Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Made Hills Solution - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Made Hills Solution (44093 Views)

M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / Please How Valid Is This Invitation From HILLS CONSULT (nig) - INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Hills Solution by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
achcodetech:
i went for the interview nd its was totally different from wat you guys are saying here, if you havent been there b4 stop saying rubbish nd fooling yourself thinking you are fooling others
are you sure that you are not working for them?

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by ephraim18(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
I also got msg from them for interview tomorrow dont know what to believe again not to waste my tf and time they start tellingbme to pay money for training qnd stuffs like that
Re: Made Hills Solution by Nigaah: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos. I also got d msg.
Re: Made Hills Solution by Herffysur(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
achcodetech:
i went for the interview nd its was totally different from wat you guys are saying here, if you havent been there b4 stop saying rubbish nd fooling yourself thinking you are fooling others
I got a message from them 2 days ago,please who has gone there before,I don't want to use disappointment to end 2018 biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Hills Solution by Prechila(f): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herffysur:

I got a message from them 2 days ago,please who has gone there before,I don't want to use disappointment to end 2018 biko

I just got a mail from them now.. I've searched online, no credible info abt them. I guess it's a scam.

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by phamarsenal: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Got a msg from dem, also dis morning pls anyone that has info abt them should let us knw
Re: Made Hills Solution by MaureenDamsel: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hi everyone please this is 2019. Is the job below real. I am seeing confusing response. I will be grateful if you can give me good response.

Hello , due to your application to M.H.S via offline, you're invited to come over for an interview session with the HR Dept on Monday 7/1/2019
Time:9am
Address: 4b Toyin street,opposite Victory home school before unity bstop,ikeja,Lagos. Please do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.
Help/directives? Call the ADGM:08034496175/M612 Made Hills Solution
Re: Made Hills Solution by fortune100(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
It's a scam, they'll waste your time telling you fake life changing stories, franchise bullshit, and they claim to be a human resource company. At the end you'll be asked to register with 5k Naira. I'm telling you this from a firsthand experience, they were still at the glass house then, guess they've changed location.

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by sandyKoko1(f): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pls I got an invite from them too ,is it real?
Re: Made Hills Solution by sandyKoko1(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pls I got an invite from them now ,is it real?
Re: Made Hills Solution by Lhammy: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
got this message just now,pls how true is it?

Hello , due to your application via online to M.H.S, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on

MONDAY 04/02/2019.
Time: 9am.

Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

help/directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-6175/M235
MADE HILLS SOLUTION

Bring along this Invite message, it's your access for the interview
Re: Made Hills Solution by ganie(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Lhammy post=75350591]got this message just now,pls how true is it?

Hello , due to your application via online to M.H.S, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on

MONDAY 04/02/2019.

Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

help/directives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-6175/M235
MADE HILLS SOLUTION

Bring along this Invite message, it's your access for the interview

[/quote
It is fake, ignore them. God will soon pick up your call.

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by icon91(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
I got this same message with thesame exact address today to come for an interview session with the HR Dept on 22nd February 2019, i don't need to waste my time and money because from what I've seen here, there's no positive feedback so far, thanks guys

Re: Made Hills Solution by Stolidp(f): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2019
I just got a message

Who went ??
Re: Made Hills Solution by Sehmarsarh(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2019
A very close friend of mine just attended the interview without informing me, he came back now telling me everything and seeking advice from me.
From his words, I can conclude that the company is a scam.
What they're into is not clear.
They asked them to pay 9k for books they'll read in other to be effective in their new positions.
Imagine if 50people attended the seminar and paid for the book, how much they'll make.
This my friend here is very adamant and want to work for big salary.
You can imagine a company telling employees that they don't use certificate to employ just use your brain and abilities
The choice is yours o[color=#000099][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Missfashy(f): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Kennycyphers:

In response to your online application to M.H.S via Facebook, you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Tuesday, 25/09/2018.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school, before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.
Help/Directives?
Call the ADMGR: 0803-449-6175/M309
Note: Do print out this mail or come with it as proof to be shown at the entrance.

