Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006405 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
Good day everyone ....i am new here...and am really confused...please can someone help regarding certain informations such as....how much shoukd be in your bank statement?cost of ielts and
cost of all processing...thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
Good day everyone ....i am new here...and am really confused...please can someone help regarding certain informations such as....how much shoukd be in your bank statement?cost of ielts and

This your moniker ehn... grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by veleta: 2:10pm On May 08, 2018
@Jemulsboy,you shouldn't have applied for Canada TRV,your ties in U.K. aren't strong enough.Hope your PR application is water-tight.Nigeria now has a very bad reputation as far as CIC is concerned.Hope the VO assessing your application will be thorough enough to notice that you had submitted your PR application before you you got the TRV denial.
Best of luck in your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2018
Wife, baby and job wasn't enough as tie? What of raising a CSE to inform the VO? If I need to go for the program, TRV is my best bet cos I'm not sure if PPR can come out within one month.

Anyway, thanks

veleta:
@Jemulsboy,you shouldn't have applied for Canada TRV,your ties in U.K. aren't strong enough.Hope your PR application is water-tight.Nigeria now has a very bad reputation as far as CIC is concerned.Hope the VO assessing your application will be thorough enough to notice that you had submitted your PR application before you you got the TRV denial.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:19pm On May 08, 2018
Veleta. Veleta. Veleta. How many times did i call you?

veleta:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:

Visit page zero of this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:38pm On May 08, 2018
Newmum0615:
There is actually a thread for that? shocked Shoot me please!

Kpishun... kpishunn... kpishuuuunnnn. Are you still standing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by waynetemi: 2:39pm On May 08, 2018
People have time sha... Sounds like a bunch of "fucktards" rambling. I couldn't even read past the first page grin
Tojued:
Please this thread is for DIY imformation on Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Programme.

Gents and ladies kindly ignore anyone who is straying off topic. Don't engage them in argument. There's a thread to discourage folks from moving to Canada and all arguments on that topic should please be carried there and should not take place on this thread.

Anyone who wants to answer IT please follow this link.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Tojued:

Visit page zero of this thread.
i have...and i clicked on the links too...but am still confused...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Tojued:

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:46pm On May 08, 2018
Ewu grin
Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 2:53pm On May 08, 2018
jelmusboy:
Wife, baby and job wasn't enough as tie? What of raising a CSE to inform the VO? If I need to go for the program, TRV is my best bet cos I'm not sure if PPR can come out within one month.

Anyway, thanks

Take it easy sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:58pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:

Are you sure you visited the correct page zero? Because this page zero is as simplistically explained as can ever be fathomed.

As to your question on finances, there's a link on Page zero: Financial Implications (Estimated)

Any other questions? Ask specific questions so your general confusion can be cleared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
Tojued:

Have you visited page zero of this thread and followed all the links?

Improve your ielts to band 9 or 8.5. Did you do any diploma those days of JAMB frustration? If yes, evaluate it. If no, get a second certificate such as NOUN PGD or ACCA foundation certificate (don't know much but it has been exhaustively discussed on this thread). With band 9 and two or more certs you'll be around crs 430. This score will possibly drop by five points on your next birthday.

Now let's think outside the box. Do you or your husband have any sibling who has head and is younger than 30 years? Sell this canada idea to them and assist their migration as much as you can (both financially and morally). When they get their PR status, then you get extra 15 points and enter the 440s where ITA is more certain.

It's a long term plan but if you can immediately and simultaneously kick-start a sibling's journey alongside your second certificate quest, by this time next year you should have your ITA in hand and your COPR latest December 2019. This is in my opinion your cheapest bet, and most beneficial in the long run.

Another option is PNP which can give you 600 points. You can visit the nairaland PNP thread.

Then again, Australia's migration process is less age discriminatory than canada's so visit the Australia skilled worker thread to reconsider that option.

Thank you so so much for taking your time to write this out.

