Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001457 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

why not consider PNP. with CRS of 402, you might get provincial nomination.

Thank you. Looking into that too.

Been searching for the link on Maitland though and I haven't found it.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2018
mumzt:

Thank you!
This is the thread on nairaland, it might be helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
smslive2:
Booty chic, it is enough to be confused cos the moniker can confuse some brethen...
On a more serious note... If you read Proof of Funds and you are still confused, i will advise you ask specific question and i am sure you will get positive response... not the booty way!

You sef! Atenumo e po o jere grin grin Which one be not the booty way again

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
mumzt:

Thank you!

Found the thread. It is super super resourceful. Might just be my easiest route.

Thank You!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 6:12pm On May 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

This is the thread on nairaland, it might be helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

Thank you so much. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2018
Good day gurus in the house,
Please I have a boy that has been living with me for 3years now (He is my cousin) and he is 18 years old...I've been responsible for his education.
I want to know if he can be added as one of my dependent in my application for PR.
Thank you and God bless as you answer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
jelmusboy:
Need more advice pls

There are many more summers ahead of you brother. If they refuse to grant you a temporary resident visa now, wait for them a few months from now and then rub your CoPR in their faces.

You will certainly have the last laugh on this one

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
Lol. I am sha observing tongue tongue

happytbaby:
If I catch you! Na baby go make you come out of hiding! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
123bco:
hi everyone. I need help in picking the right NOC. I have a Bsc in English and a masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies. Ive being in the public relations field for the past 5 years. Which NOC best applies to me.
I first worked for the government as a public affairs officer from 2012-2014 and i
1. Managed organization's website, communicated to target audience using different media, oragnize press conferences,collate and analye media coverage, plan events and programs, write speeches and performed protocol duties.

2. I moved to a private firm and work as their corporate communication manager.(2014 till date)
here, i also Managed organization's website, communicated to target audience using different media, oragnize press conferences,collate and analye media coverage, plan events and programs, write speeches and performed protocol duties. Different here i that I also reponded to customers and client. Then I liased with the partner schools

Take a look at 0124

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talking(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
emafav:
@Fizzile: Thanks, someone is in FUTA now asking the man(Futa staff) to resend the mail on my behave.......
Hello, I sent you a pm. Kindly check and reverse. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ope2000(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
LONDON Visa Office. PLEASE NA..................................................... shocked smiley embarassed lipsrsealed kiss PPR FALL ON ME . Its MY New Dawn ERA

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
chiobich:
Meanwhile in other news. I got the golden mail on the 2nd of May!
So freaking happy cos it's a double celeb for me.

Canadianfly if you like abuse me, I still love you. kiss

Aaawwwhh! Everything na double double!

Congrats on the PPR and your 2 blessed babies.

Everything na double double for Cannyland for you. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
JudithToochi:

Thanks dear, pls do you intend to send the two certificates independently to Wes?

Well you can send them together or independently. I don’t think it matters so far your envelope has your reference number written on it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
fizzile:
so upon this your moniker, you no still understand a little bit? Oya what and what do you need to know? We can help u out.
JudithToochi:

My dear, I understand you perfectly well, as a newbie, you will come across so many information and wouldn't know where to start from. The strategy is to just keep reading and assimilating, search for keywords and soon you will be used to some terminoligies used here.
[qu
Tojued:

Are you sure you visited the correct page zero? Because this page zero is as simplistically explained as can ever be fathomed.

As to your question on finances, there's a link on Page zero: Financial Implications (Estimated)

Any other questions? Ask specific questions so your general confusion can be cleared.
ote author=smslive2 post=67387082]Booty chic, it is enough to be confused cos the moniker can confuse some brethen...
On a more serious note... If you read Proof of Funds and you are still confused, i will advise you ask specific question and i am sure you will get positive response... not the booty way!

[/quote] Thank you very much everyone.

My questions are
1) how and where can i apply for a job before arriving as a registered nurse

2) someone told my mum ielts will cost 300k

3) pls can you share a known and legal person that can help or process the ielts through

4) the proof of funds is like 5million or more right?how much please

5) And please what the best place to choose...thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
[quote author=smslive2 post=67387082]Booty chic, it is enough to be confused cos the moniker can confuse some brethen...

Thank you very much everyone.

My questions are

3) pls can you share a known and legal person that can help or process the ielts through

please use google

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
Congratulations
chiobich:

ITA: Jan 24th
AOR: Jan 30th
PPR: May 2nd.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
[quote author=smslive2 post=67387082]Booty chic, it is enough to be confused cos the moniker can confuse some brethen...

My questions are

Jesus.. inshort you really someone to guide you. Ielts, 300k? God forbid. You are about to be scammed ooo. Oya send a mail to me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
Sister Chic you need to take time and understand the process 1st so you don't get thing cluttered and haphazard.
1st research about the price and start practicing how to write your ielts. It's 75k with British Council and 68k with IDP.
2nd start you Wes assessment by paying your WES fee and then going to your school to pay your school to send your highest degree transcript/ certificate to WES.

Get this two done then you Can come back here to get father's blessing.

Bootybuttchic:

My questions are

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wingnut007: 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
Please, does anyone here have a credible contact in LASU (Lagos State University), who can help with the ECA process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2018
Wingnut007:
Please, does anyone here have a credible contact in LASU (Lagos State University), who can help with the ECA process?
Just check on the thread or the precious one. It has come up severally
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
fizzile:

Pm me,i can't expose her number here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
It's good to have booty O
See everyone falling over each other to provide answers and ...further detailed explanation. tongue
My heart goes out to all the other flat-booty people who were bounced curtly to page 0 grin
Sister Booty, you are blessed grin

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wingnut007: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks. Will search the previous threads.

fizzile:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:
See everyone falling over each other to provide answers and ...further detailed explanation. tongue
My heart goes out to all the other flat-booty people who were bounced curtly to page 0 grin

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wingnut007: 8:32pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks....Done.

Sunmisire:

Pm me,i can't expose her number here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kaybigdad: 8:39pm On May 08, 2018
wholesomegrace:
@kaybigdad, please what other document(s) did you submit apart from your passport at VFS Lekki?

@wholesomegrace
-I filled and submitted IMM008 the generic form and IMM5406 Additional Family Information form. Tho my family configuration did not change, I feel its better to provide it to avoid any delay in processing.
-Passport Photograph (2 copies each for every passport you're submitting with your application)
-VFS Consent form.
-Height and eyes color form (this was attached at the bottom of my ppr mail).

Dazzall!!!

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by negal(f): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
Congrats dear.

I'm a silent reader also got the golden mail on the 2nd of May.
CSR:481
ITA: Jan 10th
AOR:Feb 23rd
MEP Mar 3rd
ADR Mar 3rd (Authority to Release Personal Information)
IP2 Mar 6th
Ghost Update: April 30
PPR May 2nd

this forum has been really helpful.

[quote author=chiobich post=67373729]Meanwhile in other news. I got the golden mail on the 2nd of May!
So freaking happy cos it's a double celeb for me. Didn't have time to get down to my announcement. So here it is.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Lol. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
Ifeoma77:
you are thinking my thought grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.