Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide (3876 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Slowpoke: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Folks pls I need ur genuine perspectives on this ish,am an MSC student in one university in Nigeria here,actually av spent like 3yrs instead of 18months cus I got a job after my course work and I was transferred to Lagos,so am not always available to push my thesis runs,I travelled to sch ds weekend and met with my HOD because I needed to submit my thesis for 1st defence. Jokingly, I asked the woman if there is any way possible I can skip d other 2 defence because I CNT be coming down always and considering d stress required for each defence, d woman replied if am willing to do what it takes and I said I can go all d way,in short she asked me to be bedding her,that I can always come down when she wants to see me that she would fund my movement or she can hook up with me on lagos ,it sounds like a movie script but its no gimmicks. Guys can u do that ??am not a pious guy actually but I still have my reservations in some areas and am scared o. I av 3 days to leave school and resume work,so she awaits my decisions and thinking that if I don't dance to her tune,I might spend another year or more bcus my work gives no much travelling times. I jez want to hear what u guys think cus I CNT think straight presently....the woman is a widow thou.

1 Like

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by donstan18: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
You'v made your decision on what to do, but decide to deceive yourself here.

19 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by DaraCleavon(f): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Depends on how old she is o
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by moorevic(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Widow.... you are good to go bro. Enjoy the milf purna
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by izaray(f): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is serious cool
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
guy chop d punna n d cash but if she use ur destiny take uplift her own na u know

punna is sweet but a great destiny is sweeter

13 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's either you buckle up and defend your thesis since you are forming holier than thou,which by the way she might still decide to frustrate you,.or. you fvck her like her surname is Buhari and grad with a smile on your face.shes a widow so it's alright.

4 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by SirMichael1: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Her husband's spirit will look for you and kill you! tongue

Besides, why would you ask her if there's a way you can maneuver a defence? Suddenly, 2 defence after waiting for 3 years is of difficulty to you??

Ogbeni, carry your cross.

Bed her, pass, get visited by her husband, die! tongue

Or

Bed her, get infected with AIDS, die!

Either ways... You're still gonna end up the same way.

Modified: How could I have fallen for this! What a moniker!!!

6 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Headlesschicken(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
undecided Chop it wiv reckless abandon,just like u've already imagined it in yuh mind n let her make u d best graduating student from yuh class... Until her dead husbands spirit would catch u on top of her wife sweating, then u would understand that life no get part two...

3 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why should a married man be even considering having sex with his HOD?
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Salex007(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
it might be a test.... be smart

1 Like

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by darlingnuel(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why would you be asking a lecturer how you'd cut corners? She gave you an option, Bro. Deal with it! But don't fail to give us updates...

2 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
OP run for your LIFE
But, your brain, your look might attract her into this..
Lalasticlala
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by delugajackson: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Whether you sleep with her or not, that's entirely your business. You know what's on your mind, you're prepared to do it and there's nothing we can do to stop that. Well, who knows maybe she's been hitting on you for a while and you just weren't smart enough to see the signs, now just seems to be the opportune time for her to get you.

You have 2 choices:
1. Turn down her requests. She might see you as a stubborn fellow or a hard nut to crack. You walk with your shoulders high. At the end of the day, you win.
2. Bed her and deal with the consequences later. I guess that's just the confidence boost you need. It's all in your head, bro. But I don't think that's the brightest idea at the moment. You chose what's good for you. Every ignorant action has it's consequence and karma is an unpleasant bĂ­tch. Tread with caution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Slowpoke:
Folks pls I need ur genuine perspectives on this ish,am an MSC student in one university in Nigeria here,actually av spent like 3yrs instead of 18months cus I got a job after my course work and I was transferred to Lagos,so am not always available to push my thesis runs,I travelled to sch ds weekend and met with my HOD because I needed to submit my thesis for 1st defence. Jokingly, I asked the woman if there is any way possible I can skip d other 2 defence because I CNT be coming down always and considering d stress required for each defence, d woman replied if am willing to do what it takes and I said I can go all d way,in short she asked me to be bedding her,that I can always come down when she wants to see me that she would fund my movement or she can hook up with me on lagos ,it sounds like a movie script but its no gimmicks. Guys can u do that ??am not a pious guy actually but I still have my reservations in some areas and am scared o. I av 3 days to leave school and resume work,so she awaits my decisions and thinking that if I don't dance to her tune,I might spend another year or more bcus my work gives no much travelling times. I jez want to hear what u guys think cus I CNT think straight presently....the woman is a widow thou.
hown old is she?

Are you married?
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by SmellingAnus(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol... I know what I would have done... I no for come nairaland come even ask for advice grin

3 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by GeneralOjukwu: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buy Burantashi + Alomo + OpaEyin + MonkeyTail...

....then masturbate till your rod peels to the obviously fake story you wrote there.

Your username should have been a clue to the gullible sheeple writing you detailed advice. I don't have to check your post history to know you are a troll
angry

4 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Slowpoke: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Buy Burantashi + Alomo + OpaEyin+ MonkeyTail...

....then masturbate to the obviously fake story you wrote there.

Your username should have been a clue to the gullible sheeple writing you detailed advice. I don't have to check your post history to know you are a troll
angry

Lolz,,tnx for d alomo et al advice, but wat makes u tink its fake story??a female lecturer CNT ask u for s*x??
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bleep her na, give what you have to get what you want.
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Slowpoke:

Lolz,,tnx for d alomo et al advice, but wat makes u tink its fake story??a female lecturer CNT ask u for s*x??

Respectfully decline her offer. Emphasis on respect.
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by SoapQueen(f): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Slowpoke:

Pray, pray, pray! There is nothing God cannot do. That man would ogle me non-stop and kept asking for my name. I even bought a fake ring, for where?

In my case,I got on my knees and prayed. The next day I was supposed to meet with the HOD (who was supposed to go over my project topic) that happened to be my project supervisor was the day we embarked on a six month strike.

Immediately they call off the strike, I became worried again but I kept a calm spirit and was certain God will not let the man see me. The news I heard after somedays was that the man passed on. It was saddening though.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by omowolewa: 1:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Heay yeaH! what is this world turning to?

Don't go o, except you're sure she can use your destiny better than you can like someone rightly said.
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Slowpoke:

set her up.. do some recordings and Sue her for sexual harassment and molestation
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by laribari(m): 5:22am On Apr 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I know what I would have done... I no for come nairaland come even ask for advice grin

Who can advise the grave?
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by laribari(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pray, pray, pray! There is nothing God cannot do. That man would ogle me non-stop and kept asking for my name. I even bought a fake ring, for where?

In my case,I got on my knees and prayed. The next day I was supposed to meet with the HOD (who was supposed to go over my project topic) that happened to be my project supervisor was the day we embarked on a six month strike.

Immediately they call off the strike, I became worried again but I kept a calm spirit and was certain God will not let the man see me. The news I heard after somedays was that the man passed on. It was saddening though.

It is well.

Madam you are wicked ooo. You first delayed other people's destiny by 6 months and later you committed murder.
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Come again, you said you're doing masters? lol with this your "am" and shorthand handwriting.
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Nice boobs, u go sweet to fvck oh... Cool.
DaraCleavon:
Depends on how old she is o
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by fr3do(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2018
She is a widow! Tf are you waiting for?
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by eddyghali(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Bro, cook stories up at work place or better still take a genuine permission and tidy up your thesis and defence. Stop cutting corners before it kills you
Re: Female HOD Wants Sex From Me, I Have 3 Days To Decide by rex444(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Buh i saw this post three days ago,three days never reach for ur side? Ehe so wht did u decide?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me / Ex-boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.