Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (80088 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:
Thanks guys madridguy, Paulpaulpaul, dafeyankee. Someone even said it means she has a spirit husband or go to meeting. Naturally I don't believe in all those stuff sef
I used to sleep like that when I was away from home and had to sleep in uncomfortable places. It's just a way to get me off faster. When I got back to my place, the habit stuck for some time until it became uncomfortable(blood tend to accumulate around the knee area and becomes painful) so the habit defeated itself angry
Stop reading meanings into everything, it creates a fear cycle. Change your bed and buy nice double pillows. Buy a fan or A/C too and if your wife's job involves long sitting hours, encourage her to practice yoga/simple stretches. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by enemyofprogress: 2:45am On Apr 29, 2018
That is evil spirit favourite style with women, wake her up and check her pant,you would discover it is really wet from her love making with her spirit husband. Op you're married to an ogbanje lady from the marine kingdom
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by sexdoll: 2:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Everything in Africa is spiritual.

That's how you know a very lazy generation and race.

They will not think or ask questions.

They just go ahead and conclude something is spiritual... once they don't or can't understand the situation at hand.

Please I normally eat and write with my left hand whereas so many others use their right hands.

Please is it spiritual?

Is something wrong with me?

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by calcal: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2018
this is not normal, you need to consult the voodoo man for help. your wife might be a member of one of those underground world
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Dafreeguy(m): 3:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Divay22:

That position is so comfortable..
Most especially when I'm gisting and would just from there sleep.
shocked
Divay22:

That position is so comfortable..
Most especially when I'm gisting and would just from there sleep.

hope it ain't what i'm thinking
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by calcal: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2018
sexdoll:
Everything in Africa is spiritual.

That's how you know a very lazy generation.

They will not think or ask questions.

They just go ahead and conclude something is spiritual... once they don't or can't understand the situation at hand.

Please I normally eat and write with my left hand whereas so many others use their right hands.

Please is it spiritual?

Is something wrong with me?

Yes, it is. this might be a generational cause, we need to find out
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Chepos1(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Gels be deceiving guys since 1900. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by sorextee(m): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2018
Nothing to be scared of. I don't sleep with a pillow too. In fact, I hate it. Instead of resting my head on it, I sometimes place it on my head of rest my legs on it. Doing dat since wen I was younger.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by sexdoll: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2018
calcal:

Yes, it is. this might be a generational cause, we need to find out

cheesy grin
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2018
konklushun:
I used to sleep the same way, face down and legs up. My sister too. It is nothing spiritual. I have stopped it sha. And I don't know how I stopped it sef.

Ah! Ex Coven member spotted! From Edo for that matter. grin cheesy grin

We darkie attribute everything to spirit, juju, witchcraft and what not. Even sleeping position. Any misfortune that happens in Edo State, even those that have never been to Edo say it is witchcraft. When worse misfortune happens in Oyo, Abia, Jigawa or Kwara, it's just "end time event".

The current generation is almost as superstitious as the previous ones.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by virago(f): 3:32am On Apr 29, 2018
I used to sleep on back with my legs on the wall as a kid , my granny would come into my room and flog me whenever she sees me like that , she would say "you are going for your meeting bah ?". It doesn't mean anything like most have said here
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by mechanics(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.
Lol.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by inie4u: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol. Nothing spiritual about it. My hubby does the same thing. Infact that's the position he uses to Kickstart his sleep. Funny enough my son of 9 does same sometimes too. It's just a habit
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Zionista:

I don't seem to understand. Are you supposed to face up while reading?
Oh! I actually meant lie facedown
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Dyt(f): 5:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Homguy:
Madam ,you still dey? Long time! How my baby boy?

Yes ooo

Champion is doing awesome
Growing in the way of God
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Dyt(f): 5:09am On Apr 29, 2018
itzjwizzy:
haba person wife

Ehn na
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by CaptainFM1: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Please turn the bed in that position so that she can sleep normal.
If she again turns, maybe she's possessed. Just maybe!

It may actually mean nothing only that we Africans attached unnecessary meanings to things! I sleep anyhow I like in my room especially when the breeze keeps changing direction. My head seems to require more air than the rest of my body....so I carry the pillow and my head follow the direction of the air.

I've also turned the bed in all corners/directions as I don't like permanent features around me. It gives the room a living look. The only thing I've not been able to move around is the wardrobe which stands as a monster each time I suddenly open my eyes.

And sometimes when the bed is moved close to the window the full moon come visiting and the look of it scares me. I guess my hands are not clean.

