pen, abi fingers (cheesy), let me acknowledge and thank everyone for the great job we are all doing here. You guys are amaaaaazing! Agents and consultants are seriously learning compared to us.

As I say thank you to each and every one, lemme send a special shout out to people who were and have been consistent in making this thread a success: @40manlappy (you no answer some of my PMs in the early days of my membership here sha, I still dey beef you-smiley), @Kontagious, @happytbaby (God bless you plenty), @Glitteringstar, our able landlady and data analyst, @cochtrane, @einsteino, @Blackbuddy, @mcstan18 (you snuck up on us and became a formidable “elder” smiley), @Hephgirl (I miss you in our midst.), @Elfmannisback (thank you for being our police here), @ysteph, @Ethelia, @luffyhaki, @Tojued, @ArabianRose @TEECANN, @Threemg, @vcole @smslive2 @agates @ jholarharde and many many others I can’t name here. Una too plenty ooooo. Thank you for all the love and support. You guys made the wait easy to bear.

I kept trusting God and believing that my turn will come one day. Months back, I wrote my goods-to-follow list, made a list of all that we were going to sell off. I even decided on the school my son will go to if we were ever able to get a house within the boundary of the school board. I have researched and researched, now it feels like I already live in Canada (except for the cold. grin). I appreciate the Planning for Canada session I was privileged to attend. It’s a pity that the opportunity may end soon. It really helped with my planning.

I appreciate you all for all the times you wished that this day would come sooner. Every time I saw a post praying for my PPR, I would pray and ask God to answer the prayer. May God Almighty, the One who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we can ever think, ask or even imagine make our ways prosperous and grant us all fulfilled lives in Canada.

We shall meet in Canada one day. One day soon.

Excuse my dramatic post. I wasn’t going to type all these, but you guys have waited for this day, so I didn’t want to fall hand. It has been one hell of a wait. I was expecting serious excitement the day this PPR would come, but I am not as excited as I thought I would be. It’s even surprising to me. I think I am even a little afraid, but God has got me. We will all flourish in Canada. It's a must!

PS: To all our newbies, please take time out to read and understand this process. When you take offense at people who ask you to read more, it gives the impression that people that did exactly that are foolish. Imagine that no one took out time to study the process, who would you have confidence to ask for guidance? Please read, read and read. It can be overwhelming, I know, but the benefits surmount every stress you might encounter in figuring where and how to start. To access even the most basic of services in our Maple Leaf country, you would need to read and understand your rights and entitlements as a PR, T&Cs of certain services and all. Why not start now and imbibe that behavior?

…Off to continue dancing! See you guys lerra.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Whats up MPNP and another draw now? Been waiting for them since. Just to know if to rewrite ielts. Cuz with my lsrw of 5.5,7,6,6.5 my point is 552. I want to open a profile, in fact I've started but not complete cuz I'm waiting for wes to verify and finish my certificate. Has anyone by chance gotten LAA with similar ielts? Pls don't judge me...just advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Ariegurl:
U r right! We paid 12k. 6k each
quote author=titiclassy post=69756104]

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy.

Drop contact of the new guy pls

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2018
iaatmguy:

Exempted.
You've paid already before the new requirement came into effect.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ropophen: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
JiggyFighter:

And your references were all on letterheads stating when you started work, your duties, salaries etc? Did they send you any ADR before the interview request? Also did you order GCMS notes? You submitted more than even some people who didn't get any ADR or interview recommendation so this is strange. Is there anything else of note in the interview request?
Yes all letters are on letterhead and a lot of other people on a WhatsApp group have called it strange as well, I don't know why they will be requesting for my certificates when I have done WES evaluation nd submitted it with my application, No Adrs at all, as at when I ordered my notes CIO agents regarding every docs were Ok.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:
Yes all letters are on letterhead and a lot of other people on a WhatsApp group have called it strange as well, I don't know why they will be requesting for my certificates when I have done WES evaluation nd submitted it with my application, No Adrs at all, as at when I ordered my notes CIO agents regarding every docs were Ok.

