Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange (30827 Views)

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
I no even understand wetin the two of them dey yarn sef.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Bedlecturer(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
What do you expect from the Rascals?
Birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ruby360: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Na the ashawo go find wahala
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by theSpark(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Gecko

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by vault(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
In cases like this, the only thing i look for is the winner which I think is the lady........

Don't judge me, i was brought up that way

I just love it when girls egde guys with indirect and sarcastic replies....

Its so sexy.

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Omeokachie: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy youth. What has he achieved in life for himself other than what his father has been able to bring back home since being in the corridors of power?

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by danden18: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2018
That beautiful lady is right
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by 99miles(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Look at how El-rufai's son is looking so malnourished, something is definitely eating him up..............money aint everything.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Awoleesu(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
They say the son of a lion is a lion; the son of a chimpazee is a chimp... What do you call the son of a fool?

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by sisisioge: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Arindin omo. Even money no show for him body and brain...wasted funds!

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by 99miles(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Look at how El-rufai's son is looking so malnourished, something is definitely eating him up..............money aint everything

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by owomida1: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
I'd rather be the son of a pauper than be the son of a big man and have that kind of neck.

Money no just show for him bodi

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2018
''When the young are serious let me know'
Just imagine these politicians and their kids that got EVERYTHING free, chai,
Nigerians need to dismantle this structure and kick these family dynasties out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Stallione(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2018
This mallam is from a shit hole.Why would uncircumcised fool no go born uncircumcised fool as well.Nwa onye ala bukwa onye ala!!!
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Jidibia(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
ruby360:
Na the ashawo go find wahala
Before you call people ashawo, first know say u get sisters or cousin sisters. How the girl take find him trouble? If him no want make people comment on his public posts why him post am? Him for keep am to himself nah.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ruffhandu: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2018
99miles:
Look at how El-rufai's son is looking so malnourished, something is definitely eating him up..............money aint everything.

That's what I actually came to ask. Is his genotype SS?

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Only1mi:

When you put stuff on social media and people respond or call you out, I don't think that's intruding. If you want to avoid comments and keep it private, keep it off social media.
You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by MYHUBBY: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
is that his real pic? he look like those that UNICEF want to come to his aid with his dying look

hell rufai stupidity had been passed to his sons, so this is now hereditary

ordinary simple sentence he can't construct and they send this one to school too? abokki will always be abokki. give them book they would messed up but give them bomb they will over performed

4 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by thaoriginator: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
DavidEsq:

I always end up with chronic headache, whenever I read their SM posts. The thing jus weak me
chronic headache cos of english? Mo fo o undecided
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by asawanathegreat(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
I hope the court will issue order to flog this man 80 strokes of Cain
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by umarshehu58(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Wetin Hausa people sabi before, na to murder English always na grin
Welldone English Prof
Wetin una people sabi?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Bigii(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Son of a migdet undecided

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Tech9900: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2018
NOC1:
The girl dived into a post she probably knows nothing about and got the reply of her life, Let people try to mind there business. But Bello choice of word is sickening, but that's his cross.

First of all she is not a girl she is a grown woman.

This is Affiong Williams CEO of Reel Fruit, one of Nigeria's fastest growing agro-businesses and an extremely accomplished entrepreneur in her own right. Her products are sold in supermarkets all over the country. She is definitely more accomplished than Bello El-Rufai who is still riding on his dad's coattails, and even that sef, he has nothing to show for it.

Her husband is Tayo Oviosu, CEO of Paga. Not that she needs defending, but bleached out prostitute she definitely is not.

8 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by BetaThings: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Wetin Hausa people sabi before, na to murder English always na grin

I challenge you to bring one of your brightest from the South so that he can be pitted against Nasir El-Rufai

I am waiting
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by MayorMgbedike(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Somebody should tell that feather - weight not to wear that Agbada on a windy day. Make we no hear story say Breeze carry pikin hang am for Oak tree.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ninetiethcrown7(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Only1mi:

When you put stuff on social media and people respond or call you out, I don't think that's intruding. If you want to avoid comments and keep it private, keep it off social media.

Madam, surely she intruded. His post was neither abusive, patronising or lacked taste, yet she jumped in with insults. I and I believe you (if you were in his shoes) would not be happy.

For example this same post I am quoting, imagine if responded, telling you to shut up... that you don't know what intruding means and all that, I bet you would be crossed.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by BadBradley: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2018
El ruffian's son as sensitive and touchy like his father and so poorly educated.

And he looks like he needs to stay offline a little to be properly fed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
idris4r83:
who English epp?
abeg hep me ask am. I go mention one thousand and 1 people wey make money without the damn english. Number 1 buhari the president

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Empty head, like father like son, look how his neck is long like someone on marathon fasting.

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by 9jaown(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
idris4r83:
who English epp?
malo alert!! AKA boko haram!! AKA herdsmen AKA Sheku follower. English no epp anybody, but his father sacked teachers in kuduna, cause “HE” felt an Hausa man suppose “know book” brilliant and His son cant construct simple English.

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by 9jaown(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2018
ChieduJoshua081:
abeg hep me ask am. I go mention one thousand and 1 people wey make money without the damn english. Number 1 buhari the president
mention your self nau!!

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
umarshehu58:

Welldone English Prof
Wetin una people sabi?
E pain am tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.