Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Made Hills Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Made Hills Solution (43938 Views)

M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / Please How Valid Is This Invitation From HILLS CONSULT (nig) - INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Please, I got an invitation from Made Hills Solution situated at 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
I am thinking they are a outsourcing firm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Hills Solution by Fennyflux(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
I also received a message from them...
Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fennyflux:
I also received a message from them...
Is it for the admin intern role?

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Millsz: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Got a message from them also
Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Millsz:
Got a message from them also
What role?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Millsz: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
I applied for admin officer
ganie:

What role?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Millsz: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Admin officer
ganie:

What role?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Imacute: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
I also got the invite don't know how authentic that is.
Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Millsz:
Admin officer
Will you attend?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Millsz: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
NO.... cry
ganie:

Will you attend?
Re: Made Hills Solution by KINGBAYORH(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Based on your application to M.H.S pls note that your are required to come over for an assessment interview with the HR on Monday 30/4/2018. Time :9a.m
Address: 65c opebi road, opposite glass house by salvation bus stop opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Pls, who has been to their interview before? Let me know if it's for real so I won't waste my time. Monday is just by the corner.thank you all
Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2018
KINGBAYORH:
Based on your application to M.H.S pls note that your are required to come over for an assessment interview with the HR on Monday 30/4/2018. Time :9a.m
Address: 65c opebi road, opposite glass house by salvation bus stop opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
Pls, who has been to their interview before? Let me know if it's for real so I won't waste my time. Monday is just by the corner.thank you all
I did not attend reason being that I wasn't convinced enough with all of the search I did about them.

5 Likes

Re: Made Hills Solution by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2018
better not waste your tp, those people are nonsense, they are reformed mlm, ponzi, hyip, gnld, just name it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Hills Solution by 2sainty: 2:58am On Apr 30, 2018
It's a networking business at lamonarch plaza opebi 6th floor

2 Likes

Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
2sainty:
It's a networking business at lamonarch plaza opebi 6th floor
Did you attend the interview?
Re: Made Hills Solution by gloryaimiens: 7:43am On May 02, 2018
I was also invited to come for interview tomorrow 3/5/2018, no satisfying knowledge about them, pls if u have been there let me know so that I won't go and waste my time and transport
Re: Made Hills Solution by reJoyce: 12:31am On May 03, 2018
Seems like a 50-50 scam or real stuff but the major red flag is that their website address (http://www.madehillssolution.com.ng/#firstPage) included in the text sent, is STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION in this May 2018.

Ignore this seriously guys! Don't waste your time, energy & plenty resources.

gloryaimiens:
I was also invited to come for interview tomorrow 3/5/2018, no satisfying knowledge about them, pls if u have been there let me know so that I won't go and waste my time and transport
Re: Made Hills Solution by Caz2016: 9:52am On May 09, 2018
ganie:
Please, I got an invitation from Made Hills Solution situated at 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
I am thinking they are a outsourcing firm.

Pls who know about this firm, I have an invitation for interview with them on friday

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by 2sainty: 8:56am On May 13, 2018
You all should ignore I went there last week I left with annoyance.. It networking things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Hills Solution by tejiri4(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2018
I knew they were scam so didnt go
Re: Made Hills Solution by Amatin: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Due to your application to M.H.S via , you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Monday 16/07/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

help/directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-6175/M108
www.madehillssolution.com.ng

I think they have now changed the address but it's still the same. Please did anyone attend the interview at this address?
Re: Made Hills Solution by dunamis147: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
attended their interview today. was told to pay 6k for training but not convinced at all. cos dy prove to b in existing since 5 to 6 years but dia site still under construction. why?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Hilzidea(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Amatin:
Due to your application to M.H.S via , you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Monday 16/07/2018.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

help/directives?

I think they have now changed the address but it's still the same. Please did anyone attend the interview at this address?

Received this exact same message on my mail barely 2hours ago. No valid information about them online.
Re: Made Hills Solution by Pamela95(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Due to your application to M.H.S, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Monday 16/07/2018.

help/directives?

I just got one today
Re: Made Hills Solution by Olukokosir(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2018
I received the same msg jst now

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Horlarwaleh(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jst received similar msg now!

Re: Made Hills Solution by Kennycyphers(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olukokosir:
I received the same msg jst now

In response to your online application to M.H.S via Facebook, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Tuesday, 25/09/2018.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school, before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.
Help/Directives?
Call the ADMGR: 0803-449-6175/M309
Note: Do print out this mail or come with it as proof to be shown at the entrance.

*Phoenix Consultants*

grin
They keep changing names...

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Tusche: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
If you applied for it, don't bother going

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Jonathan39: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
I got the message too. And I am supposed to go tomorrow. With what people are saying here, I don't think I will go.
Re: Made Hills Solution by achcodetech(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
i went for the interview nd its was totally different from wat you guys are saying here, if you havent been there b4 stop saying rubbish nd fooling yourself thinking you are fooling others

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Ennytizzy: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2018
@achcodetech.... Please do you mean the company is a real and good one? Please kindly clear my doubt. I need clarification please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / Federal Civil Service Commission.,fct.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.