Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (80086 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Blez33(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2018
its normal OK... some persons develop the attitude from infancy over time.. I have seen them plenty both male and female.. don't even connect it to being posses b4 devil go use that chance kukuma posses am.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by londoner: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2018
izymayakie080:
My wife sleeps in same manner too, even up till now..I av fought her over it but still same since over 4yrs we av bin togeda. I think it's just an habit

Why would you fight over someone's sleeping position?

I swear, all these pastors and 'siblings in the lord' have people shook for no reason. They believe anything they don't understand comes from the devil. If it was someone in another part of Nigeria she would have been accused of being a witch and thrown out or worse killed. That's how far these people can go.

These 'dungeons and dragons' Christians are actually suffering from mental illnesses.

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Texas042: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2018
I sleep in that position. it's a sleeping habit developed over time. There is nothing spiritual about it. Besides, I am positively spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by exlinkleads(f): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:
Thanks guys madridguy, Paulpaulpaul, dafeyankee. Someone even said it means she has a spirit husband or go to meeting. Naturally I don't believe in all those stuff sef

Definitely na Yoruba person told u that.

They always read stupid meanings into things
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Wizaugpet(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Kiki, Lwkm... grin Chei! Mkpo se ba O...

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

do that....but dont forget,am a dude like you....i dont do homo stuff....not that you shock me with your email.... wink
Bros, you dey mad! Why you come dey mention me. I dey try convince my Queen you dey come chuk mouth. I feel na her I dey reply that time sef. Sleep been dey my eye.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by sinaj(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:
Please I need help. My wife usually sleeps facing down while her two legs are raised backwards. Someone said its people that are possessed that do that.

Kindly share your honest and matured opinion if you have on this thanks.

I usually overlook things like this but I want to know its spiritual connection. If I should take steps

Thanks
Thats how I sleep nd m not possessed undecided

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by londoner: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2018
kabarka:

That will solve the problem.lets wait patiently until she is preg..

What 'problem'?

Can we just free the woman to sleep in a way that is comfortable for her? It's not as if she sleep walks into a busy open road or gets up and drinks bleach, it's just a sleeping position/ habit.

Must everything be mandated by others and conformed into what others are doing? Even in our sleep?? Some people even sleep with their eyes open and it's not an issue.

God must really shake his head at some of the things Nigerians think, say and do lol

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:

Oh! I actually meant lie facedown

Ok my bro smiley
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Rent Disney’s The Little Mermaid if your wife takes a shower right after then it’s suspect she wants to swim like mermaid in the bathroom lol honestly that’s just humor but you have no worries try to bring it up in a nice way if it bothers you personally it’s not good for blood circulation
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Brightolanton(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Bros , don't mind them, that is just a superstitious thinking. I know some people who sleep like dat and they show no attribute of being possessed. Nothing wrong with your madam abeg
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by miraclea: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Am not a pastor but I believe you like the truth, from experience your wife is possessed and need some prayers this you can do yourself if you keep your self holy not necessarily in a church building that sleeping position is a covenant position

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.
I endorce this post. I have seen a case like this myself. OP, worry no more. Their must be a similar 'harmless' psychological reason for your wife's sleeping style. Just love your wife.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by 9isguy(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2018
Lol.... Nothing spiritual about it..... My elder sister and younger bro does same thing....... Though I used to shout at my kid bro.... Now he has stopped.....
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by dmexy33: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2018
I saw this post and I was confused which part to tow. Because it seems as if everyone here is trying to be "matured " by being one side in their reply as if they know the person in question or they experts in sleeping positions and styles.

If you get to read this u have to know that there are always more than one explanations to things that are
Not properly understood. So to me I will say that it's either Normal (as almost every one agrees; non spiritual.) OR it is Abnormal and spiritual.
Remember that if you decide to choose one side based on unprofessional advice and it happens that the other side is true, then you will have completely denied the truth.
I'm not at all a professional and I have seen many different sleepin positions including the one you mentioned and after much investigation and consultation on my part I discovered it was not normal.
After everything was settled I discovered that this same sleeping position is one used by skydivers.

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by andrew988(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=dyze post=67035735]Please I need help. My wife usually sleeps facing down while her two legs are raised backwards. Someone said its people that are possessed that do that.

I usually overlook things like this but I want to know its spiritual connection. If I should take steps

Is it on nairaland that you want to know spiritual thing
doing the right thing in the wrong place
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Odmic2839(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Herrmes:
Why are you so willing to tell something?
because the indomie generation knows nothing.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Wisebisho: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2018
I think its just her pattern of sleeping. My one time gal friend use to sleep in that position: facing down and raising two legs up. Even the mother scolded her to be laying normal, telling her: you are a Lady, but she won't stop... At a time I started sleeping the same way like her: it was fun.

