Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (50932 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
[/s]

I never believed brokeness can make some people more spiritual than their pastors..
brokeness have been humbling some people since time. immerorial.

Nb; because you want to remain broke doesn't mean miracle should remain broke.
whatever way he chooses to make it is not your fvcking business.

bold that f*cking and put God damned

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Ojuri20: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:9

Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

1 Timothy 6:11

But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.

Don't judge yet even God is against it, they collected the guitar from Angel because he wanted to prove to the viewers that he has talent and gain more votes when others housemates doesn't have one in which the show is not a talent show and I've see housemates countless times reading bible and biggie didn't complained about it. The brand sponsoring them are using that as an opportunity for them to advertised their goods and services which they'll pay more if it were to be advertise on other TV stations. You guys should stop seeing the negative side of everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Alvin007: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
damosky12:

Read Bible in CONTEXT. It was a letter written to the Thessalonian church. Read the previous and subsequent verses, you'll know how much you have misconstrued it.

My brother, either it was written to the Thessalonian Church or not, it was a letter of admonition..just as I am advising everyone to mind his/her business. We ain’t holier than the pope. The same bible says ‘thou shall not judge’.
Ps: I’ve got a vast knowledge of the Bible. There’s no need to start quoting too many scriptures. Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Oyerinde16(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Uyiii:
This one na evidence of better ogbomosho weed in actioncheesy
that aside, I neither liked nor supported the bbn show anytime-anyday, no objective and absolutely very irrelevant.

Okay let's do this;
Like for illuminati, share for buhari.
THUNDER FIRE YOU
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Herrmes: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
PointZerom:

After Atheists will tell us that they're more prosperous.

Given somebody #45m with numerous endorsements for having open sex.....may God help us.
Is that what you saw in either your numerous or not so many days of watching the Tv show?
Then that's what you want to see.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
But you believe in Freemasonry, Ogboni, Society of Jesus (Jesuits), Rosicrucian Order etc Learner, you think whites don't dabble in the occult? L

donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Herrmes: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
ada9ja:
This cud be true somehow..imagine daddy freeze predicted that miracle will win intact he even tweeted that they give it to him before the show ends and I always see daddy freeze as a member of illuminati...

Just saying
How did you get yourself to believe?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by engrelvis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Broke guys will always find something to say cheesy
dnt mind dem.if u r rich in Nigeria,u r a either a Yahoo,a ritualist or a cultist.nonsence
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by damosky12(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Alvin007:

My brother, either it was written to the Thessalonian Church or not, it was a letter of admonition..just as I am advising everyone to mind his/her business. We ain’t holier than the pope. The same bible says ‘thou shall not judge’.
Ps: I’ve got a vast knowledge of the Bible. There’s no need to start quoting too many scriptures. Cheers

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BIBLE, sir.

Bible is contextually used.

If Bible can be used the way you did, then Paul himself who wrote the letter was not minding his business by going about to preach. With your logic, Jesus was not minding His business by revealing the antics of the religious men of His time...

Take corrections, move on.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by colbankz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
if u wanna live a peaceful life u should learn to mind ya FVCKIN bizness. I don't c any reason y some peepz loves 2 masturbate on oda peepz success. (MAKA Y) if MIRACLE signed wf ILLUMINATI 2 b famous let him be after all he is an ADULT and he should be held responsible for his ACTIONS not anyone.if anyone joins ILLUMINATI itz their choice nd not yours just mind ya bizness. REMEMBER NOT ALL WILL MAKE HEAVEN.
#STOP FORMING HOLIER THAN THOU.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Oluwambo147(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues [/b]

hahaha what of yearning in tongues
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by oluwaahmed: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
I was curious about the one eye logo of the big brother...

Whatever

The one eyed logo on big brother is the eye of Horus. Find pics below. It may seem like what the guy is saying is foolish or childish but it's d sad truth. It's d same all seeing eye on the dollar that's why u see everything in big brother even unclothedness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by gcof(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

poverty dey reverse the normal way a person’s brain function
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Herrmes: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
oluwaahmed:

The one eyed logo on big brother is the eye of Horus. Find pics below. It may seem like what the guy is saying is foolish or childish but it's d sad truth. It's d same all seeing eye on the dollar that's why u see everything in big brother even unclothedness.
Don't let yourself be a victim of ignorance.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by GGirll: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless you for this I thought I'm d only one thinking this....please observe the bbnaija logo.....isn't it d eye oh horus of d Egyptian god?? Nigerian youths are foolish n very myopic in their iq all they know is sex,pervasion,occultism n ritualistic make money n fet qick riches without hard work....i pity this generation seriously.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by KELVONISTIC: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
I believe Illuminati is an organization,its a group of people that are famous and have a say in the world, that's why they are alot of celebrities that belongs to illuminati I don't believe all these spiritual fallacy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by LORDVLADPUTIN: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

You are just me. I never knew people like me still exist... You are so on point. Nothing else to add. I never have and never will waste n poison my soul by watching so foul a show whose stench stinks to the high heaven invoking the dreaded wrath of ADONAI but for Jesus the only son of the living God it will pour out on the desperately wicked world.....