*Phoenix Consultants*

grin
They keep changing names...

Then I'm left with no option that is not real.... Thei for mine is "Diamite Consult" called the HR to ask which exactly is the name of the company, he answered so bluntly that Made Hill Solutions is the interview center

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by debbycounty30(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please what's the conclusion on made hills solution at opposite Toyin home school.Has anyone confirmed if it genuine or not? Suppose to go on Friday
Re: Made Hills Solution by Afospecialk: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Any job offers that required an employee to make payment first and without details of their monthly salary is a modernized networking.

I had same experience with some Insurance and outsourcing companies back then but thank God for forex trading

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Stephenydaniel(f): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
I just got this msg ... Pls should I go? Dear Applicant,
In response to your online application to M.H.S, after a review of your resume. You're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Monday 17/06/2019
Address: 4b, Toyin Street, Opposite Victory Home School, Ikeja. Lagos.
For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/MGJ4

Note: Print out this message or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance.
Re: Made Hills Solution by Jubilancy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nigaah:
4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos. I also got d msg.

Pls did you attend the interview is the place real? Because I just got am invite
Re: Made Hills Solution by Ritcee(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Got there 8:30 and till 11:22 we all just sat there waiting aimlessly. They will tell you not to talk to the person beside you or receive calls. I won't wait for a prophet to tell me they are scammers before I will know. Chai! I just waste transport money... cry
Re: Made Hills Solution by fbtowner(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
The poster above me is not so bright u know

They are GNLD it's not that hard to see

On their Facebook page they are advertising cancer drugs

Use ur head guys

I received a mail from them but I'm not going because it's a scam

Safe guys

Re: Made Hills Solution by joycole: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
My dear you people are getting it all wrong. Made hills solution is a consulting firm...
They are into services.. These are The service they offer
1. Business Development
2. Executive training
3. Ict consultant
4. Walfare and life style
5. Human resources
under walfare and life style... They educate their clients on how they can live a healthy and happy life, with the help of GNLD products. They are into partnership with GNLD
As for business development, executive training ict consultant. They do business with
1. Oil and gas company...
2. Telecommunications
3. Banks.. Train them on stress management
4. Schools.. Train them on enterpranuership
5. Political bodies... Information on health and life style
6. Hotels and clubs... Educate them on customer relationship
And other bodies
If you are working with Made Hills Solution as there staff you have two stream of income
1 is from M. H. S and the other is from GNLD.
GNLD pays all the staff of m. H. S at the end of every 30 days because we help them move there product.
Why M. H. S choose to partner with GNLD not others
1. Because all GNLD products and back by (S. A. B ) scientific advisory board. S. A. B gives information that is based in nature and backed by science on health related issues
2. Because most of all GNLD products are chilated. Easy for the cell and tissue to absorb.
If u go for any interview be patient you never can tell if that day is ur day.
Don't follow the crowd because they said they can't wait. Wait patiently you might gain information that might change your life
There interview time is always by 9am but most times they start by 10am or 11, why because they want to know they people who are truly in need of job and help, once you get to 4b toyin street ur interview has started.
1. They test ur patience
2. Your tolerance level
3. Your mindset
Why all this is because you stand as an ambassador for M. H. S anytime you go out for any business deal.
you see different names of companies posting for job advert and when you apply they will direct you to M. H. S 4b toyin street ikeja. Why because those people are online HR. If you go for an interview in M. H. S They always ask you to write a code those codes belongs to different online HRs. And M. H. S pay them every month if the meet up with target.
Most people that tries to destroy the image of companies online didn't even attend the interview they call them Scammers but will not tell you what they company scammed from them. You will read there comment and decide not to attend. Learn to be wise
Made Hills Solution don't need you rather you need them.
Re: Made Hills Solution by joycole: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
My dear you people are getting it all wrong. Made hills solution is a consulting firm...
1. Business Development
2. Executive training
3. Ict consultant
5. Human resources
under walfare and life style... They educate their clients on how they can live a healthy and happy life, with the help of GNLD products. They are into partnership with GNLD
As for business development, executive training ict consultant. They do business with
2. Telecommunications
And other bodies
If you are working with Made Hills Solution as there staff you have two stream of income
GNLD pays all the staff of m. H. S at the end of every 30 days because we help them move there product.
1. Because all GNLD products and back by (S. A. B ) scientific advisory board. S. A. B gives information that is based in nature and backed by science on health related issues
2. Because most of all GNLD products are chilated. Easy for the cell and tissue to absorb.
Don't follow the crowd because they said they can't wait. Wait patiently you might gain information that might change your life
There interview time is always by 9am but most times they start by 10am or 11, why because they want to know they people who are truly in need of job and help, once you get to 4b toyin street ur interview has started.
1. They test ur patience
2. Your tolerance level
3. Your mindset
Why all this is because you stand as an ambassador for M. H. S anytime you go out for any business deal.
you see different names of companies posting for job advert and when you apply they will direct you to M. H. S 4b toyin street ikeja. Why because those people are online HR. If you go for an interview in M. H. S They always ask you to write a code those codes belongs to different online HRs. And M. H. S pay them every month if the meet up with target.
Most people that tries to destroy the image of companies online didn't even attend the interview they call them Scammers but will not tell you what they company scammed from them. You will read there comment and decide not to attend. Learn to be wise
Re: Made Hills Solution by JohnWickLIVES(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
joycole:
1. Business Development
2. Executive training
3. Ict consultant
5. Human resources
2. Telecommunications
And other bodies
1. They test ur patience
2. Your tolerance level
3. Your mindset

