Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 (37103 Views)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

he is a hardworking Nigerian elder grin
No, he is a lazy youth tongue
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by otabuko(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
comradewanle:

Post graduate program in OAU( don't know of others)....the pass Mark is 45 I.e C and any mark below this is an F.
Don't mind her. OAU, I think operate on 4point scale.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Paperwhite(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2018
So the poor lady even passed the said course Yet this useless so called randy MOG was digracing himself, his faith & God by resorting to cheap blackmail. undecided
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Strongbest(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
FrenchWay:
I don't believe this.
At the end, them go say the lecturer was jux pulling her legs.

I remember when I served in one of the colleges of education. Oh My God, I really enjoyed.
The ladies were the ones disturbing me for sex so they could pass.
May God bless that LGI that worked me to that college.
I slept with five girls per week on the average.
They all passed o.
I love lecturing so much

Heyllo Sir youth, I don't know you and I don't think I ever wish to, but just to let you know I am so ashamed of you.

How could you ever be proud of what you just typed now? I do not regularly reply to unnecessary comments here, because I like to stay on my lane but I am just too pained to read this from our so called leader of tomorrow.

Bro, I mean no insult here but could you work on whatever you are right now? I feel you can be better, alot better brother.

Please, the change we seek can only be made possible by us, I mean it starts with each person.

Once again, no offence please. Wishing you a great turn around soonest. Bless you.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by debolayinka(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
45/100. The babe dull sha.
You wey know book, show us your score.

I'm sure you would have spread your legs for the lecturer if you were in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by BluntBoy(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hmm old man stop thinking.
cheesy
I love you.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by DEcclesia(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
the problem of Nigeria educators

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by kalu61(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2018
kjsun15:
If this story is true, I am sad for education in this country.

What could be our hope? Especially those of us coming up in academics.

I am quite worried but a good lesson has been learnt though for the wise one that wishes to learn. Self restrain and self control are the keys here.
l'm speechless
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by FrenchWay: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir youth, I don't know you and I don't think I ever wish to, but just to let you know I am so ashamed of you.

How could you ever be proud of what you just typed now? I do not regularly reply to unnecessary comments here, because I like to stay on my lane but I am just too pained to read this from our so called leader of tomorrow.

Bro, I mean no insult here but could you work on whatever you are right now? I feel you can be better, alot better brother.

Please, the change we seek can only be made possible by us, I mean it starts with each person.

Once again, no offence please. Wishing you a great turn around soonest. Bless you.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks. I receive ur advice in good spirit. God bless you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by michaeltotti(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
comradewanle:

Post graduate program in OAU( don't know of others)....the pass Mark is 45 I.e C and any mark below this is an F.
the course was 400level course...that why u see in that news,she already completed her program

she even asked what the 411 now..that means the course is a 400l course and also in the first semester
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by saabright(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
cashlurd:
So truly, the lecturer intentionally failed the girl. That 45 is a pass mark. Good enough to make her not to have a carryover.

read it very well...he didn't fail her. He only told her she failed, using it as an antic to get to her pant.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by sisisioge: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Yes! Hold her hands, never let her go. Give her the much needed strength. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by SHOPPERS(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
According to the audio clips, the lecturer wanted 5 rounds and it only remained 2 to go. 5 minus 2 makes 3 already gone rounds. Who's lying here?
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by BigIyanga: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
Maybe 45/60/70 while test and assignments will make up 30-40%
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by kennyblac(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018

Have considered adding her CA and assignment scores.?

Don't judge too quickly
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by michaeltotti(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
BigIyanga:

Maybe 45/60/70 while test and assignments will make up 30-40%
everything is 45/100

and that is a D...at least she graduated with the score

some fool will just open mouth and be saying dull as if they are better than the student..
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Eminice11: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
The prof shud come out and narrate his side of the story too

The lady has done well coming out but I blive she is not telling us d whole story... Y 45 on the dot. Let ha narrate d whole story.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by tintingz(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Now that the school has confirmed she passed the exam, those people that lack empathy in this matter can now bow in shame for calling this girl a whóre and other insultive names just because she didn't succumb to the useless lecturer demand.

