Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998824 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks for the reassurance.
Ifeoma77:

I got a mail from them stating that they had received all the required documents and that they were now preparing my evaluation report, I was advised to log into my account to check on the progress of my evaluation.
So I logged on and saw this...
Give them a day or two, you'll get the update too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
LausDeo:
Hello people. I am trying to register for IELTS with BC but I'm having trouble uploading my ID. Any ideas on how I can edit it to the requirements of BC?

You can use camscanner to scan and upload

Camscanner is an app..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
mcstan18:

Is it who I'm thinking? cheesy

Flesh and Blood have not revealed that unto you grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Revres: 8:53pm On May 10, 2018
Gurus in the house please assist with this query.

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:

managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

Does the above translate to my relevant experience in general or in Canada only?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 8:55pm On May 10, 2018
mcstan18:

We need to organize a vigil on this your matter. Who's joining me please? Where's that threemg thing and the kind hearted mummies here?

I trust you aren't talking to me. E better be thing o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talkingboy: 9:02pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening ,

Please who has successfully scaled tru this WES issue of incomplete transcript , We received a transcript that begins with 200Level courses (Due 2 direct entry Ijmb/A'levels route ) ?

It's so frustrating .

Kindly help . Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 123bco: 9:09pm On May 10, 2018
Tojued:

Sorry about that. All things being equal, WES would accept your transcript and statement of result. Abi name is also wrong on statement of result?

The name is correct on the statement Of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 10, 2018
mcstan18:

Initial cost? Are there other accompanying costs?

The program is diploma in accounting. I'll do you a mail at once
OK.. Send the mail to elfmann21@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by enocoded4life(f): 9:18pm On May 10, 2018
Crowndit:
Thanks a lot for this info. I have a concern. Before the present EE profile which I recently created, I can recall I filled and submitted one earlier on which was deemed ineligible after I tried making some adjustments. In both, I captured her work history.
If I have to create a new profile and state that she has no work history, and then post ITA capture her work history as u suggested, will this not be viewed as misrepresentation?

No it won't so long as you are not claiming points for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LausDeo(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
sthillz:

Camscanner is an app..

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LausDeo(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
sthillz:

Camscanner is an app..

Just making sure please. It's General training IELTS bah?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by raybuk: 9:48pm On May 10, 2018
doppler06:

Any which way you want to go is fine. NOUN has already been confirmed as a viable 2nd degree option. If you want to do online masters, its fine as well but you need to be sure the school is a Wes recognised institution. WES has some tools you can use to check on their website

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 10:04pm On May 10, 2018
flosk:
The ministry is moving forward :

I have passed ielts in January

I have received my eca with 2 or more degrees (ACCA affiliate)

Spouse (PA) eca got verified today since February (completion date 31/05

Completed verification for pgd theology( Redeemed bible institute (I was searching through my husband's documents and came across the certificate soooo i decided to try it out with wes

Collected and spent grin wes HST tax refund (15k for me and spouse)

Spouse completing his ielts on Saturday

Jumping into the pool in june....
Congrats.
I like your style.

Seriously, you meant WES accepted your hubby's RCBC qualification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sugaro: 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
wholesomegrace:

They shouldn't bring this kind of clause o, we will wake baby up. Infact, we will ensure baby sleeps all thru the night so that they are awake the next day grin grin grin. Which passport office is this?
lol, this shouldn't be a problem at all, pls allow baby to sleep oo. Mine was 3days old, slept all through , during the time of capture we woke him up by a gentle flick with my hands on one of the heels, of course he cried, after then opened his eyes and we took the shot and he drifted off to sleep again.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2018
Qsola please i sent you an email since and you are yet to reply. Please am in urgent need of ur opinion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 10:24pm On May 10, 2018
Makes sense. Thanks a million
enocoded4life:

No it won't so long as you are not claiming points for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 10:29pm On May 10, 2018
pepe1:

Congrats.
I like your style.

Seriously, you meant WES accepted your hubby's RCBC qualification?