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by emperorblog(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2018
CHAPTER 20. He quickly pulled of his cloths leaving them on the entrance of the Bathroom door as he joined her. "I hope you are more interested in bathing than any other thing?" She asked him smiling. "There's only one way to find out," he said and placed a kiss on her lips. Badoh drew her unclad body to himself as they kissed passionately. "I've missed that," she said holding his p*Nis, she went on her knees and began to give him a Mouth Gig. Her wet lips on his cock sent waves of sensation to his brain as she began to suck him dry. "Hmmm! Ah! Yeah!" Badoh moaned. He placed his hand on her head and she sucked slowly. He began to bleep her mouth gently sending almost all his 9 inch pen into her mouth and it was quite a mouthful. Viv was a pleasure giver, her look, her dressing and sexuality were all so satisfying. Badoh could feel the sweet sensation building in the sexual part of his brain as she sucked faster, it made him moan louder and louder until he started shooting millions of spermatozoa into her mouth, she pulled out his cock and allowed the rest of his semen trickle down her body. "You are good, I mean the best," Badoh said. "I know," she said standing up and soaping his body. When she was finished, he reciprocated by soaping hers after which they showered and cuddled. As they showered they began to kiss again. Badoh grabbed her ass and squeezed gently. He lifted her wet body and went into the room placing her gently on the rug. They kissed for a while before he stooped down and placed a kiss on her wet pussycat. "Do you like that?" Badoh asked her? "Yessss," Vivian moaned. She felt the breath of his nostril on her thighs as he placed soft, slow kisses on her laps, he slowly moved up to her wet kittykat and placed another kiss on it. Vivian moaned again. She felt the pressure building but he was simply teasing her and she knew, she liked it. For about the fifth time, he placed another kiss but before he could removed his mouth Viv held it back. "Suck me now," she said. "I thought you would never ask," he replied and placed the tip of his tongue on her erect clit flicking it stylishly. She moaned and stretched on the rug, "yeah," she said. Badoh sucked her while she just held his head and screamed not sending what the neighbours would say. She was about to have a big orgasm and she allowed all her senses enjoy the pleasure it gave her. "Ohh yeaaaaahhh," she moaned as she spilt her juices.. Later in the night around 10.00pm, Badoh and Viv bleeped for about 3 hours. They kept switching from one style to another. They started with girl on top (cowgirl), then doggy, wheelbarrow, finally missionary. Having bleeped deep into the night, they lied in bed talking. They talked about Rose, and Badoh was still not over her. It was obvious. He talked about her, just complaining to her half sister. She just listened and allowed him voice her frustration. After which they cuddled and slept off. But something strange happened. When Badoh woke up in the morning, he stretched and to his surprise there was blood on the white bedsheet which sent chills into his bones. "Vivi!" He screamed. End Of Part One, Watch Out For Book two (Part 2).
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by vimus45gmailc: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Bro nothing is wrong with your wife sleeping position. Enjoy your marriage.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by NairaMaster1(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:
Please I need help. My wife usually sleeps facing down while her two legs are raised backwards. Someone said its people that are possessed that do that.

Thanks

No

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Lalas247(f): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You don marry ghost
Haha .... it’s sign of good living grin
Happy Sunday
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by smasher1(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:

Thanks

First and foremost, what town did she grow up? What kind of bed did she sleep in while she was younger? It may not be a comfortable bed leading to her positioning that way? Perhaps space is not available.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Damola1234: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Millz404:
Spiritual ke... If i dey sleep... The way i dey take turn turn you go think say them d pursue me for dream

�� one crazy dude
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Lalas247(f): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
lilmax:
what's the need for the "wwe"?....who doesn't know taker? please don't try it again
Not everyone knows .. we have deeper life members here too
Who don’t watch any form of tv ... or media stuff .. or is jehovah witness ? Any one of them sha ..
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Evangelistofluv: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
My guy if you like go visit touch and fall Pastor about your case...they will collect offering and seed offering to correct your woman sleeping position.... She may be controlling her blood pressure medically
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by ochardbaby(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Bros abegi go relax,ur own small. If some Popsy hère tell small pikin like me& you wetin dem eyes dey see for our Momsy dem hand we go wan fly go venus.

Ok.Ok.Ok.

I no say after the 3 Ok’s you go dey wonder,D most important woman for my life,once she get belle.Two things are involved,don’t discover or ask for pregnancy test. B e c a u s e once it’s discovered that’s she is pregnant,she goes silence mode fully activated. Till the day she put to bed,all conversation are hènceforth requested via sms or WhatsApp.

Oya tell me,which one easy pass? Mind you,I would choose Her over any Sister,today and tomorrow.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Estellar: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Pls, there's nothing wrong or spiritual about it , I still sleep that way
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Lalas247(f): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Your man case serious o
Fear catch me first ... was like is he alive shocked but now used to it ...was scared before
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

No, I thought I was going to be your man, considering the fact that I like you very deeply. cool cool

I believe with the level of likeness I have for you, we should proceed straight to honeymoon after which I could come back and get your number. cheesy cheesy

Is Yankari game reserve ok??

What are we going to do there ... play games sad
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by lilmax(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247:

Not everyone knows .. we have deeper life members here too
Who don’t watch any form of tv ... or media stuff .. or is jehovah witness ? Any one of them sha ..
so? smh
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by bionixs: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.
oga,in short, you are my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.