And the girl is smart, she graduated before releasing the tape.

The more female student come out to expose these useless sex-freak lecturers, the better and sane the institutions will be.

7 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
get well soon

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Hakeem12(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
The babe dull? That 45 calls for celebration in some departments here in OAU. When I was in part 1, I have seen guys celebrating 40 or 41 in chm, White house like they had A. Some courses in OAU no be beans o, if you know, you know.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by bimgo: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Mr Lecturer, our daddy in the Lord so you too do extra time outside your original match at home. chai chai there is God ooooo
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by obonujoker(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2018
FrenchWay:
I don't believe this.
At the end, them go say the lecturer was jux pulling her legs.

I remember when I served in one of the colleges of education. Oh My God, I really enjoyed.
The ladies were the ones disturbing me for sex so they could pass.
May God bless that LGI that worked me to that college.
I slept with five girls per week on the average.
They all passed o.
I love lecturing so much

And you are happy sleeping with different women??
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:

You fi smarter? Mi doubt!
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018
WHAT A DULL SLAY QUEEN..45%.CHEAP OLOSHO.READ UNA PREFER DOING BOYFRIEND
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by opribo(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018
If they were to open the can of worms called lecturer and female student affairs in Nigeria, the whole nation be will go gaga.

This is a very rampant and common phenomenon in many campuses. It is just that this Ms. Monica was a different type. Not that she is different but maybe this lecturer was physically not ok for her. Alot of them lecturers, sorry to say even though highly educated are very dirty and live a rotten lifestyle. They smoke, they drink, they womanise alot and many do it without protection. I remember one who had a foam in his office, anyway he later died of suspected AIDS disease. Imagine the life of all those undergraduates he ruined who will later go into the society bane continue the spread.

The only thing that can deter these things is when people like Ms. Monica are supported and encouraged to get justice, this will make others realise that not all girls are cheap article they can use anyhow. Girls too should get serious with their studies so they can stand their grounds. When you score 45 you are not even confident because you managed to pass but if you an 'A' student nobody can tamper with you, they can only beg you for it and not threaten you for it.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by madgoat(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:

U sure say u get brain? People like u are usually the ones chasing lecturers up and down to exchange something for marks. undecided
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by SOFTENGR: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Tochyodiks:
the lecturer wicked sha, he wanted to add 5mrks to round it off to 50 grin 1 round =1 mark
Lol
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by dfrost: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Obudupikin:

A lecturer intentionally failed a student in order to have his way with her and you ignored that topic to post this.

Instead of you to applaud her for her courage and steadfastness you called her dull. Could you have handled the pressure she went through? angry

What even baffles me about that moniker (dollyjoy) is that it indicates female. Female folks always pulling themselves down.

If the lecturer has contrary evidence, let him prove it. I go with the school authorities verdict for now that the lady passed the course.

Bloody randy lecturers. If is was your daughter nko? angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2018
okay
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by dfrost: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2018
opribo:
If they were to open the can of worms called lecturer and female student affairs in Nigeria, the whole nation be will go gaga.

The only thing that can deter these things is when people like Ms. Monica are supported and encouraged to get justice, this will make others realise that not all girls are cheap article they can use anyhow. Girls too should get serious with their studies so they can stand their grounds. When you score 45 you are not even confident because you managed to pass but if you an 'A' student nobody can tamper with you, they can only beg you for it and not threaten you for it.

Word brother, preach. You said it better. You need to see some of my female classmates deciphering Laplace Transform. You go fear.

Most times, it is the female or male snitches among them that serve them up to the lecturers.
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by dododawa1: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
,Oga exam mark 60 And she got 45,
Re: OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 by qonso(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Hakeem12:
The babe dull? That 45 calls for celebration in some departments here in OAU. When I was in part 1, I have seen guys celebrating 40 or 41 in chm, White house like they had A. Some courses in OAU no be beans o, if you know, you know.

bro's no bi only OAU only Na every institution way day Nigeria lemme give u example in funaab we did ets 202 last semester if I tell u say Na one India school exam they set for us no
I just bi lyk..................... in d exam hall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.