I don't have any extra certificates, but I will definitely explore these options.

I have a brother that I've been begging to do this journey. I used a band 7 for him throughout and he still scored 478 crs. But for some reason, he's not interested at all.

Was a bit worried about the extra courses because of age. But will get on it right way.

May God bless you richly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 3:10pm On May 08, 2018
fizzile:
Nice response Tojued. Your head is valid..no be those wey go come dey abuse people all in the name of newbie.. u toomuch. PR fall on u.

Amen! His response has truly given me hope.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2018
Need more advice pls
jelmusboy:
Heads up guys... Need your advice pls

1. I applied for Temporary Resident Visa in April (post-ITA) to attend a summer institute course in Canada which will take place in June.

2. I submitted the application with enough documents to show my intention of leaving Canada after the course.

3. I submitted my PR application on the 5th of May.

4. I got refused for the TRV this morning without any reason other than "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status."

5. What should I do now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mkchims(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
mumzt:

May God bless you richly

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
fizzile:
PR fall on u.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:28pm On May 08, 2018
cmoney22222:
you are gifted and lifted.

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JudithToochi(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:

My dear, I understand you perfectly well, as a newbie, you will come across so many information and wouldn't know where to start from. The strategy is to just keep reading and assimilating, search for keywords and soon you will be used to some terminoligies used here.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 3:32pm On May 08, 2018
If fa catch this Nekede poly eehh.. If fa jazz in with my boys them go believe me.. Them no wan sent my doc to wes after i don pay.. Ok, i neva get their time now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
Congrats.. God bless your bundles of joy. wishing u d best in Canada
chiobich:
Meanwhile in other news. I got the golden mail on the 2nd of May!
So freaking happy cos it's a double celeb for me. Didn't have time to get down to my announcement. So here it is.

PPR: May 2nd.

In another news. grin grin grin My twin babies decided to make a grand entrance on the 2nd of May also. It's only by God's grace. Hubby was the one that noticed the PPR mail sef. The mail had been in my mailbox all day. He didn't notice till the 3rd of May. Who get time to dey check mail when there is major business to attend to?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2018
Bsbabe:

You’re still here? I need my flycatcher grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by teeteelardey(f): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
You have to take your time to understand the whole process.try reading it again and digest the process
Bootybuttchic:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
so upon this your moniker, you no still understand a little bit? Oya what and what do you need to know? We can help u out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
jelmusboy:
Need more advice pls

*side eye.. what other advice do you need? It's either you wait for your PR application and cancel your summer course or reapply for TRV (not a wise idea).

There's nothing else you can do as going to Canada is not your birth right.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Booty chic, it is enough to be confused cos the moniker can confuse some brethen...
On a more serious note... If you read Proof of Funds and you are still confused, i will advise you ask specific question and i am sure you will get positive response... not the booty way!

Bootybuttchic:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:03pm On May 08, 2018
mumzt:

Thank you so so much for taking your time to write this out.

I don't have any extra certificates, but I will definitely explore these options.

I have a brother that I've been begging to do this journey. I used a band 7 for him throughout and he still scored 478 crs. But for some reason, he's not interested at all.

Was a bit worried about the extra courses because of age. But will get on it right way.

May God bless you richly
why not consider PNP. with CRS of 402, you might get provincial nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmmm shocked lipsrsealed

happytbaby:
Ah an an an ** in a toddler's voice.

Congratulations Dearie. May God bless your Children.

You are welcome.

[s]Please can I come and carry one of the twins? baby is 'hungrying me o",[/s] no wonder you have been so quiet.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:54pm On May 08, 2018
If I catch you! Na baby go make you come out of hiding! grin
bouqounmie:
Hmmmm shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 4:55pm On May 08, 2018
Tbh. The refusal of your TRV has no effect whatsoever on your PR application as each case is treated differently. You just need to wait for the decision on your PR application. I also suggest you forget about the summer course for now.

jelmusboy:
Need more advice pls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.