Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001237 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by successhungry: 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
[b][/b][left]
[/quote] I arrived the venue at
7.30am and just leaving at 5.45pm, just to.write IELTS test.

Morogo! sad Please,can you shed more light on your experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2018
justbazick:

Ideal in worth sense?. That has IT jobs/oppourtunities or that have IT has occupation in demand. For the later i can only think of sask and Ontario. For the former, all provinces has IT jobs but it's higher in Ontario.
Des trucs super!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by prettysussie: 6:07pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:
I took IELTS test today at the IDP MOD lagos mainland centre. I have not seen an organisation has worse as this, in terms of planning. I arrived the venue at
7.30am and just leaving at 5.45pm, just to.write IELTS test.
Wow, this is unusual.i wrote with MOD twice and each time, they were so organized start by 9am on the dot and by 12:45, you are out. I wrote today with BC in workforce, I was quite disappointed. The exam started at past 10am and didn't finish until 2:30pm. I expected more from BC.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canadiandamsel: 6:08pm On May 12, 2018
I have been a silent reader since last year. Am done with Ielts but am having issues with wes verification. My school got a verification email which they responded to. Wes acknowledged and sent me an email that my school has responded. After about two weeks plus of reviewing the documents, they sent another verification, i went to school to complain, after which school sent another one. Last two weeks they sent another verification, i called wes they said they did not get 100% verification from my school. I went to school again to follow it up, they replied wes (meanwhile the lady sending the verification said she has not experienced such before with wes) Just yesterday wes sent another verification email to my school. I called their customer care line, the agent said they don't have access to the email sent to my school, that it is confidential. I have spoken to six of their agents, yet no headway. I ended up shouting at the last agent i spoke with yesterday. My school is tired of sending verifiication (they said they dont know what else wes wants. Please has anyone experienced this. please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 6:10pm On May 12, 2018
No headphones, speakers like we were in a yoruba wedding party, listening was postponed till after writing when some complained about the sound. Apparently, they didn't do any sound check. 1st paper - reading started at 11.40am. When we were about to finish writing, the rain started heavily and worsened the situation. In summary, We started listening at about 4pm. This is my 1st time with IELTS and just smh, all on top this Canada.

The head invigilator initially said they shld put off d a/c, as if that will affect listening, after much complaints, coupled with the fact that the sound was poor and listening had to be postponed, they now put on d a/c.

To collect our bags nko after, it was 3rd world war.

Chai i suffered 1st class hunger today when i was not fasting.
Elfmannisback:

Buddy, how was the general exam hall thingy? I listening?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:

Sorry much about your terrible experience. You may want to officially complain? I wonder how anyone Was able to concentrate when listening started so late.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 6:23pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:
No headphones, speakers like we were in a yoruba wedding party, listening was postponed till after writing when some complained about the sound. Apparently, they didn't do any sound check. 1st paper - reading started at 11.40am. When we were about to finish writing, the rain started heavily and worsened the situation. In summary, We started listening at about 4pm. This is my 1st time with IELTS and just smh, all on top this Canada.

The head invigilator initially said they shld put off d a/c, as if that will affect listening, after much complaints, coupled with the fact that the sound was poor and listening had to be postponed, they now put on d a/c.

That's terrible mehn! Sorry about that, okay. Just hope for the best outcome. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 6:24pm On May 12, 2018
I am 100% sure that they will get alot of report about today's test. I am still stucked in traffic, with all this hunger
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
In other news, NIM has been sending me several mails to pay some big amount of money as accumulated membership fees when POF never complete.

Who NIM epp, when I can't use it to claim points for two or more certificates?? All those exams we wrote, about 7 courses should have transcripts. To even imagine the way we were well spaced under tight supervision during the exam as if it's final year undergraduate exam. I wonder why they can't up their game to achieve international recognition.

What a wasted NYSC allowee!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:
I am 100% sure that they will get alot of report about today's test. I am still stucked in traffic, with all this hunger

Was quite worried when i could not contact my wife who also went for same IELTS exams with MOD on the mainland. I actually though she already gotten PPR and left without me o. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:
No headphones, speakers like we were in a yoruba wedding party,...

So sorry about the ugly experience today. I can imagine sitting for such a test on an empty stomach. Hunger ordinarily gives me headache, how much more when I have to squeeze out information from the already gasping brain.

I pray it comes out well in 13 days cos 68k is no joke in this era.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
Emmasonic4me:
In other news, NIM has been sending me several mails to pay some big amount of money as accumulated membership fees when POF never complete.

Who NIM epp, when I can't use it to claim points for two or more certificates?? All those exams we wrote, about 7 courses should have transcripts. To even imagine the way we were well spaced under tight supervision during the exam as if it's final year undergraduate exam. I wonder why they can't up their game to achieve international recognition.

What a wasted NYSC allowee!!