You really don't know what MLM really means... Yes, it's true some people don't see the problem with MLM and you're one of those people but clearly others don't want anything to do with MLM. I personally see any form of MLM as a Ponzi scheme because it's the customers who end up loosing. There's only so much invites before you get to negative gain in MLM (people are finite).
So, say what it is and don't try to use polish to shine our eyes, we see very clearly.
☮️

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by Skyfornia(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2019
sandyKoko1:
Pls I got an invite from them now ,is it real?

Happy birthday... greater heights
Re: Made Hills Solution by Amthol(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
It was this same address of 4b toying street that lead me to this thread as I just received their invite for an interview on Tuesday 29/12/2020. My 15k is hanging in one of the centre I went for job application 2yrs ago after a very smooth talk and inspiring address me wey dey look for job coughed out 10k on spot and later pay up 3k and 2k to do induction even at then my money no still reach start up.
Since then alot of things became clear and the fact that some people are benefiting from the sweat of others and it's an obvious MLM scheme.
So let's be properly guided. No matter how sweet the talk is a job applicant should never pay to be part of an organization.

1 Like

Re: Made Hills Solution by roseinmay(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
i got the message below.

Hello ,

The Sunville Integrated company has sent you the following message:

Subject: Invitation for interview
Dear Applicant, you're scheduled to come over for an interview session with the head of HR Dept on Wednesday March 10th 2021. Time: 8am. Address: 4b Toyin street opposite victory home school after unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos. Pls do come over with a copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time & also come out with your face mask. Help/detective? 08034496175/M4OR
Re: Made Hills Solution by olalerekafayat(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
I just got an invite too

Subject: INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Dear Applicant,...due to your application via online...you are hereby invited for an interview session with our HR department on Monday 22/03/2021 Time:8am Address;4b toyin street opposite victory home school unity bustop ikeja Lagos. Pls do present the hard copy of your CV and be there on time,print out this message or show at the entrance...ensure you come out with a nose mask. Need help or directives Call ADMG on 08034496175/MRM8A

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation / Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.