Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

h - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / h (600 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by glasscup: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: h by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
a
Re: h by soberdrunk(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you are a "lady", your boss just told you in "official" language that your services are needed in the "other room"...... angry
Re: h by greatnaija01: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
START A BUSINESS.

Stop trying to bend your boss's will. START a business o and enjoy your life. tell your boss you got a better JOB, and you will see how he will increase your salary to 100k... but first allow your business to grow.

you can start importation biz or some other biz with less than 10k. Its really easy.

NEVER BEG FOR WHAT YOU CAN EARN

hAVE FUN

glasscup:
Good day, I need an advice that's why i'm here.
Its a year i started working for this organisation with 60k salary. I have been doing my duties diligently as a PA to the MD, but till date my salary hasn't been reviewed, and it's over a year & some months already. My boss isn't too harsh to me, he's someone i can relate with once in a while. so sometime lastyear, i met him & while we were talking, i jokingly chipped in salary increase and he said "this things are usually by value added" he said that smiling and i didn't say anything. Now i'm asking what other values can a PA add to the boss, as far as i'm concerned i've been carrying out my duties & doing them well, which i believe he knows.....What other things can i do??. I want to ask him again for salary increase(but this time via email,so we he doesn't just smile over it again or we don't joke about it". I'm not trying to compare myself with anyone, but i was just surprised he hired a new driver and is paying the guy the same 60k he's paying his PA(me). I feel sad & it's sometimes depressing. I'm still here because i like the organisation and my boss is a good person, i have worked with different bosses, and i know it's not easy having such boss. All i desire is a salary increase,at my age & level, i need an increase, some people don't even believe how much i earn, whenever i say it, they're usually surprised and asking how i cope. i can't even save with what i earn(transport,cost of living,etc).
PA's in the house what do you earn? and what other things do you do?

What can i do people? how do i go about it? Please advice me This thoughts is draining me.

PLEASE ADVICE ME
Re: h by glasscup: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Five Stupid Things You Should Never Do For Your Partner / I Got This To Share / Could This Be An Abortion Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.