It takes only a BIG fool not to know the end is near and even a bigger fool not to prepare. no wonder the Bible said in that day iniquity will abound for the love of many will wax cold and people will have itchy ear about the truth.....even the so called men of God are as confused if not more confused than the sheep's they are supposed to cater for.... And so the society continue to decay....... cry immorality is openly celebrated

@alBHAGDADI I have been following your comment and your knowledge about God and world affairs especially ISLAM u have never been out of sync with the reality.. I truly never knew I will see my kind that is extremely voracious digging deeper n deeper to get to the raw truth away from the garbage feed to the sheeple who is 99% of the masses that can't see beyond their nose. Am truly proud of you. At least all hope is not lost there are still very few of US that know what is actually going on... I hope to meet you one day cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by rookiy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below is a screenshot of a chat between two Nigerian guys with one claiming that the winner of the 2018 Big Brother Naija, Miracle, sold his soul to the devil and Illuminati for fame.

Screenshots below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/miracle-sold-soul-devil-illuminati/
pls how do I join Illuminati ..at least something must kill a man
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
In islam, the prophet describe dajjall "Antichrist' as one eyed man whose right hand is his heaven, if you follow him you will enjoy all the good things of this world, his left hand is his hell if u refuse to follow him, u will suffer a lot and he will throw u in his hell , the prophet warn us seriously against music , which is the instrument he will use to gain plenty followers. This is clear proof of what we c this days,how music is taking over the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Alvin007: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
damosky12:

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BIBLE, sir.

Bible is contextually used.

If Bible can be used the way you did, then Paul himself who wrote the letter was not minding his business by going about to preach. With your logic, Jesus was not minding His business by revealing the antics of the religious men of His time...

Take corrections, move on.
Isn’t it funny how you think you know it all..? Paul admonished them. He didn’t judge. Neither did he conclude. It’s not bad to admonish..do so with love.
Since you think you know it all..you should write your own Bible..I hope you don’t end up in hell fire..from your ‘I too know’.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Rockyrascal(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth
I use to believe illuminati nuggets were all just conspiracy theories until I listened to Love Yourz by J.Cole

This is a line from “love yourz"

on the road to riches listen, this is what youwill find

the good news isnigga you came along way, the bad news is nigga you went the wrong way”

think being broke was better.

The verse 2 of the song further revealed what “Love Yourz” was all about...Illuminati is not a myth, is real.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Trustworthiness: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

Probably all the Church GOs you are referring to are Illuminati members. Just a thought though.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by coolebux(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
They no even give this guy a chance
E never even reach one week grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ikemesit4477: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below is a screenshot of a chat between two Nigerian guys with one claiming that the winner of the 2018 Big Brother Naija, Miracle, sold his soul to the devil and Illuminati for fame.

Screenshots below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/miracle-sold-soul-devil-illuminati/
lies , you can't convinced me to agree with you, what about the previous winners of bbn are they still member of illuminati?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by marttol: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Brotherhood,illuminati logo(all seeing eye) ...big brother... Hmmmm

All seeing eye... Big brother logo

This things are promoting the agenda of the devil... I was also curious about the big brother logo,now it's making sense... I don't really believe miracle sold his sold though...thoug I know nothing... undecided
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth
what kind of meat?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Rockyrascal(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
I use to believe illuminati nuggets were all just conspiracy theories until I listened to Love Yourz by J.Cole

This is a line from “love yourz"

on the road to riches listen, this is what youwill find

the good news is nigga you came along way, the bad news is nigga you went the wrong way”

think being broke was better.

The verse 2 of the song further revealed what “Love Yourz” was all about...Illuminati is not a myth, is real.

[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Very stupid post!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by dvkot(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
the Illuminati are the world WHITE billionaire in dollar and powerful men, how much did miracle have... mumu people when jayz is not even among them sef
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by dvkot(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Rockyrascal post=67054885][/quote] Funny you quote j.cole... go listen to j.cole Vulluminati,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.