Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange (30826 Views)

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by vertueptime: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Elrufai is suing some one for defamation cos the guy said he has a hand in burning of SEC office in kaduna, she should also sue the son of that no freaking good for nothing vindictive dwarfed diarrhoea criticism infested mouth of his father
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

1. The handle is not verified
2. The lady was the one who started the clapping and under the laws, "if you start the clapping, you have no right to dictate the extentband matter of the 'clapback'"
3. Bello is acting like an attention deficient child who needs a feeding bottle.
Not every time, reply or reply with insults sometimes, have sense and just shit up or give a sacarstic answer.
4. The lady owned him. I dont know how he thought accusing someone of prostitution or calling her "b*tch" will do anything to her. Silly boy
So if someone insults me on nairaland and i insult the person back, why do i get a ban?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Assassin101: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
el-rufai is failure "unscrambled"
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Esseite:
In as much she was intruding, with his precedence of always insulting without reason, i think the only reason for the introduction like the lady pointed out is the "the big man pikin tag"

How do you call someone bitch and prostitute on a verifiable handle?.. thats lame.

The sad part is that the lady is an accomplished entreprenuer (founder of Reel Fruits) married to another great entreprenuer (Tayo Oviosu of Paga), and this yound miscreant just took after his father with diarhoea of the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by piagetskinner(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like a chameleon?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by kingkhan(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Wetin Hausa people sabi before, na to murder English always na grin
is "sabi" an English word that you used ?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
mention your self nau!!
i neva make d money na. But mama tel me say my pikin one day u go blow like alhaji tekiino. Who english hep?

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ShalomX: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
ruby360:
Na the ashawo go find wahala

Yeah, I guess you should know, after all it takes an "ashawo" to catch an ashawo. Retards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ShalomX: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
MayorMgbedike:
Somebody should tell that feather - weight not to wear that Agbada on a windy day. Make we no hear story say Breeze carry pikin hang am for Oak tree.

You are so funny. Got me laughing so hard, nearly fell off my chair. No be small thing.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by davolax: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
NOC1:
The girl dived into a post she probably knows nothing about and got the reply of her life, Let people try to mind there business. But Bello choice of word is sickening, but that's his cross.

Did you just imply that she wasn’t minding her business on Twitter ?. If the young man (who I must add shouldn’t be insulting people based on looks) was having a private conversation, he did it in the wrong place.
And he should not be condescending until he has achieved something for himself in life, merely being the son of an accomplished person isn’t noteworthy
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by DavidEsq(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
thaoriginator:
chronic headache cos of english? Mo fo o undecided
Who no go, no know.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by umarshehu58(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

E pain am tongue
grin
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by row2ray(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dayyyyum she murdered him... "napoleon"! Shes evil.. Lol dude better go find where hang himself... Mofo be talking young ones like he old as buhari. This gentlemen and ladies of the world are the lazy youths the president talked about i present to you bello el-rufai, and yusuf buhari

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Only1mi(f): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Madam, surely she intruded. His post was neither abusive, patronising or lacked taste, yet she jumped in with insults. I and I believe you (if you were in his shoes) would not be happy.

For example this same post I am quoting, imagine if responded, telling you to shut up... that you don't know what intruding means and all that, I bet you would be crossed.

Fair point about the tone and approach, but unfortunately that's the world we live in.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by kechywillz(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2018
I have noticed when an average northerner wants to bully someone on the internet,the first thing they call they call u is either ones mother is a prostitute or the persons sister are or the person is the prostitute,that's the highest mechanism for attack. Useless son and of a bitch
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by beautyoftheLord: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
But she is married. And her grandfather is a white man. Wow! Must every fair girl be a bleacher??
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Arielle: 11:52am On May 02, 2018
Tech9900:

First of all she is not a girl she is a grown woman.

This is Affiong Williams CEO of Reel Fruit, one of Nigeria's fastest growing agro-businesses and an extremely accomplished entrepreneur in her own right. Her products are sold in supermarkets all over the country. She is definitely more accomplished than Bello El-Rufai who is still riding on his dad's coattails, and even that sef, he has nothing to show for it.

Her husband is Tayo Oviosu, CEO of Paga. Not that she needs defending, but bleached out prostitute she definitely is not.

Thank you. Some half witted twit here called her ashawo. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) / 5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.