Abeg which Visa Office be this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itsawonder: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Lovell234:
Judging from the recent draw, 443 can give you and madam ITA

Her ECA isn't ready yet but mine is. Thanks anyway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2018
wenks:
Fraud ke.. That guy is the most jovial forensic Nigerian police i have ever encountered with eye for money.. Lol... Enjoyed his he attended to me and my family.
hello @wenks i just PM you. Kindly respond! thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itsawonder: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Inenghe:
why don't you go ahead to apply without her ECA? 449 is good enough na

My thought too and the reason I want to know if anyone has successfully invited their spouse and kids after securing a PR and how soon this can be done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by duduade: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
adetola007:
Breaking News shocked
WES will start asking for Final Secondary Examination Results (e.g. West African Senior School Certificate) and must be submitted directly to WES by the appropriate examining body for evaluation along with all higher education documents grin
We never finish from transcript wahala, they con add this one
Source: https://www.wes.org/required-documents/

Na wa o.. So what of people using NECO nko?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Congrats Newmum0615. Your efforts have truly been crowned in style. Good luck with planning and the rest of the process.

New blog post alert here.

Newmum0615:
Can everyone take a seat please? It’s going to be quite a read.

It’s my turn. grin

PPR has come to the glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

PS: To all our newbies, please take time out to read and understand this process. When you take offense at people who ask you to read more, it gives the impression that people that did exactly that are foolish. Imagine that no one took out time to study the process, who would you have confidence to ask for guidance? Please read, read and read. It can be overwhelming, I know, but the benefits surmount every stress you might encounter in figuring where and how to start. To access even the most basic of services in our Maple Leaf country, you would need to read and understand your rights and entitlements as a PR, T&Cs of certain services and all. Why not start now and imbibe that behavior?

…Off to continue dancing! See you guys lerra.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by engrtoib: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations Bro.
May God make the remaining journey more easier and let your settlement in the new land blissful.

May ours too arrive sooner than we expect.

balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Friends on this walk to the maple country, victory at last...

God told us August three weeks ago and it came August 1!

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

When the Lord returned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that wept!

Glory to God in the highest

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017 (Me: L.8 S.7.5 R.8.5 W.7) / Wife (L.8 S.8 R.8.5 W.7.5)
ITA - October 18, 2017 (We had 443)
AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Deep appreciation to the brother i made on this journey, threadstone...your willingness to help and kind heart is exemplary...you are a specimen of humanity itself!

To my sisters agates and jummolami thank you!!! So glad we made it. You have been most inspiring!

To kontagious and 40manlappy, you both knew when i was a JJC here and offered tips at a time or the other, thank you!

To the woman we have all grown to love and respect @newmum0615 .... sigh.... your cheerfulness and unfailing way pf assisting people is second to none. I pray for you from the depth of my heart that all obstacles on your way are removed and your movement forward in this journey is approved in Jesus name!

To every one who has at one time or the other encouraged, motivated, provided answers, God bless you all richly.

For those waiting at any level, either for ielts or ITA or post AOR, may you all find favour at all levels.

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!

UPDATE
I used one year NYSC teaching experience for the FSW..felt the info will help those asking and doubting.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:

IMO you submitted too many documents and your VO got suspicious. Requirement for proof of employment is reference letter and payslips (if available). You did overkill not just for one job, but for your entire work history.

Don't worry, everything works for good. Carry all your docs plus passport plus copr photos when going, instant copr may just be your portion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onebase79(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations @Newmum0615. The lord has done a wonderful thing, and it is indeed marvelous in our sight. Keep being a blessing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank you! May God go with you to Australia.
Techengine:

First post on this thread

My walk on Canada thread ended sometimes in May because I got tired of taking IELTS after the third attempt, but I kept this thread open on my phone just to congratulate you when you get your PR. You've inspired many, myself most of all. I didn't give up my dream of leaving this country for good, my journey simply took another turn. I got ITA for Australia last week... Thank you so much for being who you are. This world need more people like you. CONGRATULATIONS Ma!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.