Anyway, those are few reasons I sleep "abnormally" if you'd say.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by kabarka(m): 5:25am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:

Not preggy yet. Though I doubt it too

That will solve the problem.lets wait patiently until she is preg..
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Groovenaija360(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2018
grin

Oga nothing spiritual.

My self, I use to lie with my left leg either on my pillow, my wife's body or hanged on my window's protector.

Even my wife who hates my sleeping position is now used to it.

She tried hundreds of times to always keep my leg down but she wakes up seeing on the same position.

She will yab me by saying

You sleep like Ogboni cult pple
Lol.

She just got tired.

So bros it's a normal thing.
As long as it makes her comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Optional09: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2018
lobell:

I can promise she will not be able to sleep that way when she is seriously fvcked to sleep

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Hollavick: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Wierd!!! Can't really say
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2018
konklushun:
I used to sleep the same way, face down and legs up. My sister too. It is nothing spiritual. I have stopped it sha. And I don't know how I stopped it sef.

May be you have a spiritual husband, who knows grin

Everyone has different approach to things and issues. My kids are twins, the girl from her second day in life would not allow you to cover her with cloth, she will use legs scatter the cloth ,so we kuku dey dress her up like an astronaut when its time to sleep so she won't catch cold and till now she does not like cover cloth at the age fourteen, But my boy enjoys cover cloth like candy and since his baby days it is the spot he sleep that he wakes up and my girl would be rolling up and down even when asleep grin

So there is no position of sleep that is satanic.

But Yorubas believe its a witch that puts her legs on the wall when asleep.That could be true sha because putting legs on the wall to sleep is too awkward and strange too. For a normal person putting legs on the wall to sleep should not be pleasant now. So it could be true except you don't believe in the existence of witches.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Slurity(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Noting spiritual about it but that position is not very good for both guys and ladies, though have so security advantage but its disadvantages is more
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2018
CaptainFM1:
Please turn the bed in that position so that she can sleep normal.
If she again turns, maybe she's possessed. Just maybe!

It may actually mean nothing only that we Africans attached unnecessary meanings to things! I sleep anyhow I like in my room especially when the breeze keeps changing direction. My head seems to require more air than the rest of my body....so I carry the pillow and my head follow the direction of the air.

I've also turned the bed in all corners/directions as I don't like permanent features around me. It gives the room a living look. The only thing I've not been able to move around is the wardrobe which stands as a monster each time I suddenly open my eyes.

And sometimes when the bed is moved close to the window the full moon come visiting and the look of it scares me. I guess my hands are not clean.

Anyway, those are few reasons I sleep "abnormally" if you'd say.

grin that moon issue
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Zionista:

I don't seem to understand. Are you supposed to face up while reading?
I guess he wanted to say lie down to read grin
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by homesteady(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2018
If you attended a boarding school, you'd have seen many cases like this. There was this boy, about 4 years my junior, this was just one of his crazy sleeping positions. Other times, he would lie on his back, raise his legs and cross them like how people cross their legs when sitting down.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Str8talk21: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

must everything be about sex to you....?
hope u no see me for dream? because,I was just giving an harmless suggestion
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2018
beejayvince:

This..

I'm usually more comfortable holding the pillow than putting my head on it, too.

For me though, it's not like I hold it tight; it's usually more like hugging the pillow.

lol...I use two pilllow when sleeping, one for my head then d other for cuddling.
not tight sha but I like cuddling it
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nnamaka1: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Did you notice anything supernatural with yourself and your house hold ever since she came into your life?

Try and start from that.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by MicroBox: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2018
OP when thread is getting to four or five pages, I don't comment because what I need to say must have been said.. But the reverse is the case here.
Please be watchful and very careful or if possible discuss it with your partner if she needs Rukiya (spiritual healing). I am telling you from experience..
Sometime its spiritual. That sleeping position means alot, she might be calm kind and gentle but the damage she's doing spiritually might surprise you.
Start by asking her whether if she thought of something silently and that same thought turn to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Pidginwhisper: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247:
kikiki

Una no go kill person
nothing wrong with the way she sleeps ..
my man sleeps like he is undertaker from (wwe) line he in in a coffin ... but he always sleeps like that nothing wrong

the body unconsciously does that.... pls its not a church matter
You don marry ghost
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by lala45: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2018
I don't keep my head on the pillow,it gives me severe head ache,i rather hold it.it happens and I don't see myself stopping it
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.