Accepted but we are waiting for the result to know if it fits the description of a certificate for claim 2 "or more degrees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mkchims(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2018
Revres:

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

Does the above translate to my relevant experience in general or in Canada only?

please how do we respond to this question. Does it apply to skilled work done in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hopefuliam: 10:35pm On May 10, 2018
Please can anyone Please helpp
Please i need your assistance to identify my NOC.
Below is my JD
• Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to IT or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions undertaken to resolve the issues.
• Automate the reporting, logging and feedback mechanism of various units related issues and provision of feedback to the frontline teams on the status of the reported issues.
• Ensure trouble ticketing and Service Level Agreement Management for all issues escalated to the IT, Products Teams with respect to the Frontline teams.
• Suggest processes to ensure timely resolution validate the resolution and measure the efficiency of the solution. Where necessary, follow up with customers to seek clarification on issues and notify the customer when the issue is resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
flosk:

Accepted but we are waiting for the result to know if it fits the description of a certificate for claim 2 "or more degrees

Great!

Wehdone Ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2018
Have you guys worked or leaved in Canada before

Revres:

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled[b] work experience in Canada [/b]do you have?

mkchims:

please how do we respond to this question. Does it apply to skilled work done in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 10:50pm On May 10, 2018
enocoded4life:
It's victory at last. Join me to sing my song of victory!!!

ITS PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels so good to write this testimony. See you all on the other side.

Congrats on your PPR. Other than your good news, the other thing (pardon my weirdness for hanging unto this) that dawned on me was that a whole VC could write a letter of explanation for an ex member of staff. How humbling. A lot to learn from this.

What a wowzer! LOL

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2018
Talkingboy:
Good evening ,

Please who has successfully scaled tru this WES issue of incomplete transcript , We received a transcript that begins with 200Level courses (Due 2 direct entry Ijmb/A'levels route ) ?

It's so frustrating .

Kindly help . Thanks

This should help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tonymansupanova(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2018
mkchims:

Just the chose the none or less than a year option if you haven't worked in Canada before, or just the equivalent number of years if you have worked in Canada before.

Always remember, there are no silly questions, because no one of us here was born with any information we may know now regarding the Canadian immigration process. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
mypersonalty:
I really appreciate the good work everyone is doing in here!

Please, I need guidance!

Wanted to start the Traveln process.

I have B.TECH in Biochemistry, but have only worked in my field for 6months since 2105(after nysc)...Now, am teaching in a private school.

I have gotten my passport and I have a trade test certificate (fashion designer).

Where do I start from, please!

Thanks
Hello,pls what is the procedure for getting a trade test certificate.thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rs172(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Congrats on your PPR. Other than your good news, the other thing (pardon my weirdness for hanging unto this) that dawned on me was that a whole VC could write a letter of explanatiin for an ex member of staff. How humbling. A lot to learn from this.

What a wowzer! LOL

Benin Republic is a more organized country than Nigeria here..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 10, 2018
LausDeo:

Just making sure please. It's General training IELTS bah?

Yes general..sounds like you need to read page zero
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:18pm On May 10, 2018
Merci tres beaucoup monsieur
Tojued:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:23pm On May 10, 2018
Please lets know how this goes
flosk:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 11:36pm On May 10, 2018
Livy2018:
Good people of this house, I need your help on WES verification.

In the alternative, i just realised that we should have only evaluated his higest degree i.e. Masters from UI. Meaning that the IJMB issue wouldnt have cropped up. (I honestly did not know). My question is can I instruct WES to evaluate just the Masters and forget about the incomplete transcript for the degree? As anyone dropped out a certificate for WES.

pls pls help a confused being, abeg.

Thanks.

Hi,
I successfully removed a credential from WES.

I used the contact form stating that I wanted to remove a credential and I got the reply below. I followed the instructions and sent it again. The credential was removed 8 days later and a notification was sent to that effect.

I got my evaluation report 19 days after that.

I hope this helps.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 11:46pm On May 10, 2018
In other news,

While waiting for my DH's evaluation report, I decided to dive into the pool and update whenever it comes.

Created and submitted EE profile 9th May, 2018 and got ITA same day.

CRS 457- without Spouse's education.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TTS123: 12:58am On May 11, 2018
Good day house. I got a PUM from Accra Visa Office yesterday afternoon, and two minutes after I got a recall mail for the PUM. Has anyone experienced this before? And if yes, what happened thereafter?

NB: Decision in my profile is still 'Approved'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.