You don't deserve some accolade until you pay your dues. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
prettysussie:

Wow, this is unusual.i wrote with MOD twice and each time, they were so organized start by 9am on the dot and by 12:45, you are out. I wrote today with BC in workforce, I was quite disappointed. The exam started at past 10am and didn't finish until 2:30pm. I expected more from BC.
what’s the diff btw bc and the mod pls. Am considering writing the mod idp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
mcstan18:

You don't deserve some accolade until you pay your (membership) dues. grin
If only they can otherwise prove their worth in the international scene, then I'll gladly pay twice the accrued dues with interest too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by futureenergy: 6:58pm On May 12, 2018
cmoney22222:
what’s the diff btw bc and the mod pls. Am considering writing the mod idp

As far as I'm concerned, the differences are:
1. MOD is 68k and BC is 75k
2. You can get closer dates in MOD, for BC I don't think you'd get a test date earlier than late June.
3. For now, BC would most likely favour you in re-marking/EOR.
4. BC is a sure headphone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
futureenergy:

As far as I'm concerned, the differences are:
1. MOD is 68k and BC is 75k
2. You can get closer dates in MOD, for BC I don't think you'd get a test date earlier than late June.
3. For now, BC would most likely favour you in re-marking/EOR.
4. BC is a sure headphone.
thanks sir for taking your time on this. Bc be prepared to host me just once. After that let’s don’t meet again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tholuwalorpe: 7:03pm On May 12, 2018
Hello my people, please how many months statement do I need to submit and then is it compulsory my hubby evaluates his transcript too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
Sorry Dear.

This is extremely frustrating.

Can you have your school send the verification response in writing with another set of transcripts, signed and sealed? This may solve the problem.

canadiandamsel:
I have been a silent reader since last year. Am done with Ielts but am having issues with wes verification. My school got a verification email which they responded to. Wes acknowledged and sent me an email that my school has responded. After about two weeks plus of reviewing the documents, they sent another verification, i went to school to complain, after which school sent another one. Last two weeks they sent another verification, i called wes they said they did not get 100% verification from my school. I went to school again to follow it up, they replied wes (meanwhile the lady sending the verification said she has not experienced such before with wes) Just yesterday wes sent another verification email to my school. I called their customer care line, the agent said they don't have access to the email sent to my school, that it is confidential. I have spoken to six of their agents, yet no headway. I ended up shouting at the last agent i spoke with yesterday. My school is tired of sending verifiication (they said they dont know what else wes wants. Please has anyone experienced this. please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks Guitarlife. A quick one, is it someting i can do all by myself or do i have to go through someone in Canada?
Thanks again.
Guitarlife:

order for gcms notes www.gcmsbuddy.com.
Just NGN 4k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:

If it was audible enough, no problem. It was just a poor effort today, I believe they are improving.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
Great, thanks.
Tojued:

You don't have to wait for six months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
LadyW:
Thanks Guitarlife. A quick one, is it someting i can do all by myself or do i have to go through someone in Canada?
Thanks again.
Please go to the site, its as simple as A, B, C.........

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 12, 2018
tholuwalorpe:
Hello my people, please how many months statement do I need to submit and then is it compulsory my hubby evaluates his transcript too?
Page 0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 7:25pm On May 12, 2018
Obtain a letter of Birth Attestation from National Population Commission and attach a LOE during your application.

wisdom77:
Hello People,
Pls there is a discrepancy in my date of birth what is in my transcript and my passport is different though my wife is the primary applicant, i also want to assess my credentials to give us more points.How do I resolve this?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canadiandamsel: 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
happytbaby:
Sorry Dear.

Can you have your school send the verification response in writing with another set of transcripts, signed and sealed? This may solve the problem.

Thanks. I never thought of this. I will have to try it out and hope it works out fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2018
Livy2018:
No headphones, speakers like we were in a yoruba wedding party,

Sorry about the experience.

Which of the centres on the mainland was this please? I would be sitting room the exam in about three weeks from now with MOD/IDP Lagos oo. Chai. Yet to know my test venue though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 8:12pm On May 12, 2018
I'm in the same situation right now. I just got a mail this week saying they are requesting further verification from my institution. I called their customer care three times and they couldn't help. I've filled the contact form twice and they replied me with same mail again saying they are requesting further verification. I called the lady in charge of sending the verification in my school and she sounded frustrated. I hope she sends another verification as promised. I pray it doesn't happen repeatedly because it's taking me a lot not to get worked up.
canadiandamsel:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 8:21pm On May 12, 2018
Please is it possible the reason WES is requesting further verification is because the school only verified the transcript and didn't include a copy of the degree certificate? This deduction is coming based on the conversation I had with the customer care agent. I might be wrong though.

happytbaby:
Sorry Dear.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nonsam1: 8:36pm On May 12, 2018
For someone whose work rotation is 2 months in another country and 1 month Vacation in Nigeria.does such a person need PCC from that country as well or a Pcc from Nigeria is OK. the maximum the person stays per time is2 months but has been in this system for like 4 years.
gretop:

If you lived in any country for at least 6 months in a row. You must get the PCC from that country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by awos90: 8:41pm On May 12, 2018
Please I need the contact too for my IQAS.

My e-mail is awos90@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Distinct777:
Someone just helped with mine.

Got it in 4 days
Send a pm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2018
Go to the website and order the notes yourself. It will be sent to your email address.

LadyW:
Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nonsam1: 8:49pm On May 12, 2018
Cheat ke, Do they allow cheating in IELTS? I never know about that, I believe if the invigliators catch you cheating they penalise right away probably stop you from continuing the exam and you wont have result for the exam.
I need them to increase my score, probably they felt I was not well marked.I pray it results in an increase in score, my concern is I dont know how long this process will take.
luffyhaki:

How Na...they usually announce that they carry out quality assurance which may see some results checked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.